List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler: Steffy's return.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Steffy's return.

Started by The Ultimate Hustler at 2011/02/07 12:30AM
    Latest post: 2011/02/07 02:15PM, Views: 4601, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2011/02/07 12:30AM
    Spoiler: Steffy's return.
    The Ultimate...

SOC Reports when Steffy returns she will be taking sides in this current storyline involving Amber vs. Hope. And you won't believe who's side she will be taking, because I couldn't believe it when I first read. The side of whom she will be taking is none other than her little sister Hope. That's right, Steffy will be siding with Hope in her feud against Amber, and I love that. So look out Amber you will have both of Ridge Forrester's daughters coming after you. And Steffy will do all she can to make sure that Amber doesn't succeed in hurting her little sister Hope. I hope that this all true because if it is I can really see myself liking Steffy now. So come on Forrester sisters and take Amber Moore down.

#2   2011/02/07 07:43AM
    Re: Spoiler: Steffy's return.
    SandiBeach

I am very happy that Steffy is coming home to help Hope, maybe she will make Hope a little tougher, stronger, something. Amber will have her hands full because we have all seen when Steffy doesn't like someone, it should be very interesting.

#3   2011/02/07 11:59AM
    SLEUTH

Quote The Ultimate Hustler: SOC Reports when Steffy returns she will be taking sides in this current storyline involving Amber vs. Hope. And you won't believe who's side she will be taking, because I couldn't believe it when I first read. The side of whom she will be taking is none other than her little sister Hope. That's right, Steffy will be siding with Hope in her feud against Amber, and I love that. So look out Amber you will have both of Ridge Forrester's daughters coming after you. And Steffy will do all she can to make sure that Amber doesn't succeed in hurting her little sister Hope. I hope that this all true because if it is I can really see myself liking Steffy now. So come on Forrester sisters and take Amber Moore down.

Yeah! Steffi come home and take the trash out!

#4   2011/02/07 02:15PM
    Tilda

[quote][quote][quote]Quote SLEUTH: [quote]Quote The Ultimate Hustler:Yeah! Steffi come home and take the trash out! [/quote][/quote][/quote]

Steffy tried to take the trash out, but her father wouldn't let her.

#5   2011/02/07 05:32PM
    jilltidwell

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote The Ultimate Hustler: SOC Reports when Steffy returns she will be taking sides in this current storyline involving Amber vs. Hope. And you won't believe who's side she will be taking, because I couldn't believe it when I first read. The side of whom she will be taking is none other than her little sister Hope. That's right, Steffy will be siding with Hope in her feud against Amber, and I love that. So look out Amber you will have both of Ridge Forrester's daughters coming after you. And Steffy will do all she can to make sure that Amber doesn't succeed in hurting her little sister Hope. I hope that this all true because if it is I can really see myself liking Steffy now. So come on Forrester sisters and take Amber Moore down.

If Steffy wants to take the trash out, maybe she should stay where she is. All she is is trash.

#6   2011/02/07 07:33PM
    SamuraiJediS...

hmmm steffy helping hope.. something is amiss

#7   2011/02/07 07:34PM
    judy_bo_booty

[quote]Quote Tilda: [quote][quote][quote]Quote SLEUTH: [quote]Quote The Ultimate Hustler:Yeah! Steffi come home and take the trash out! [/quote][/quote][/quote]

Steffy tried to take the trash out, but her father wouldn't let her.[/quote]

Whoops there it is!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO
    So true. And I will be really laughing when those that hate Steffy change their tune just bcause she takes Hope's side.
    So predictable. I see it coming already.

#8   2011/02/07 11:16PM
    11aces

Quote SLEUTH:

But she already did that when she took her snotty behind to paris, let them keep it.

I find it hard to believe steffy would do anything to help hope unless she is helping herself at the same time.

#9   2011/02/08 04:28AM
    caffeineaddict

[quote]Quote judy_bo_booty: [quote]Quote Tilda: [quote][quote][quote]Quote SLEUTH: [quote]Quote The Ultimate Hustler:Yeah! Steffi come home and take the trash out! [/quote][/quote][/quote]

Steffy tried to take the trash out, but her father wouldn't let her.[/quote]

Whoops there it is!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO
    So true. And I will be really laughing when those that hate Steffy change their tune just bcause she takes Hope's side.
    So predictable. I see it coming already.[/quote]
    What is also predictable is that this "good Steffy"will be the result of the years that Brooke raised her "evil Steffy"is all Taylors doing

#10   2011/02/08 04:29AM
    BoldMama

Quote 11aces:
    Quote SLEUTH:

But she already did that when she took her snotty behind to paris, let them keep it.

I find it hard to believe steffy would do anything to help hope unless she is helping herself at the same time.

Aces...this sounds more like something that Steffy would do to me. I don't care if she does help Hope this time, it still doesn't change all of the dirt she has done, IMO. I still won't like her

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list