List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.

Started by FiresOfLove at 2010/09/22 12:12PM
    Latest post: 2010/09/24 10:30PM, Views: 5106, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2010/09/22 12:12PM
    It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.
    FiresOfLove

I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

Here is a link to that interview that I just read:
    http://www.tvfanatic.com/2008/03/susan-flannery-speaks-on-retirement-more/.

Please copy and past that link to your navigation bar in your browser, and then click enter on your keyboard.

Eventhough, I don't care much for the character of Stephanie, I must admit that Susan Flannery is a dynamic actress that made the character for me to loathe and also, on her last day on the show, I will be one of the ones who will be crying because she will be missed by me and a lot of others I know. So to Ms. Susan Flannery if you read this, I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the talented actress that your are and I know that you are a great person, and thanks for giving us your many years in playing Stephanie Douglas Forrester, and I will miss you always too. And as I write this, I am already teary eyed, so teary eyed to the point that I can barely see the keys on my computer. Thanks again Ms. Flannery. Take care and God bless you and your family too.

#2   2010/09/23 10:35AM
    Re: It's official Susan Flannery is retiring.
    jilltidwell

Quote FiresOfLove: I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

www.tvfanatic.com/2008/03/susan-flannery-speaks-on-retirement-more/.

Please copy and past that link to your navigation bar in your browser, and then click enter on your keyboard.

Eventhough, I don't care much for the character of Stephanie, I must admit that Susan Flannery is a dynamic actress that made the character for me to loathe and also, on her last day on the show, I will be one of the ones who will be crying because she will be missed by me and a lot of others I know. So to Ms. Susan Flannery if you read this, I would love to thank you from the bottom of my heart for being the talented actress that your are and I know that you are a great person, and thanks for giving us your many years in playing Stephanie Douglas Forrester, and I will miss you always too. And as I write this, I am already teary eyed, so teary eyed to the point that I can barely see the keys on my computer. Thanks again Ms. Flannery. Take care and God bless you and your family too.

We have heard this before? How are we supposed to be believe this?

#3   2010/09/23 12:11PM
    SLEUTH

Probably just another marketing ploy to boost ratings and create some fanfare.

#4   2010/09/23 12:52PM
    sonny6

OK so is just leaving the show. OMG I was like she looks so good for being sick. ME BAD!!!! Congrats Susan on your retiring. And thank you for being Stephanie. love ya

#5   2010/09/23 05:01PM
    SamuraiJediS...

Quote FiresOfLove: I had just read an interview that she has done with TV Fanatic and she has stated that she will be retiring in the near future and she hasn't set a retirement date yet, but she said it will be soon.

the article is two ears old

#6   2010/09/23 05:13PM
    jilltidwell

Quote SamuraiJediSentinelL:

the article is two ears old

that is why i don't believe it.

#7   2010/09/23 08:31PM
    BKLYN

SF has mentioned this year's ago but anything is possible.

#8   2010/09/24 10:30PM
    Lady53

Bell himself referred to this article a couple days ago in an interview and said that the cancer s/l they are writing for Susan doesn't necessarily mean she is leaving.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list