List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/25 09:35PM, Views: 196373, Replies: 7745
    « 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 » »| page:
    #7481   2013/08/15 08:53AM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    bnbloveLA

Not sure why Brooke is being bashed as keeping it in the family because of Brill. Isn't that EXACTLY what Steffy did?! She was involved with unavailable father Bill Spencer, then all of the sudden she was in love and lust after Bill's unavailable son Liam!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 08:58AM
    #7482   2013/08/15 02:39PM
    hopefan1

I agree steffy is the one that would not have stopped at all. at least brooke is showing alot of class and putting on the brakes out of consideration for her sister and her nephew. i will give credit to brooke there. but skank steffy didn't respect boundaries ever.

#7483   2013/08/15 04:21PM
    roadie

Hi ladies,
    Everyone brings up a great point. It's only incest when it happens to the Logan's. Steffi went from father to son in a matter of seconds and Bill was more than happy to pass her off to his son which is completely disrespectful if you ask me How can someone that's been intimate with a girl just toss her to his son to do the same? Then to force them together and manipulate to get them together. What's funny is that Bill is now free and still doesn't want Steffy. She hasn't entered his mind. Everything he says to Brooke completely erases anything that ever happened with Steffi. Still did seem more age appropriate than Slimey but Bill never gave her a second thought. I guess only the real deal can actually get Bill and that would be Brooke.

#7484   2013/08/15 05:12PM
    logan fan

Hey I want to join in on the I hate Steffy to death club. They talk about Brooke n how is incestuous to all men but isn't stuffy the same way. She twirled her little bitty body and offered it to everyone like she is a diva. Who want her poor,little, childish, ratchet self. All she has done with her dingbat mom was cry wolf and say Brooke wreck their family. I can't help ridge didn't want the old bag Taylor. He wanted fun not dull and boring. I kept saying they killed the wrong sister off and they should've kept the other. That prostitute couldn't make no money if she wanted too that's why she gave her cha cha cha up so freely. Go nibble on something Steffy because you are the dirt under my shoe. You nasty, scandalous, disgusting, pathetic loser of a child because your not a women. You just try to portray to be but u are a little kid who manipulates when she can't have her way. I'm gonna get you a bib Steffy.. I can't stand her keep her off the show forever.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/15 05:14PM
    #7485   2013/08/15 10:11PM
    bnbloveLA

LOL, I agree. I despise Stuffy with a Passion too. She seduced the father, then slept with the son. She knows no boundaries. And she had the nerve to bark at Hope to respect steamLESS?! LMAO. Like she respected Lope when they were together?! She's the biggest hypocrite of all. After she killed her own baby, she just packed up and moved to a whole different country. I mean who does that? So when the going gets tough, instead of telling her husband the truth and work things out. She just abandoned him and then tried to act like it was some real sacrifice..GMAB. Stuffy thinks of no one but herself. She's a selfish immature psycho skank!

#7486   2013/08/16 04:53AM
    Ojobear

Not missing this baby killer manipulator at all!!! Everything has been so much better without her on my screen and I can finally look forward to seeing something good and worth watching every day..

#7487   2013/08/16 08:20AM
    hopefan1

its okay when skank steffy pursues unavailable men. like owen then bill spencer and even went after each man in hope's life that was already in a relationship with hope. time for steffy to stay gone for awhile.

#7488   2013/08/19 08:31AM
    hopefan1

I still hate steffy, and i do not miss her at all on my tv set.

#7489   2013/08/19 10:48AM
    JessieChan

The show is so much better without Steffy, even tho there are plenty characters/ couple I hate. Everything is just more enjoyable to watch! I will be so disappointed if she ever comes back.

#7490   2013/08/19 12:32PM
    hopefan1

we need an hour show and bring on the actors that played ronan and chance from y&r. mix it up and make it more for the logan women to be on front burner for.

« 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list