List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: scenes of the beach house

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

scenes of the beach house

Started by stef1326 at 2011/02/16 11:16AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/17 05:00AM, Views: 1993, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2011/02/16 03:42PM
    Re: scenes of the beach house
    Trish12

Well for now he has to think that it is his g/child, but I still don't like where his heads at.

#12   2011/02/16 03:53PM
    Ruby Scarlett

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Ruby Scarlett:
    Quote LoganH8tr: I was trying to figure out why they were house shopping in the middle of such a "soapy" s/l. It seemed so random. And what was up with Nick playing realtor?

Not bashing...it was just all odd to me.

Wow, LoganHater - we agree on this. Nick and Katie have had no contact forever - and he calls her to tell her about this fabulous beach house???!!! And what is wrong with the beach house they have now??? And why go look at it without Bill anyway??? Too silly to throw this in . . . but it did take us away from this terrible storyline.

LOL...we do agree.

It's all dark and ominous....they are setting the stage for Bill wanting to toss Amber off the cliff.

It was just wierd...Nick was totally out of place in that scene.

We agree again! Yes, Bill is acting like he is planning an murder and yes, Nick was totally out of place!

#13   2011/02/16 06:50PM
    The Silent Wife

Its Not his grandson........remember..its Marcus's kid and when it is born 2 months prior to the party, it will be an 8 pound bouncing baby boy and not a premature one and the dad will be Marcus!

#14   2011/02/16 06:55PM
    The Silent Wife

Bill, please don't go there....Get it together, please.....
    Fugitaboutit!!

#15   2011/02/16 06:59PM
    KatieKay

Although Bill makes a mighty good evil rich guy! This is why Ridge never made it to evil rich guy - he can't look diabolical - he just looks vacant!

#16   2011/02/16 07:28PM
    Vixie

Quote KatieKay: Although Bill makes a mighty good evil rich guy! This is why Ridge never made it to evil rich guy - he can't look diabolical - he just looks vacant!

That's Ridge to a tee!

And I think the writers threw in a new house for Amber to live in once her trailer burns down...

Watch as soon as the 'dust settles' Bill is going to tell Liam to move her into the new house...

Then a rotten plank gives way...a setup rotten plank mind you...and someone falls...

But it would be terribly ironic if someone other than Amber fell from the cliff...say...Katie? Or someone else especially close to Bill?

Sorry, into ramblings again.

#17   2011/02/16 08:11PM
    Trish12

Quote Vixie:
    Quote KatieKay: Although Bill makes a mighty good evil rich guy! This is why Ridge never made it to evil rich guy - he can't look diabolical - he just looks vacant!

That's Ridge to a tee!

And I think the writers threw in a new house for Amber to live in once her trailer burns down...

Watch as soon as the 'dust settles' Bill is going to tell Liam to move her into the new house...

Then a rotten plank gives way...a setup rotten plank mind you...and someone falls...

But it would be terribly ironic if someone other than Amber fell from the cliff...say...Katie? Or someone else especially close to Bill?

Sorry, into ramblings again.

Lol someone falling over Kaite we can only hope. But I just didn't like what he was thinking. As for the beach house, why the hell does Kaite need a new house she she that bord. Bill got more problmes than having to feed your needs everytime she sees something new. Give these two a break infact break them up already. Bill is to much for her this woman she's boring.

#18   2011/02/16 09:45PM
    trixie60

Quote stef1326: The view from the beach house on today's episode of B&B was simply gorgeous!!! Wish I was there. When Bill looked over the cliff, mystery loomed in the air... I think we are in for something good......

I agree. That view was beautiful. I'm looking forward to this story line. Bill seems to have a plan. Maybe he does want to buy that house but for himself. So that he can push Amber off that cliff. But for the babys sake, I hope that he doesn't.

#19   2011/02/17 05:00AM
    Steffy rocks

Quote Sapora:
    Quote Steffy rocks: I think we are slowly loosing $Bill WTF he wants to kill his own GRANDSON an INNOCENT CHILD ? Steffy please take action .

Except it is NOT his grandchild!!and I don't think Bill will actually kill anybody. He'll find another less violent way to take the trash out.

First of all he doesn't know if that is not his grandson second of all I wouldn't refer to a child as trash but that is just me.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list