List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/09 04:02PM, Views: 205621, Replies: 7747
    « 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 » »| page:
    #7221   2013/06/14 08:59PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Finally this thing is leaving . If I had to endure another day of crying my remote would be flying at my tv screen . Bye bye skanky

I know, I kept remembering those old cowboy movies when the guy was shot off the roof and he would stagger, twirl, stagger some more,make a final gasp and finally fall off the roof , it took forever, felt the same with Steffy. I was starting to get a headache, I understood the first couple of times, but it was so overdrawn and dramatic. JMW has asked and been given time off so I can't understand all the commotion, she got a fantastic SL and chance to shine, but she will be back like the proverbial bad penny to cause problems again, just hope it isn't too soon.

I to hope it is along goodbye . But unfortunately Bell likes using flashbacks . Plus if i heard right she has scenes taped up til August

#7222   2013/06/14 09:05PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Finally this thing is leaving . If I had to endure another day of crying my remote would be flying at my tv screen . Bye bye skanky

I know, I kept remembering those old cowboy movies when the guy was shot off the roof and he would stagger, twirl, stagger some more,make a final gasp and finally fall off the roof , it took forever, felt the same with Steffy. I was starting to get a headache, I understood the first couple of times, but it was so overdrawn and dramatic. JMW has asked and been given time off so I can't understand all the commotion, she got a fantastic SL and chance to shine, but she will be back like the proverbial bad penny to cause problems again, just hope it isn't too soon.

Love the cowboy analogy.

#7223   2013/06/14 09:22PM
    LucyT

I missed most of todays show and I think I can pass.Did she make the plane?

#7224   2013/06/14 09:54PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT: I missed most of todays show and I think I can pass.Did she make the plane?

Yes . At the end she is sitting there on the plane still crying . With any luck the plane will go down . To bad liam isn't on there with her .

#7225   2013/06/14 10:49PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT: I missed most of todays show and I think I can pass.Did she make the plane?

Yes . At the end she is sitting there on the plane still crying . With any luck the plane will go down . To bad liam isn't on there with her .

I wish Liam would go away!

#7226   2013/06/14 10:58PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Maybe taylor can kidnap him and take him with her when she leaves

#7227   2013/06/14 11:01PM
    stopthemadness

by by steffy, don't hurry back

#7228   2013/06/14 11:04PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

LOL,I wouldn't put it past that quack as long as she can pass the blame to a Logan she might try it.

#7229   2013/06/15 05:38AM
    dana lana

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

LOL,I wouldn't put it past that quack as long as she can pass the blame to a Logan she might try it.

I can see Taylor dragging Liam by the ear telling him that he will follow steffy and he will make babies with her.

#7230   2013/06/15 07:27AM
    LucyT

Quote dana lana:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

I can see Taylor dragging Liam by the ear telling him that he will follow steffy and he will make babies with her.

You Know Liam and Taylor might make a great couple he need direction she's always happy to tell people what to do.

« 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list