List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

Started by starpower at 2010/10/26 06:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/05/27 08:49AM, Views: 31508, Replies: 1177
    « 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:
    #1131   2014/04/16 02:28PM
    Re: Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)
    bnb fan

Do you remember Brook slapping Taylor for suggesting Brook and Bill would cross the line?? Man, Brook is sure owed a slap in return plus another for the lie.

Taylor is the only character that can shut Brook down. Funny, remember when Nick and Taylor got engaged and Brook ended her engagement with ridge because ridge punched Rick? Taylor told nick that Brook would try to get nick back once she found out they were engaged and the minute Brook returned from Australia she went straight to nicks and Taylor caught Brook on top of nick on the bed with nick telling her to stop...same trick day after day year after year and decades after decades.....boring. Taylor, needs to come back and whip some sense into these drone characters

#1132   2014/04/16 02:49PM
    PosePosePose

Quote bnb fan: Do you remember Brook slapping Taylor for suggesting Brook and Bill would cross the line?? Man, Brook is sure owed a slap in return plus another for the lie.

Taylor is the only character that can shut Brook down. Funny, remember when Nick and Taylor got engaged and Brook ended her engagement with ridge because ridge punched Rick? Taylor told nick that Brook would try to get nick back once she found out they were engaged and the minute Brook returned from Australia she went straight to nicks and Taylor caught Brook on top of nick on the bed with nick telling her to stop...same trick day after day year after year and decades after decades.....boring. Taylor, needs to come back and whip some sense into these drone characters

Taylor fenced her in with the TRUTH and bully Brooke resorted to physical violence - like all bullies do! (You wonder why Rick is fist happy?) Taylor always read Brooke like a book. She slapped a borderline personality on her years ago and read up on it - that's Brooke to a T!
    There's nothing more uncomfortable than a tramp like brooke being in the same room with someone who sees right through her! LMAO!
    Brooke was gone for weeks and went straight to straddle Nick and go all crazy-beggy on him! I remember how he told her NO repeatedly and she was close to practically raping him. What a disgusting display - all because she didn't want Taylor to get married to Nick. Of course, Brooke made sure she was going to ruin that marriage, and she did. What of it? Nothing - just the satisfaction of not seeing Taylor being happy.
    Taylor makes the witch's hair stand up and I love it!

#1133   2014/04/16 04:57PM
    bnb fan

Quote PosePosePose:
    Quote bnb fan: Do you remember Brook slapping Taylor for suggesting Brook and Bill would cross the line?? Man, Brook is sure owed a slap in return plus another for the lie.

Taylor fenced her in with the TRUTH and bully Brooke resorted to physical violence - like all bullies do! (You wonder why Rick is fist happy?) Taylor always read Brooke like a book. She slapped a borderline personality on her years ago and read up on it - that's Brooke to a T!
    There's nothing more uncomfortable than a tramp like brooke being in the same room with someone who sees right through her! LMAO!
    Brooke was gone for weeks and went straight to straddle Nick and go all crazy-beggy on him! I remember how he told her NO repeatedly and she was close to practically raping him. What a disgusting display - all because she didn't want Taylor to get married to Nick. Of course, Brooke made sure she was going to ruin that marriage, and she did. What of it? Nothing - just the satisfaction of not seeing Taylor being happy.
    Taylor makes the witch's hair stand up and I love it!

Yes! And Steffy even knows how to outplay a Logan, Taylor has been such an amazing mother, love her, miss her, don't want a short stay but rather something much more permanent. Hope bell wakes up and sees this show needs Taylor to help save the show.

#1134   2014/04/17 09:56AM
    Aquarius19

Yes TEAMTAYLORFAN4EVER miss her

#1135   2014/04/17 05:12PM
    LDCOOL

It looks like she's coming back!!!! I hope.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/17 05:13PM
    #1136   2014/04/17 05:19PM
    LDCOOL

I miss Taylor. And I'm sure she would side with Katie over Broke. Because she likes Katie. At least I think so.

#1137   2014/04/18 07:37AM
    Aquarius19

Love her ...TEAMTAYLORFAN4EVER

#1138   2014/04/18 09:00AM
    LDCOOL

Team Taylor forever!

#1139   2014/04/19 03:14PM
    LDCOOL

Quote Aquarius19: Love her ...TEAMTAYLORFAN4EVER

I love her too.

#1140   2014/04/19 03:15PM
    LDCOOL

I can't wait to see her.

« 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list