List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/16 02:07PM, Views: 210743, Replies: 7761
    « 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 » »| page:
    #7201   2013/06/12 07:47PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    missing atwt

I can't take another day of this thing whinning and crying . Please make it stop .

#7202   2013/06/12 07:52PM
    bnbloveLA

Just stick her selfish immature behind in a plane already....VANISHED AND NEVER BE FOUND.

#7203   2013/06/12 08:00PM
    missing atwt

Quote bnbloveLA: Just stick her selfish immature behind in a plane already....VANISHED AND NEVER BE FOUND.

Right into the Bermuda Triangle

#7204   2013/06/12 08:12PM
    BrianRose

Quote LucyT: I tried to be kind when she killed her own baby but today I was hoping she would throw herself down the stairs!

LOL, that would put her and the rest of us out of misery having to listen to her nonstop pity party.

#7205   2013/06/12 08:14PM
    BrianRose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT: I tried to be kind when she killed her own baby but today I was hoping she would throw herself down the stairs!

LMAO . Maybe she will be holding onto her whacked out mother when she does . Two for one special .

This is some good stuff - that was pretty funny. I'm still laughing.

#7206   2013/06/12 08:18PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:

LMAO . Maybe she will be holding onto her whacked out mother when she does . Two for one special .

I would stand up cheer and hail Bell a soap hero

#7207   2013/06/12 08:38PM
    BrianRose

Quote SoapsRCrazy: you know what would be nice? instead of flashbacks of her happy times with Liam, I'd like to see flashbacks of all the hurt she caused with the different men & heartbreaks she's caused, like an epiphany of her stealing or trying to steal Owen, Bill, Liam --- you know, her coming to terms with all her dirty deeds and realizing maybe she created all the negative karma she is getting back!

I totally agree with you, SoapsRCrazy. Then, maybe, just maybe, it will hit her what she has done to hurt other women.

Steffy was heartless when Katie had her heart attack after finding out about the affair this woman was having with her husband. When Bill came to see Steffy to break things off and tell her he was staying with his wife, she did everything she could to try to convince him to stay with her and leave his wife while she was fighting for her life.

And the long dispicable list of things she did to Hope is still etched in our minds.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 08:40PM
    #7208   2013/06/12 08:50PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Thomas can stay . He is easy on the eyes . And as long as he isn't been brainwashed by those two he isn't that bad .

#7209   2013/06/12 11:22PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt:

Thomas can stay . He is easy on the eyes . And as long as he isn't been brainwashed by those two he isn't that bad .

I agree Thomas always loved Brooke more than Taylor IMO
    besides I can tune out any unwanted chatter and just focus on that great face and body of his

#7210   2013/06/13 09:03AM
    hopefan1

I hate steffy and i am relieved we are getting a break from her she can take her lium with her for all i care. give wyatt a chance to be with hope and hope to move on to wyatt which would make them very hott for me.

« 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list