List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: WHEN IS STEFFY'S RETURN/ BRIDGET'S RETURN?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHEN IS STEFFY'S RETURN/ BRIDGET'S RETURN?

Started by longtime viewer at 2011/01/08 01:10PM
    Latest post: 2011/02/04 07:40AM, Views: 2743, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2011/01/08 01:10PM
    WHEN IS STEFFY'S RETURN/ BRIDGET'S RETURN?
    longtime viewer

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN EITHER STEFFY OR BRIDGET WILL RETURN?? THE SHOW COULD USE THEM BOTH!

#2   2011/01/22 07:37PM
    Re: WHEN IS STEFFY'S RETURN/ BRIDGET'S RETURN?
    EdgeOfNight

I would like to see Bridget go back to being a Doctor.
    the show needs Steffy back.

#3   2011/01/23 07:02PM
    silo

AJ is waiting for Bell to write her back into the show. And Steffy will be back on February 16th!

#4   2011/01/24 12:43PM
    Starlet2010

Jacqueline (STEFFY)finished filming the Final Destination 5 movie. Steffy makes her return to Forrester Creations state side on Feb 16th. ... so excited!:)

#5   2011/01/24 04:05PM
    Sapora

Quote silo: AJ is waiting for Bell to write her back into the show. And Steffy will be back on February 16th!

Great news. Can't wait to see my girl back and start stirring things up.

#6   2011/01/24 04:35PM
    Lady53

Quote silo: AJ is waiting for Bell to write her back into the show. And Steffy will be back on February 16th!

Wonder who twit will set her sights on now. Liam again, Oliver, Bill, Justin, who knows. Not to many for her to go after that she hasn't already. Wonder how she will react to Stephanie and Brook's close relationship?
    Something tells me she will still be the twisted pain in the butt and be trying to break up Brook and Ridge.
    Taylor that is another one of your kids that needs to be seeing a shrink and definitely not you.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/01/24 04:38PM
    #7   2011/01/24 04:49PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote Starlet2010: Jacqueline (STEFFY)finished filming the Final Destination 5 movie. Steffy makes her return to Forrester Creations state side on Feb 16th. ... so excited!:)

finally this show will be watchable again

#8   2011/01/25 10:25AM
    HeyGirl01

Quote Lady53:

Wonder who twit will set her sights on now. Liam again, Oliver, Bill, Justin, who knows. Not to many for her to go after that she hasn't already. Wonder how she will react to Stephanie and Brook's close relationship?
    Something tells me she will still be the twisted pain in the butt and be trying to break up Brook and Ridge.
    Taylor that is another one of your kids that needs to be seeing a shrink and definitely not you.

I agree with you 100%

#9   2011/01/25 11:34AM
    shorty1943

Quote Lady53:

Excellent post! I for one have not missed her at all...

#10   2011/01/25 04:12PM
    Lady53

Quote shorty1943:
    Quote Lady53:

Excellent post! I for one have not missed her at all...

I haven't either. In fact I started watching the show more when she left. Was so glad to see the whiney you(Brook) took my daddy from me crap end. Being that it was really just to hard to watch for so long. Just wish Taylor had left with her and fell out of the plane over the ocean. Another whiney character pineing after Ridge. To top it off her being at Forrester all the time sticking her nose in Thomas' and the Forrester business like she has a say. Go back to your office, if you still have one and be the really bad psychiatrist you are.
    Bad thing is now she will have Steffy to be sticking her nose in too.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list