List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Soaptown USA LL (Loose Lips) Rumors

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Soaptown USA LL (Loose Lips) Rumors

Started by BKLYN at 2010/11/30 12:51PM
    Latest post: 2010/12/01 07:22PM, Views: 2612, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2010/11/30 12:51PM
    Soaptown USA LL (Loose Lips) Rumors
    BKLYN

I copied and pasted the information below:

BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL: Don't blink or you just may miss a few subtle hints about what Thomas is up to in the coming days. A very hot photo shoot with his step-mommy gets daddy very upset, and plants some seeds of doubt in the CEO of Forrester Creations. Don't fall for the bones being dropped concerning Tridge, there's not going to be a return, this is again just a speed bump thrown in the Bridge road because there's nothing else to cause them trouble but Taylor. Let's face it people, Brooke has practically broken every 'taboo' there is except for having sex with her husband's son, and I'm told that Thomas will be looking to capitalize on that to bring his parents back together and to take over Forrester Creations.....Steffy's on her way back and its sooner then later, with a dynamite storyline that's going to be an eyebrow-raiser!!!

#2   2010/11/30 12:58PM
    Re: Soaptown USA LL (Loose Lips) Rumors
    11aces

Well it wouldn't surprise me, thomas is a very suspicious weird person.

#3   2010/11/30 01:24PM
    Steffy rocks

Tridge is on its way back and it seems it can't b stopped.

#4   2010/11/30 01:42PM
    CatClaws

So the tease is on. They keet testing the Tridge temperature. It must mean that they know how played out and gross Bridge is.
    And it's about time we get Steffy back. The Hopeless chronicles are like cutting one's wrist with a butter knife: slow, messing and painful.
    As for Thomas, I'm digging Mr. Devious but I hope he does it for totally selfish reasons. I kinda like the ruthless type. There is nothing in his father for him to admire and want his mother to be shackled to. And who knows, maybe a Bill and Thomas rivalry is the way to go.

#5   2010/12/01 07:22PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote CatClaws: So the tease is on. They keet testing the Tridge temperature. It must mean that they know how played out and gross Bridge is.
    And it's about time we get Steffy back. The Hopeless chronicles are like cutting one's wrist with a butter knife: slow, messing and painful.As for Thomas, I'm digging Mr. Devious but I hope he does it for totally selfish reasons. I kinda like the ruthless type. There is nothing in his father for him to admire and want his mother to be shackled to. And who knows, maybe a Bill and Thomas rivalry is the way to go.

LMAO. I so agree about Hopeless. It is sooooooooo boring. Even if they have her lose her virginity, will be boring as he ll. I would rather watch Amber beg to stay with Oliver. Anything other than watch Hope bat her eyes at another guy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list