List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pro Taylor thread. (No bash zone.)

Started by starpower at 2010/10/26 06:29AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 10:49AM, Views: 34035, Replies: 1183
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/26 06:29AM
    Taylor fans only please
    starpower

3) FOR everyone who knows B&B know that Taylor is and always will be one of the most loving and decent characters on the show eventhough they killed her off for so many years her presence still lingered with us all thats why the writers had to rise her form the dead. but they have not given her any good scenes but nevertheless she is still my favorite.

Admin sanctioned as no bash zone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/06 05:44AM
    #2   2010/10/26 07:33AM
    Re: Taylor fans only please
    daneerose

I love Taylor too. I left B&B when she left the first time. Came back when she returned and left again when Ridge chose Brooke over Taylor. I've decided to give B&B another chance and I hope they will give Taylor a decent story line and that Ridge will finally see Brooke for who she really is.

#3   2010/10/26 07:59AM
    LoganH8tr

I don't usually post on fan threads, but I wanted to stop by and show some love for Taylor. I have LOVED Taylor ever since I was a little girl and I remember when they killed her off the first time I kept watching hoping they would bring her back. LOL..I actually remember when they brought her back I jumped up and down and screamed for JOY!!!

The members of my immediate family and all my relatives ALWAYS loved her and before joining this message board a few months ago I was completely astonished to find out that there were those that hated Taylor and those that loved HOgan.

To me, Taylor is one of the most independant, beautiful, smart and strong women on daytime t.v. She is such a loving mother and I love the way she goes up to bat for her kids, but also knows how to put them in their place when needed. She comes close to being the most perfect mother in my eyes not because of all the great things she has done, but because of all the mistakes she has made and have overcome them.

I loved her more and even respected her more when she got over her alcoholism. She has not slipped up yet, even though she has been through hell and back. And even if she did, it wouldn't change my mind about her one bit, because even the most perfect people falter every now and again. The difference with her is that she pays for her mistakes, picks herself up, dusts herself off and keeps on going.

All I know is that if I had to deal with a nemesis like HOgan, who for my whole adult life dangled sex infront of a husband who was fickle like Widge, I probably would have ended up in the psych ward...but she didn't...she persevered.

#4   2010/10/26 12:46PM
    mizzslp1

Taylor is a very classy act. When that Hogan slapped her yesterday, she just walked away. If that would have been me...I don't know what I would have done. But hogan would have been knocked out on the floor. But as I said, I have loved Taylor from the very first time she appeared on B&B. She's had some rought spots over the past few years, but she's stronger than ever. My favorite s/l is when she was dating Nick. She didn't hold back and was the strong Taylor that I love and adore. Please bring back the strong Taylor, not this weakling that Brooke tries to run over. That my girl Taylor!!!

#5   2010/10/26 03:57PM
    caffeineaddict

Like Loganhater it never struck me that anyne would actually like Brooke until I started to read this board.
    Taylor has always been my favourite ,though Stephanie will always be Queen of B&B.
    IMO the writers diminished Taylor's character after her second ressurection,but she finally seems to be getting back her dignity and strength and realising Ridgiot is not good enough for her.
    Taylor may have had her share of men but except for the one incident both she and the men were single and until she has an ongoing affair with her daughter's current husband and has a baby by him she can never sink as low as Bwooke has.

#6   2010/10/26 04:17PM
    bellakate

Quote caffeineaddict: Like Loganhater it never struck me that anyne would actually like Brooke until I started to read this board.
    Taylor has always been my favourite ,though Stephanie will always be Queen of B&B.
    IMO the writers diminished Taylor's character after her second ressurection,but she finally seems to be getting back her dignity and strength and realising Ridgiot is not good enough for her.
    Taylor may have had her share of men but except for the one incident both she and the men were single and until she has an ongoing affair with her daughter's current husband and has a baby by him she can never sink as low as Bwooke has.

Me neither CA - I thought Brooke was the 'Love to Hate' character and Taylor was the heroine - it was wierd for me to see that people love Brooke despite the things she's done!!

I adore Taylor - I admit she's made mistakes since she was brought back from the dead - she hasn't had the best couple of years! But if I'd been held captive, missed out on years of my children's lives, found out my husband had married my nemesis, lost a son to said nemesis when she manipulated my fertility situation and my marriage, and lost a daughter, I'd not only be an alcoholic, i'd be institutionalised!!! That's why I believe Taylor is such a strong character - all the things she's had thrown at her int he past few years, and she's still standing and fighting the good fight!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing more Taylor scenes with the Bromas conflict coming up!

#7   2010/10/26 07:19PM
    LoganH8tr

I agree with bellakate...I always saw Taylor as the heroine. She is such a strong woman...like I said before...I never would have been able to deal with those things as well as she had. Imagine losing your child and not even having your husband to lean on b/c your nemesis was married to him.

#8   2010/10/26 08:00PM
    CatClaws

I'm a Taylor fan and proud of it! No matter how hard Bell tries to bring this character down to Brooke's level, she's still a class above. There's no comparison. Loved her in the early years when she gave Ridge his appeal. Her stories are always profound and she handles her challenges with grace. I'd like to see them reconstruct her as Doc the sexy no-nonsense therapist that she was. There're so many possibilities there.

#9   2010/10/27 04:41AM
    timtamlover

ITA girls!!

I have always loved Taylor from the very first episode I watched! I only started watching 16 years ago, not from the start thank goodness! I couldn't stand watching Ho Bag play men - how boring. I didn't even realise Taylor wasn't in the earlier episodes until much later and I wondered how the show could have even been interesting to watch without her in it. Taylor is so beautiful and a great role model for women in similar situations to her. She always handles difficult situations from an ethical standpoint.

Taylor is always thinking of her children before herself, unlike Ho bag! She is so classy and strong telling Ho Bag to stop sleezing up to her son and just walking away after Ho bag couldn't handle the truth and slapped her! Ho Bag is no where near good enough for Thomas, not to mention the small issue about him being her step-son!! Taylor has every right to speak against it and not be subject to violence simply because Ho Bag has no defence!

Go Taylor, you are sooooo lovely and wonderful!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/10/27 04:42AM
    #10   2010/10/27 06:08PM
    bellakate

Quote CatClaws: I'm a Taylor fan and proud of it! No matter how hard Bell tries to bring this character down to Brooke's level, she's still a class above. There's no comparison. Loved her in the early years when she gave Ridge his appeal. Her stories are always profound and she handles her challenges with grace. I'd like to see them reconstruct her as Doc the sexy no-nonsense therapist that she was. There're so many possibilities there.

I agree with this CatClaws - back when Brooke would rant and rage and bait Taylor, and Taylor would calmly tell Brooke how it was and that was that. Now she lets Brooke get to her too much. She needs to be that calm, stable, strong woman to Brooke's irrational wh**e again. But don't bring back the huge round tortoise shell glasses from the early 90s...so much wrong with that, LOL.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list