List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: what's happened to taylor ?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what's happened to taylor ?

Started by strange fruit at 2011/03/16 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2011/03/16 08:43PM, Views: 650, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2011/03/16 11:45AM
    what's happened to taylor ?
    strange fruit

i use to love this character, but not much anymore.taylor has become very annoying i mean all she ever does is complain about about brooke and im not even a brooke logan fan! what have the writers done to her? she use to not be this whinning hysterical person. there was a time when taylor had her head on straight and she could care less about brooke. she use to be a calmer person. whenever ridge got upset,(when they were married)she always knew how to calm him down. now she can't even calm herself! oh,she's such a headache and i never thought i'd have to ever talk about her like this but i just miss the old taylor the one who actually acted like a shrink.now she's the patient.does anyone else out there get what im saying?

#2   2011/03/16 12:02PM
    Re: what's happened to taylor ?
    valencia4love

ITA !!! Taylor has turned into this whiney, patheic shrew of a person !! I can't stand to even watch her on the show anymore !!! I hope Thomas never speaks to her again !! She had a hell of nerve asking him if they were back on track !!! Excuse me Taylor!! You went against your son's wishes and blab some dirt to your ex-hubby that was even your dirt to dish to him in the first freakin place !! Which led to Thomas's men's line being cancelled by his hypocrite of a father !! And now, you can't fathom why your son can't stand to even be in the same room with you now !!!! Taylor is so transparent it is beyond PATHEIC !! Her so-called concern about Thomas interactions with Brook on "Taboo" has nothing to do with her role as a concern mommie and everything to with getting Ridge back into her bed !!! Taylor needs to check herself before she wrecks her image anymore than she already has !!!

#3   2011/03/16 12:35PM
    lubug

Taylor is a hypocrite! She talks about Brooke being dishonest, what about Taylor. Has Taylor told Whip about Ridge taking flight back into her arms if Brooke messes up again - yeah I didn't think so.

#4   2011/03/16 05:09PM
    Sapora

Quote valencia4love: ITA !!! Taylor has turned into this whiney, patheic shrew of a person !! I can't stand to even watch her on the show anymore !!! I hope Thomas never speaks to her again !! She had a hell of nerve asking him if they were back on track !!! Excuse me Taylor!! You went against your son's wishes and blab some dirt to your ex-hubby that was even your dirt to dish to him in the first freakin place !! Which led to Thomas's men's line being cancelled by his hypocrite of a father !! And now, you can't fathom why your son can't stand to even be in the same room with you now !!!! Taylor is so transparent it is beyond PATHEIC !! Her so-called concern about Thomas interactions with Brook on "Taboo" has nothing to do with her role as a concern mommie and everything to with getting Ridge back into her bed !!! Taylor needs to check herself before she wrecks her image anymore than she already has !!!

I absolutely agree with you. Taylor has become a basket case.I hope Whip gets out real soon.

#5   2011/03/16 05:17PM
    commonsense

Where is Whip? And does he know where his wife is? I'm surprised Taylor hasn't set up a cot so she can sleep at Forrester, that's the only place she ever seems to be. I wonder if Whip will recognize her when he sees her again, it's been so long since she's been home.

#6   2011/03/16 05:51PM
    Enjie

I cannot believe how pitful Taylor is. It is really painful watching her. Hovering around ridge just waiting for Bridge to break up so that Ridge well then and only then go back to her. Hello.. where's your pride. She knows Ridge loves Brooke.

#7   2011/03/16 07:31PM
    RacieTracie

I don't know what's happened to Taylor, but I get dizzy watching her flail her arms about and shake her head around.

#8   2011/03/16 08:43PM
    tayridge

Quote RacieTracie: I don't know what's happened to Taylor, but I get dizzy watching her flail her arms about and shake her head around.

if taylor is doing all that to you i suggest you see a doctor soon ok. lol

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list