List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: The Rightful Owners Of Forrester Creations

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Rightful Owners Of Forrester Creations

Started by CatClaws at 2010/07/20 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/08 09:19PM, Views: 3469, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2010/07/20 10:37AM
    The Rightful Owners Of Forrester Creations
    CatClaws

I wince when I read comments like these: Agreed again . . . Thorne, Felicia and Kristen have a right to be upset if any stock in given to anyone else but them. They deserve stock more than Taylor. She is not a Forrester and she has no talent for the clothing industry and cannot contribute one minute of anything productive. She has no right to be there.

Blatantly lacking in understanding of how corporations operate. Taylor deserves what she paid for! Doesn't matter what her skills are. She could be Chinese for all I care. What matters is what's in her wallet. Forrester Creations in nothing but a name people! Please get that through your skulls. Shares are what count not a name or your gene pool. Although Taylor's daughter's scheme was helpful in getting her into shareholder position. Steffy seemed to want it more than anyone else in her family. Thorn, Felicia and kristen can be upset all they want but they are just children of the designer who lost the company by thinking with the wrong organ. If they want shares they should ask daddy. He seems to be giving them away.
    Hell, neither Eric or Ridge or the current Brooke Logan Forrester matters in this instance. The board of directors can fire the designers for breach of contract, and hire new ones whose last names aren't Forrester and we will still be left with Forrester Creations! Unless the board votes on a name change. It's just a name. All that matters is who is in a position to want it and own it! Fortunately for ridge and eric, their daughter and granddaughter respectively, gave them the opportunity to re-purchase the shares and be on the board. Frankly, they should be kissing her fanny.
    This brings me back to the dismissal of Stephanie. Her money was instrumental in the foundation. So if we care to equate contribution with ownership then Stephanie has the first solid claim! Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Current conditions dictate current ownership through the possession or acquisition of shares. Taylor, through her daughter's plotting, rightfully acquired a substantial amount of shares! Now it's up to dumb-bell and dim-bat to produce good fashion or they should be step aside and hire someone who can.
    Peace.

#2   2010/07/20 12:02PM
    Re: The Rightful Owners Of Forrester Creations
    matilda7

Quote CatClaws: I wince when I read comments like these: Agreed again . . . Thorne, Felicia and Kristen have a right to be upset if any stock in given to anyone else but them. They deserve stock more than Taylor. She is not a Forrester and she has no talent for the clothing industry and cannot contribute one minute of anything productive. She has no right to be there.

Blatantly lacking in understanding of how corporations operate. Taylor deserves what she paid for! Doesn't matter what her skills are. She could be Chinese for all I care. What matters is what's in her wallet. Forrester Creations in nothing but a name people! Please get that through your skulls. Shares are what count not a name or your gene pool. Although Taylor's daughter's scheme was helpful in getting her into shareholder position. Steffy seemed to want it more than anyone else in her family. Thorn, Felicia and kristen can be upset all they want but they are just children of the designer who lost the company by thinking with the wrong organ. If they want shares they should ask daddy. He seems to be giving them away.
    Hell, neither Eric or Ridge or the current Brooke Logan Forrester matters in this instance. The board of directors can fire the designers for breach of contract, and hire new ones whose last names aren't Forrester and we will still be left with Forrester Creations! Unless the board votes on a name change. It's just a name. All that matters is who is in a position to want it and own it! Fortunately for ridge and eric, their daughter and granddaughter respectively, gave them the opportunity to re-purchase the shares and be on the board. Frankly, they should be kissing her fanny.
    This brings me back to the dismissal of Stephanie. Her money was instrumental in the foundation. So if we care to equate contribution with ownership then Stephanie has the first solid claim! Unfortunately, that's not how it works. Current conditions dictate current ownership through the possession or acquisition of shares. Taylor, through her daughter's plotting, rightfully acquired a substantial amount of shares! Now it's up to dumb-bell and dim-bat to produce good fashion or they should be step aside and hire someone who can.
    Peace.

BRAVO, Catclaws!! Well said

#3   2010/07/20 12:40PM
    LoveSteffy

HMMMMMMMMMM What did they do to get the company back from Bill? Did they put money in to buy from Bill like Taylor did?

#4   2010/07/20 12:42PM
    EmilyClare

Quote LoveSteffy: HMMMMMMMMMM What did they do to get the company back from Bill? Did they put money in to buy from Bill like Taylor did?

Didn't Steffy blackmail Bill into signing his shares over?

#5   2010/07/20 12:47PM
    CatClaws

Quote EmilyClare:
    Quote LoveSteffy: HMMMMMMMMMM What did they do to get the company back from Bill? Did they put money in to buy from Bill like Taylor did?

Didn't Steffy blackmail Bill into signing his shares over?

Indeed and that's how Bill got the company to begin with. Turn about is fair play.

#6   2010/07/20 01:02PM
    starrlight

Steffy should be the one. She brought it back from Bill while all the Forrester's and the Logan's are drowning in sexual seduction.

#7   2010/07/20 03:19PM
    GOLDUST

Quote CatClaws: I wince when I read comments like these: Agreed again . . . Thorne, Felicia and Kristen have a right to be upset if any stock in given to anyone else but them. They deserve stock more than Taylor. She is not a Forrester and she has no talent for the clothing industry and cannot contribute one minute of anything productive. She has no right to be there.

Peace.

I believe that the righful owners of Forrester Creations should be the ones with Forrester blood running through their veins, the ones who were adopted by Forresters, and the ones who are married to Forresters. So no where in there includes Taybore sorry. And how I see it Thorne had more right to those shares than Taybore. Hell even Brooke had more right to those shares than Taybore. And she has more experience in running a fashion empire than Taybore does. Taybore needs to pack it up and high tail it on out of Forrester Creations immediately and while she's at she can take her retarded, crazy, and deranged daughter with her and make sure neither one of them EVER return to Forrester Creations because it is very apparent that neither one of them belongs there in the first place!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/07/20 03:20PM
    #8   2010/07/20 03:19PM
    ms.911

CATCLAWS IM A TAYLOR FAN, but I do agree only the Foster kids should have shares in there family business, and then the grandchildren. Eric and STEPHNIE STARTED THE BUSINESS SO IT SHOULD END WITH THEIR TRUE FAMILY. EVERYONE ELSE FIT IN WHERE THEY FIT IN. But maybe this is the only way Taylor can make sure whiped RIDGE WANT GIVE EVERYTHING TO BROOKE, SHE KNOWS HE'S A P--- WHEN IT COMES TO BROOKE. But I agree with the Foster children having the shares. Now they should all come home and fight for their rights, and shares. BETTER STORY LINE.

#9   2010/07/20 03:25PM
    Trish12

Yes they did buy back the shares, after Steffy blackmailed him lol too funny. And as for Taylor, she has every right, she has 3 kids for that ass of a man. She doesn't need experience, her money just has to talk. Last I cheacked neither the Logans sis had any experience when they came to town.

#10   2010/07/20 03:28PM
    CatClaws

Quote ms.911: CATCLAWS IM A TAYLOR FAN, but I do agree only the Foster kids should have shares in there family business, and then the grandchildren. Eric and STEPHNIE STARTED THE BUSINESS SO IT SHOULD END WITH THEIR TRUE FAMILY. EVERYONE ELSE FIT IN WHERE THEY FIT IN. But maybe this is the only way Taylor can make sure whiped RIDGE WANT GIVE EVERYTHING TO BROOKE, SHE KNOWS HE'S A P--- WHEN IT COMES TO BROOKE. But I agree with the Foster children having the shares. Now they should all come home and fight for their rights, and shares. BETTER STORY LINE.

That would be great if they all came home to fight for the shares but first they'd have to want to own a piece of the pie. So far Steffy alone seems to want a part of it. At least if they did, Steffy wouldn't have to fight off the Logan loveboat all by herself.
    As for Taylor owning shares, she has that right. Money talks. I think having her own a percentage of the shares is the smartest move Steffy made unless Tay winds up with Rufus again and he dumps her for Brooke again (God forbid).

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list