List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/25 09:35PM, Views: 197444, Replies: 7745
    « 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 » »| page:
    #7521   2013/09/03 02:45PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    BrianRose

Not since I've been watching. Every man Steffy has pursued has been either dating, engaged or married to someone else.

And Liam should be punched in the face and stomach for his hypocrisy for fixing his tulips to ask who still goes after someone after they find out they're engaged? He knows full well that was his wife's M.O., engaged men, married men, WTH.

#7522   2013/09/04 02:06PM
    roadie

Guess it's only okay when someone is stroking HIS ego Couldn't believe all the whining he did to Bill. How could he possibly be angry at Hope for taking Wyatt's side after what he's done with skanky? Why is his brother so bad but he married the idiot who did it to him. Can't stand this guy and slutty needs to come back and pick up her garbage.

Quote BrianRose: Not since I've been watching. Every man Steffy has pursued has been either dating, engaged or married to someone else.

And Liam should be punched in the face and stomach for his hypocrisy for fixing his tulips to ask who still goes after someone after they find out they're engaged? He knows full well that was his wife's M.O., engaged men, married men, WTH.

#7523   2013/09/04 02:14PM
    Lady Sinjin

Liam has some nerve! He shares Bill's definition of loyalty which is "agree with me or you're a traitor". Complete nonsense!

Hope has her own mind and voice and she needs a man with those same qualities. That may not be Liam. I wanted Liam to redeem himself, but he's a puppet. His dad & Steffy's puppet. Hope can do better!

Quote roadie: Guess it's only okay when someone is stroking HIS ego Couldn't believe all the whining he did to Bill. How could he possibly be angry at Hope for taking Wyatt's side after what he's done with skanky? Why is his brother so bad but he married the idiot who did it to him. Can't stand this guy and slutty needs to come back and pick up her garbage.

Quote BrianRose: Not since I've been watching. Every man Steffy has pursued has been either dating, engaged or married to someone else.

#7524   2013/09/06 07:43AM
    bnbloveLA

The show has been far far better since this nasty baby killing psycho skank is off the show.

#7525   2013/09/06 07:45AM
    bnbloveLA

Keep her nasty smug look off my screen forever and I'm good.

#7526   2013/09/06 12:18PM
    Ojobear

Quote bnbloveLA: The show has been far far better since this nasty baby killing psycho skank is off the show.

Can we get an Amen??? ICAM and ITA!!!

#7527   2013/09/06 03:55PM
    stopthemadness

ITA and i couldn't have said it better myself, i hope Wyatt gets hope because liam is damaged goods

#7528   2013/09/06 04:00PM
    missing atwt

Quote bnbloveLA: Keep her nasty smug look off my screen forever and I'm good.

I agree . All she is a trash .

#7529   2013/09/06 04:10PM
    BrianRose

Quote stopthemadness:

ITA and i couldn't have said it better myself, i hope Wyatt gets hope because liam is damaged goods

Yes, Stopthemadness, he is damaged goods, tainted goods and he is faithfully challenged.

#7530   2013/09/06 04:23PM
    BrianRose

Every time I see Liam kissing Hope or being intimate with her, all I can think of is how he cheated on her relentlessly with her tormentor Steffy. He would go from Hope to Steffy and Steffy to Hope in the blink of an eye with no remorse whatsoever.

I find him so vile and disgusting that I cannot even watch intimate Lope scenes without feeling like I'm about to lose my cookies.

« 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list