List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/06/25 09:35PM, Views: 194960, Replies: 7745
    « 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 » »| page:
    #7161   2013/05/31 04:09PM
    Re: Anti-Steffy Club
    love my pups

Quote nannaroo: So the skank is going to Paris alone instead of standing by her man and helping grieve the loss of a baby that she killed she is going to run. Got to respect a woman like that NOT.
    She is keeping secrets from her husband and then she runs to Daddy and she is supposed to be mature enough for marriage (a marriage that she trapped Liam into once again)

just like her mom looking thru rose color glasses

#7162   2013/05/31 04:18PM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Quote SoapsRCrazy: She has SO much nerve telling hope not to interfere and to give him time, blah, blah, blah. I mean did she give Hope that time when she broke off her engagement or at ANY time when Hope was with him. This b*(W#m is the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. I hate her.

To translate: Hope please stay away from my cheater husband because you know as well as I know that he can't resist you. If you don't give us space and time, I WON'T BE ABLE TO GET KNOCKED UP AGAIN. So until then please let me cha cha cha my way to getting Elmer 2.

#7163   2013/05/31 04:18PM
    missing atwt

Quote love my pups:
    Quote nannaroo: So the skank is going to Paris alone instead of standing by her man and helping grieve the loss of a baby that she killed she is going to run. Got to respect a woman like that NOT.
    She is keeping secrets from her husband and then she runs to Daddy and she is supposed to be mature enough for marriage (a marriage that she trapped Liam into once again)

just like her mom looking thru rose color glasses

Nice to see you posting again soon pups ... Looks like you will be able to watch the show here soon without your pups barking

#7164   2013/05/31 04:23PM
    Nuttytaylorh...

Quote Ruby Scarlett: Funny how this baby killer ruined her sneaky chances with Liam. She was holding the trump card and she lost it! Shows how stupid she is. Bye bye baby killer and quack mom.

You'd think she or her ex-pimp would have ensured her safety like having her on bed rest or having her live like the boy in the bubble since she was carrying her trump card. But nooo, she had to kill her baby straddling her bike.

#7165   2013/05/31 08:48PM
    BrianRose

Quote Lady Sinjin: Why does she have selective memory about how she got Liam? He was marrying Hope when she told him about the baby! Of course it's about the baby. What a moron both she and Taylor really are that they chose to ignore these things to maintain their delusions.

Yes, Liam marrying Steffy was all about the baby and both Steffy and Taylor know it. This is the reason they are both in a rush for Steffy to get pregnant again.

Liam was about to remarry Hope before Steffy sprinted up to them, out of breath with Taylor in tow, to announce she was pregnant. The cold hard fact is Liam has never wanted Steffy as his wife, and the fact that she schemed and manipulated to get him away from Hope didn't change that.

#7166   2013/05/31 10:25PM
    Ruby Scarlett

Yep, when you HAVE to get married because of a baby - it is doomed from the beginning. The baby was the only reason Liam married Steffy. He loves Hope in a way he would never ever love/like Steffy. Steffy has always been second choice - just like her mom was always second choice!!! So with Steffy being so selfish and careless . . . she now will be single and ALONE. Serves her right.

#7167   2013/06/01 12:06PM
    bnbloveLA

Heard this baby killing skank is going to Paris alone. Just let her die in a plane crash. Problem solved.

#7168   2013/06/01 01:03PM
    missing atwt

Quote bnbloveLA: Heard this baby killing skank is going to Paris alone. Just let her die in a plane crash. Problem solved.

That will work as long as this sick freak is off my screen .

#7169   2013/06/02 09:18AM
    Lynn11

I can't think of one single nice thing Steffy has ever done. She is such a lying skank. Has she ever has a guy want her that she didn't have to lie and manipulate to get? Ever???

I'm hoping Bell is done with Steffy, her mom and that family.

They are so evil and hypocritical. Plus think if the money they will save on makeup??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/02 09:23AM
    #7170   2013/06/03 12:20AM
    missing atwt

I can't wait til this baby killer skank is off my screen . Just put her out with the garbage that she is .

« 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list