List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/09 04:02PM, Views: 205123, Replies: 7747
    « 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 » »| page:
    #7241   2013/06/15 08:23PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana: Curious to know how often steffy will be seen be because she is supposed to be seen through july and who knows how long after. Hope it isn't to often. Liam might go after her which would be good for hope and wyatt.

I say why wait and dilly dally, send Liam to Paris on a jet plane that will leave more time for Wyatt!

#7242   2013/06/16 10:31AM
    steffywill

Quote BrianRose:
    Quote steffywill: Just a note to you all...it is funny that there has been so much hoopla over that one day of a 2.1 rating a few weeks ago. I did a little looking back, and do you guys know that the day Steffy came back from Paris and set her sights on Dollar Bill, February 16, 2011, the rating was a 2.0! It stayed a 2.0 the following day, when she and Bill met at the guesthouse and kissed! Just find it funny!

That 2.1 rating was due to the Show being preempted on CBS because of the catastrophe with the Oklahoma tornados so, for me, it's a moot point.

I did see where CBS rescheduled Y&R and ran it at a later time that same day.

I am with you on that Brianrose! I was just pointing out that even with the Oklahoma tragedy, that 2.1 rating is STILL better than Steffy's big return and STILL's big kiss/makeout scene at the guesthouse!

#7243   2013/06/16 01:09PM
    hopefan1

I hate steffy send lium to paris with stuffy and make room for hott on this show.

#7244   2013/06/16 01:17PM
    missing atwt

Quote hopefan1: I hate steffy send lium to paris with stuffy and make room for hott on this show.

That would make my day .

#7245   2013/06/16 02:28PM
    BrianRose

Quote steffywill:
    Quote BrianRose:
    Quote steffywill: Just a note to you all...it is funny that there has been so much hoopla over that one day of a 2.1 rating a few weeks ago. I did a little looking back, and do you guys know that the day Steffy came back from Paris and set her sights on Dollar Bill, February 16, 2011, the rating was a 2.0! It stayed a 2.0 the following day, when she and Bill met at the guesthouse and kissed! Just find it funny!

That 2.1 rating was due to the Show being preempted on CBS because of the catastrophe with the Oklahoma tornados so, for me, it's a moot point.

I did see where CBS rescheduled Y&R and ran it at a later time that same day.

I am with you on that Brianrose! I was just pointing out that even with the Oklahoma tragedy, that 2.1 rating is STILL better than Steffy's big return and STILL's big kiss/makeout scene at the guesthouse!

I hear you, Steffwill, and that is a good, valid point. And I'll bet there was no catastrophic incident around that time that resulted in the Show being preempted.

#7246   2013/06/16 02:47PM
    grandmarose

Looking forward to a new man in Hope's life, out with the old and in with the new HOTT style for summer

#7247   2013/06/16 05:10PM
    steffywill

Steffy is such a weak character. I am glad we are getting a break from her!

#7248   2013/06/16 10:16PM
    KatyDidNot

Quote dana lana: Curious to know how often steffy will be seen be because she is supposed to be seen through july and who knows how long after. Hope it isn't to often. Liam might go after her which would be good for hope and wyatt.

Dang!! I was hoping the scene with her on the plane meant we we'd seen the last of her smug mug for a while...a long while. I am so ready for a break from her and her pity party. Time to move on. Bring on HOTT!

#7249   2013/06/17 03:52AM
    Ojobear

Just counting the days now to when she is gone for good.. Then we will have a fun show to watch!

#7250   2013/06/17 01:15PM
    Crazygirl1

Quote Ojobear: Just counting the days now to when she is gone for good.. Then we will have a fun show to watch!

I agree, I hate her so much for what she has done to Hope that I cannot even feel sorry for her over the loss of the baby or that she is barren now. Hope she stays in Paris with Ridge.

« 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list