List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!

Started by BadGalsFan at 2011/01/19 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2011/01/22 07:48PM, Views: 983, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2011/01/19 11:09AM
    Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!
    BadGalsFan

Everyone is so busy bashing Brooke, it sucks! What about Amber and that over painted Mother of hers? Grifters, the two of them! What is Amber now 35? And Mom want her to marry a kid, Hopes age, so she can ride on her daughter's coat tail. I can see why Amber has always been trash because, she has a lazy pan handling Mom. The two of them need to leave town. You can't make silk purses out of sows ears!!

#2   2011/01/19 04:11PM
    Re: Amber & her Mom! Trailer Trash!!!
    bellakate

Quote BadGalsFan: Everyone is so busy bashing Brooke, it sucks! What about Amber and that over painted Mother of hers? Grifters, the two of them! What is Amber now 35? And Mom want her to marry a kid, Hopes age, so she can ride on her daughter's coat tail. I can see why Amber has always been trash because, she has a lazy pan handling Mom. The two of them need to leave town. You can't make silk purses out of sows ears!!

And you can't polish a turd! Which is in the same vein, but I don't know when talking about Tawny, turd seems more appropriate. She's an idiot, and Amber should cut her mother off.

#3   2011/01/20 05:48AM
    silo

Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters !

#4   2011/01/21 08:02AM
    2577Echo

The thought I had a little earlier is that if you were a male, would you want Tawny as a mother-in-law? That would scare me into bachelorhood.

#5   2011/01/21 08:29PM
    Sapora

Quote silo: Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters !

Any character for that matter. can't stand those two golddiggers. Trailer trash is right, that's what they are. Hope and pray that dollar Bill puts them in their place once and for all. However with these writers who knows.

#6   2011/01/22 07:56AM
    silo

I cannot wait to see Bill go after them! Go Bill!!!!

#7   2011/01/22 02:16PM
    Tami333

Quote Sapora:
    Quote silo: Amber and her mother are a pain. I cannot stand either and wish their airtime would go to other characters !

Any character for that matter. can't stand those two golddiggers. Trailer trash is right, that's what they are. Hope and pray that dollar Bill puts them in their place once and for all. However with these writers who knows.

Yea, I'm not sure what's going on with these writer's either! I watch another soap on another network, and we've been talking about how bad the writer's are there, also! As of late, the storylines on here are getting worse and worse! JMO! But, seriously, I can appreciate the message they are trying to send with the cancer and all, because lung cancer is a horrible disease. I just lost my dear Aunt to it several months ago, but there is a time and a place for PSA's and a soap opera to me, is not allways the best venue, JMO! again! The whole show yesterday was pretty much about Stephanie trying to read statistics of men smoking and lung cancer to Nick! I mean, as I said, I do think this is an important subject, but not so much on a soap opera! It's become very monotanous to me, anyway! I know I'm not really following this thread, i realize it's about Amber and her trailer trash, Momma. I can't believe the writer's think we are supposed to believe that dollar Bill isn't going to chew them up and spit them both out! If they do, then they must think we are supposed to think that the once (no holes barred), Bill is suddenly supposed to be a doormat for people like them to take advantage of!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/22 02:20PM
    #8   2011/01/22 02:24PM
    bellakate

Quote 2577Echo: The thought I had a little earlier is that if you were a male, would you want Tawny as a mother-in-law? That would scare me into bachelorhood.

LOL Echo, good point!

#9   2011/01/22 06:09PM
    judy_bo_booty

I don't mind Amber. I kind of like her. But I hate Tawny.
    I was liking Amber on Y&R, I don't see why they changed her like this. But all she has to do is call Mrs. C, and she will have some money and a place to live. In fact she should have money, she helped write a book. This is rediculous having her take two steps backwards just to be on B&B.

#10   2011/01/22 06:21PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote judy_bo_booty: I don't mind Amber. I kind of like her. But I hate Tawny.
    I was liking Amber on Y&R, I don't see why they changed her like this. But all she has to do is call Mrs. C, and she will have some money and a place to live. In fact she should have money, she helped write a book. This is rediculous having her take two steps backwards just to be on B&B.

I agree with everything you said 100%!!!!

Amber did so well on YR...why turn her into a villian type again???

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list