List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Thomas is GAY!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Thomas is GAY!

Started by Corinthians at 2010/10/23 08:56PM
    Latest post: 2010/10/25 01:21PM, Views: 3406, Replies: 23
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/10/23 08:56PM
    Thomas is GAY!
    Corinthians

Just watch! All this fake Brooke and Thomas interaction and dialogue? It's not what it appears to be folks! And I also think the showstopper is going to STOP all of the viewers' hearts!

#2   2010/10/23 09:01PM
    Re: Thomas is GAY!
    11aces

hahahahahahaha, you may actually be right about that, I was thinking the showstopper would be related to letting the cat out of the bag about stephanie, but that really would get everyones attention. If thats the case do you think he really will be gay, and chooses that time to announce it, or that he is not, and just making it up for a reaction.

#3   2010/10/23 09:20PM
    Corinthians

Quote 11aces: hahahahahahaha, you may actually be right about that, I was thinking the showstopper would be related to letting the cat out of the bag about stephanie, but that really would get everyones attention. If thats the case do you think he really will be gay, and chooses that time to announce it, or that he is not, and just making it up for a reaction.

What I've noticed is that the Brooke/Thomas interactions seem too obvious and even fake. It's like the writers are trying to make us believe that they are into each other, but I think all of this is a trick. TPTB are using this as cover for what is really going on. Thomas is trying way too hard with Brooke, almost like a closeted gay man trying to "prove" himself. Brooke and Thomas have been pouring the compliments on way too thick, too the point of fakery IMO! Brooke telling Thomas that he's just like Ridge makes me wonder in an ironic way. If Thomas is gay, then he's actually NOTHING like Ridge, which creates a certain irony in all of this. It wouldn't surprise me if the heartstopper, um, I mean showstopper is some hunky dude that Thomas reveals to his family as his lover. Thomas is doing the men's line isn't he?

#4   2010/10/23 09:31PM
    Ginger2

Quote Corinthians:
    Quote 11aces: hahahahahahaha, you may actually be right about that, I was thinking the showstopper would be related to letting the cat out of the bag about stephanie, but that really would get everyones attention. If thats the case do you think he really will be gay, and chooses that time to announce it, or that he is not, and just making it up for a reaction.

What I've noticed is that the Brooke/Thomas interactions seem too obvious and even fake. It's like the writers are trying to make us believe that they are into each other, but I think all of this is a trick. TPTB are using this as cover for what is really going on. Thomas is trying way too hard with Brooke, almost like a closeted gay man trying to "prove" himself. Brooke and Thomas have been pouring the compliments on way too thick, too the point of fakery IMO! Brooke telling Thomas that he's just like Ridge makes me wonder in an ironic way. If Thomas is gay, then he's actually NOTHING like Ridge, which creates a certain irony in all of this. It wouldn't surprise me if the heartstopper, um, I mean showstopper is some hunky dude that Thomas reveals to his family as his lover. Thomas is doing the men's line isn't he?

I don't know if it will happen or not, but it would sure be a good storyline, and something besides the stupid triangles we all get so tired of watching. At least it would be uncharted territory for this show!

#5   2010/10/24 07:07AM
    clicquot1

Quote Corinthians:

They should actually have THOMAS be gay it would make sense and there are many talented gay men in the fashion industry as well as in the modeling industry! I loved the s/l of LUKE/REID on ATWT's..............................it really made me mad when they KILLED off one of the BEST characters ever to be on ATWT's! I think it would be great to have THOMAS be gay with a hunky bf and with the gay characters we really get a good development with the story because they(TPTB)are afraid to show a love scene with two guys so there is a slow build up with a great storyline!

I LOVE your idea and hope it come true!

#6   2010/10/24 07:50AM
    mag315

Quote Ginger2:
    Quote Corinthians:

I don't know if it will happen or not, but it would sure be a good storyline, and something besides the stupid triangles we all get so tired of watching. At least it would be uncharted territory for this show!

This would be the perfect sl. I think it would spruce up the show. Would would mommy do then? He probably only feels he can trust Brooke with the truth, she is the only one supporting him on all this. I am sure she will get the blame for whatever it is!! If this is what happens it will be priceless to see Taylor's smug face!!

#7   2010/10/24 09:23AM
    Tilda

I would really be disappointed if tptb wrote Thomas gay. We have been through two soaps that have had gay story lines that are now deceased. I was not sorry that ATWT and GL went off the air because of those sl. I will not miss B&B if they make Thomas gay.

#8   2010/10/24 10:04AM
    silo

Having Thomas be gay is new and different for B&B, which is why I do not believe that it will happen. Bll does not do new . He recycles SL :-(.

#9   2010/10/24 01:45PM
    caffeineaddict

Well Thomas would have to be bi sexual his character has been involved with Amber,Caitlin and at one stage was married to Gabbie.
    But I agree with Silo to have a gay character would ruin Bell's fantasy of the only fashion house on the planet populated solely by hetrosexuals.

#10   2010/10/24 01:58PM
    LuvsAlex

Many many years ago that fact would have caused a scandal and turmoil to his family and friends,but not now.I do think there have been many clues in the past few months as to what is coming in Nov. There have been a few sls that seemed odd with seemingly nothing coming from them.I think the shocker will tie them altogether.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list