List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Ridge is definitely GAY!!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Ridge is definitely GAY!!!!!

Started by LoganH8tr at 2010/11/16 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2010/11/17 02:10PM, Views: 2620, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/11/16 11:47AM
    Ridge is definitely GAY!!!!!
    LoganH8tr

Ok...today's eppy was just more proof to support my theory that this idiot is GAY!!!!

I mean he must like the fact that his wife is a HO or screwing her must be the closest thing he can come to being with a man, since she has had so many!

So instead of staying clear of scandal and trying to wipe the memory of his son tonguing his wife, he wants to sensationalize it even more???

What a dumb a$$! HOgan should slap the sh*t outta him for him throwing her good reputation under the bus....BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't even say that with a straight face...she has no good reputation ROTFLMAO.

Oh and we all know HOgan is up for it...anything to spend more time with Dick Jr! Widgeidiout might as well clear his desk right now for the deskbanging of his wife and son

#2   2010/11/16 12:15PM
    Re: Ridge is definitely GAY!!!!!
    calliope

He can't be Gay. B&B doesn't realize there are gays in the fashion industry.

#3   2010/11/16 12:20PM
    teamedward

He must b how else would a man use his sons n wife kiss 2 promote a fashion line. He's just pathetic n a worthless person!

#4   2010/11/16 12:48PM
    Steffy rocks

I wonder what Ronn thinks of his character how can he be OK with it?

#5   2010/11/16 01:02PM
    Ken in GA

I'm not so sure that Ridge is gay, but I have a sneaking suspicion that his son Thomas is! First of all, look at this guy. HOT! Second, he has no girlfriend, but instead makes out on a runway with his stepmother .... ewwww. And finally, he seems to have some "latent tendencies" that are questionable. I think that B&B needs to take the BOLD step and introduce a key character as gay and I can't think of any better character than Thomas. Hell, I think they should pair him up with Owen. Now THAT would be one heckuva storyline in my opinion!

#6   2010/11/16 01:07PM
    BKLYN

Well you have not been watching this show long enough. Remember from day 1 Ridge has been living on the edge and he even slept w/his father's mistress Margo. Why do you think Bill Spencer Sr. wanted him to stay clear of Caroline. The way Stephanie sees Brooke is the same way Bill Sr. saw Ridge. Ridge was opposed to the kiss but what changed his mind were the reporter's especially Jaret when he said this took him back to Brooke's Bedroom line and even back then Stephanie hated it but it got lot of publicity and year's later it is still making money. A few months ago it was mentioned that Brooke's Bedroom was still the strongest money maker for the company. Scandal sells, sex sells...Look at Madonna she is great and we all know how many publicity stunts she has pulled. Year's later she is still on top other's try to follow but are not as good. Say what you want about Brooke but she is one of a kind and never a dull moment w/that Golden Girl.

#7   2010/11/16 02:23PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote calliope: He can't be Gay. B&B doesn't realize there are gays in the fashion industry.

LMAO...good one calliope!

TeamEdward - that's what I am saying. He is using his wife and son to make a buck. It's sick. He should just go pimp out both of them! No wonder anyone involved with him has problems.

#8   2010/11/16 07:18PM
    mountainmagic

Tell it! LOL! Life is good!

#9   2010/11/16 07:27PM
    notahottie

Quote calliope: He can't be Gay. B&B doesn't realize there are gays in the fashion industry.

LOL....It's why Brooke gets satisfaction elsewhere. Ridge performs his husbandly duties when required but is relieved when she makes one of her little Logan mistakes

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list