List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Steffy Club

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Steffy Club

Started by nannacarmen at 2011/03/28 06:43PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 10:13AM, Views: 207983, Replies: 7754
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2011/03/28 06:43PM
    I Hate Steffy Club
    nannacarmen

This thread is for those people who hate Steffy and since nobody started it, i thought i start it for you.

#2   2011/03/28 06:44PM
    Re: I Hate Steffy Club
    HFless

Thanks nannacarmen make me a foundation member

#3   2011/03/28 07:01PM
    shorty1943

Thanks, nanna
    This is one club that I could be President of!! Cannot stand to watch her at all, too mean for me!!

#4   2011/03/28 07:12PM
    Maggie Pie

Thanks Nanacarmen...

I just wish she would quit acting like her mother and find her a single available man. It has to be a horrible feeling to be rejected by so many men. She needs to worry about Stuffy and not getting in everyone's business. I just can not even stand to look at her.

Everyone have a terrific evening...

#5   2011/03/28 07:14PM
    silo

I cannot stand her. She is as weak and pathetic as her mother!

#6   2011/03/28 07:14PM
    Maggie Pie

Quote shorty1943: Thanks, nanna
    This is one club that I could be President of!! Cannot stand to watch her at all, too mean for me!!

Ok, President Shorty it is.... You have my vote.. You will have lots of supporters.

#7   2011/03/28 07:19PM
    nannacarmen

Quote shorty1943: Thanks, nanna

Shorty you are the President of this Club, ok?
    I done my job by opening this thread, now it's all up to you.

#8   2011/03/28 07:24PM
    shorty1943

Thanks, Maggie!
    You are too funny, I was being a smart aleck and doubt that I would do a good job as President....but I do dislike her that much. silo could do it, talk about not liking a character, plus she is Taylors daughter, the one silo hates the most!!

I agree it is just more than I can do to look at her, it does not bother her at all to go after someone and never let up, she is mean to the core and I find that real hard to support!

Thanks nanna, doubt that i would make a good one but I thank you for the support!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/03/28 07:28PM
    #9   2011/03/28 07:34PM
    commonsense

Sign me up - I can't stand her - she is so full of hate that it is sickening. Spoiled little brat, crying over her daddy issues. I can't stand her and the way she throws herself at men and stops at nothing, even blackmail to try to take them away from someone else. I don't even know if she really cared about some of them, like Liam and Oliver or if she just wanted them because they wanted Hope.

#10   2011/03/28 10:12PM
    Tami333

Well, count me in as a charter member also of the I hate Steffy club! Can't stand her character and it's got to the point I can't stand her as an actress, that's when you know she's doing a good or shall I say the most evil part imaginanble! She wants only what she knows she can't have and will go to any lengths to get it! She also has a sick obsession about the Logan women, and I say women, because she is still just a child! What would her "twin, Phobe" say about the way her "twin" is acting as of late?! Bet she wouldn't go for it at all! And what happened to her to make her turn from the sweet innocent little girl that was trying to date Rick, (Brooke's son) to a little biotch all the sudden?! A man stealing biotch?! She makes me sick! And she has started looking like a ho also! But I guess, like Mother like daughter! And what really kills me, is that her Mom the shrink, just sits back and rolls her eyes when Steffy tells her she is yet after another married man! And that Katie doesn't own Bill?! What planet is she coming from, the same out of space one her Mom comes from I guess!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list