List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!

Started by Amy Mistretta at 2010/11/22 01:02PM
    Latest post: 2010/11/22 01:02PM, Views: 9625, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2010/11/22 01:02PM
    Soaps/SoapOperaFan on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    Amy Mistretta

Hi Soap Fans,

Please feel free to follow Soaps.com on Twitter and "like" Soaps.com on Facebook, where we post news as it comes in, teasers, photos, etc. Just follow the links below...

http://www.twitter.c...rafan and Facebook http://www.facebook....37728 (All Soaps/Primetime scoops)

See you there!

#2   2011/07/02 04:56PM
    Re: Soaps on TWITTER & FACEBOOK!
    catjj6977

i cant figure out ppl think taylor is sooo innocent, taylor broke up ridge n brooke yrs ago, cheated on ridge on some island with some man when she was married to ridge, came on to stephinies husband, u know her best freind, than had sex with brookes son, someone out there said brooke is to old to b a sex sybol really, have u seen her on the show in a bathing suit,omg i would traid bodies with her anyday, anytime

#3   2011/07/02 05:09PM
    catjj6977

%( one thing she does know the flavor of the kool aid, thomas informed her of what was going on, n her hair looks lovely, she a very pretty girl, n i think she has the right to b in the buisness, i hope the truth comes out, i think it will

#4   2012/04/04 07:43PM
    choice

I think when Taylor was on that island she had been kidnapped, but then next to Brooke she is innocent.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list