List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/25 09:35PM, Views: 198878, Replies: 7745
    « 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 » »| page:
    #7211   2013/06/13 01:22PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    Ojobear

Today was a good day she is finally saying her goodbyes BUT she should have been honest with Liam that she cant get pregnant b/c of her stupidity and she can no longer trap him with anything she ruined that... So Long and hopefully to never be seen again!!

#7212   2013/06/13 01:26PM
    Happybbfan

Hopefully, this is the end of her and she will never return. Even while exiting to Paris, she is not being honest with Liam. Steffy will and always be the same person. Just nasty.

#7213   2013/06/13 03:18PM
    Bubbles61

I did not shed one tear for Steffy today and will not miss her in the least! Any hoooo, Liam did have the right to know why Steffy was ending it as she fought so hard for him. Unfortunately for us, Steffy will go off to Paris and return "whole" and able to give Liam the family he deserves. She will then set her sights on Liam again and we will be back to square one.

I am so hoping that Hope finally opens her eyes and realizes she will never have Liam's heart 100%. Her original assessment of not liking the way Liam loved her was spot on! This will allow her to finally move on. I'm so looking forward to Wyatt sweeping Hope off her feet while Liam finally realizes it was Hope he truly loved!

Bye, bye Steffy!!!

#7214   2013/06/13 04:09PM
    stopthemadness

steffy said it her self in the hospital she is selfish, and if liam didn't know it by now !!!!!!
    steffy will never change its always about her, by by black bird

#7215   2013/06/13 04:15PM
    scarlet1

Pathetic. Have grown to hate her character and I am sick of the Steffy fanbase of bullies. I can not wait for her to be gone and have new s/l's. She has got to be here about a week longer - scenes of Tay/Thomas with long good-bye, more tears and sighs. I have come to fast forward thru her scenes. Totally snooze.

#7216   2013/06/14 12:00PM
    hopefan1

I hate steffy and yes she will be back unfortunately. but at least hope will have moved on with wyatt making it hott.

#7217   2013/06/14 12:14PM
    missing atwt

Finally this thing is leaving . If I had to endure another day of crying my remote would be flying at my tv screen . Bye bye skanky

#7218   2013/06/14 12:23PM
    Bubbles61

Quote scarlet1: Pathetic. Have grown to hate her character and I am sick of the Steffy fanbase of bullies. I can not wait for her to be gone and have new s/l's. She has got to be here about a week longer - scenes of Tay/Thomas with long good-bye, more tears and sighs. I have come to fast forward thru her scenes. Totally snooze.

ITA..Here I thought I was the only one who thought the same of the Steffy fanbase. I will so NOT miss Steffy. Too bad she's just taking a break!

#7219   2013/06/14 12:54PM
    Bubbles61

I wish JMW well as she takes her break; However, I do not think her leaving will cause the show to be cancelled as some fans would like to think. I just don't get it. Yes, I do think some viewers will be lost, but those of us who have not been watching because they didn't like Steffy will actually tune in again. I know I will. I didn't watch on the "Steffy" or STEAM days!!!!!

#7220   2013/06/14 08:44PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: Finally this thing is leaving . If I had to endure another day of crying my remote would be flying at my tv screen . Bye bye skanky

I know, I kept remembering those old cowboy movies when the guy was shot off the roof and he would stagger, twirl, stagger some more,make a final gasp and finally fall off the roof , it took forever, felt the same with Steffy. I was starting to get a headache, I understood the first couple of times, but it was so overdrawn and dramatic. JMW has asked and been given time off so I can't understand all the commotion, she got a fantastic SL and chance to shine, but she will be back like the proverbial bad penny to cause problems again, just hope it isn't too soon.

« 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list