List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/09 04:02PM, Views: 205211, Replies: 7747
    « 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 » »| page:
    #7191   2013/06/10 11:07AM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    SoapsRCrazy

you know what would be nice? instead of flashbacks of her happy times with Liam, I'd like to see flashbacks of all the hurt she caused with the different men & heartbreaks she's caused, like an epiphany of her stealing or trying to steal Owen, Bill, Liam --- you know, her coming to terms with all her dirty deeds and realizing maybe she created all the negative karma she is getting back!

#7192   2013/06/10 11:42AM
    hopefan1

I hate steffy. she was downright mean to bridge when they did finally get back togeter again. and she was downright mean to jackie and owen. and downright mean to hope with oliver and then hope and liam. dislike steffy because of her actions.

#7193   2013/06/10 08:37PM
    SoapsRCrazy

Now they're going to make her out to be St. Steffy when she gives this "gift" to Liam -- of course it will be her leaving and "giving" him to Hope. She will just be giving him BACK. I sure hate to hear from the other side how she is a candidate for sainthood when she ought to do what's right for a change.

#7194   2013/06/10 08:49PM
    LucyT

I tried to be kind when she killed her own baby but today I was hoping she would throw herself down the stairs!

#7195   2013/06/11 08:53AM
    LucyT

Quote SoapsRCrazy: you know what would be nice? instead of flashbacks of her happy times with Liam, I'd like to see flashbacks of all the hurt she caused with the different men & heartbreaks she's caused, like an epiphany of her stealing or trying to steal Owen, Bill, Liam --- you know, her coming to terms with all her dirty deeds and realizing maybe she created all the negative karma she is getting back!

This idea would be inspired!UMM,well I don't think we will get inspired

#7196   2013/06/11 10:17AM
    cait1626

Quote dana lana: I haven't watched todays ep but have heard that steffy turns on katie after katie showed so much concern for her.
    She can be so nasty, I know that she is upset but why take it out on the one person who has been there for her supporting and caring about her during her exams and at the hospital.

b/c Steph is hurting in the very core of her being

#7197   2013/06/11 12:37PM
    bnbloveLA

Quote LucyT: I tried to be kind when she killed her own baby but today I was hoping she would throw herself down the stairs!

LOL, Lucy. I'm so ready for baby killing skank to hop on that plane and NEVER be found. And her psycho mama needs to go with her. SICK of these trouble makers.

#7198   2013/06/11 01:08PM
    hopefan1

I hate stuffy. so glad hope will be moving on with hott. that should get very interesting.

#7199   2013/06/11 02:43PM
    HEY EVERYBODY LISTEN UP ,,,
    SoapsRCrazy

PLEASE PLEASE post something in the topic that says "I'm not watching anymore". There are a lot of Steffy fans voicing their opinion that they aren't watching anymore because of what's happening and I'm sure Bell reads these boards. We don't want him to change his mind and bring her back & put Steam together again do we? So please just drop a line saying you love it now more than ever or something to counteract all the posts saying they are gone. Thanks!

#7200   2013/06/11 11:20PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT: I tried to be kind when she killed her own baby but today I was hoping she would throw herself down the stairs!

LMAO . Maybe she will be holding onto her whacked out mother when she does . Two for one special .

« 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list