List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke leaving FC

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke leaving FC

Started by Kat232 at 2010/07/09 07:08PM
    Latest post: 2010/07/30 09:33PM, Views: 1558, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2010/07/11 06:02PM
    Re: Brooke leaving FC
    Gator77

Brooke could have taught Rick and Thomas how to make explosives or he could have learned it in high school or college, but I bet that Rick taught Thomas how to kill.

That is total nonsense! Grasping, strecting it quite a bit!!

There is no history to indicate what Brooke did at Steffy's age.

Oh there is plenty of history that some just choose to ignore or re-write! Or.....

Others are just CLUELESS about it!!!!

Brooke is a blight, she destroys everything she touches. Sad, but look at her children.

Ha!!! Look at how messed up Thomas and Steffy are, compared to Hope, Bridget and Rick.....Too funny.>>LOL

#22   2010/07/11 09:11PM
    Kat232

Quote Gator77: Brooke could have taught Rick and Thomas how to make explosives or he could have learned it in high school or college, but I bet that Rick taught Thomas how to kill.

That is total nonsense! Grasping, strecting it quite a bit!!

There is no history to indicate what Brooke did at Steffy's age.

Oh there is plenty of history that some just choose to ignore or re-write! Or.....

Others are just CLUELESS about it!!!!

Brooke is a blight, she destroys everything she touches. Sad, but look at her children.

Ha!!! Look at how messed up Thomas and Steffy are, compared to Hope, Bridget and Rick.....Too funny.>>LOL

well it's too early to comment on Hope, but so far Bridget is walking in mommy's shoes of being pregnant with a married man's child, and Rick nearly sunk the company single-handly last year as well as physically engaging in fist fights with ridge....I'd say at this point it's 2-2.

#23   2010/07/30 08:25AM
    moviegirl

brooke is a woman of the night and day. so are all the men on the show. hope is the only one who's not. the other women on the show do the same thing as brooke. she just spreads herself out more.

#24   2010/07/30 08:26AM
    moviegirl

brooke is still what you don't want posted.

#25   2010/07/30 08:33AM
    moviegirl

brooke is everything a mother should not be. along with some others. all the men are not daddy material either. i mean hope is the only one on their with any morals. who knows how long that will last. brook might be doing an underage kid soon. don't put it pass her.

#26   2010/07/30 05:58PM
    ladybug 2

Quote Kat232: I'm disappointed why Steffy has resorted to blackmail when she already got what she wanted after tangling with Bill. She didn't want the Logans running FC, and they aren't. As of right now, none of them own any part of it. I fully supported Steffy when she did that. I think FC should be owned by Steph & Eric, she accomplished that, so I kinda don't get why Brooke can't work there as an employee. She has done a lot for the company as Stephanie and Steffy even acknowledged, so what's the problem? She's not an owner, but an employee who has worked there and contributed a lot. I don't see a problem with Brooke working there. If Steffy wanted to make Brooke suffer she should've left well enough alone. As it stands right now, not only do they benefit from Brooke's experience, Brooke has to go to work every day knowing she own's no part of FC, so she's putting all her energy in for someone else to reap the benefits! Steffy doesn't think things through sometimes, if she wanted to stick it to Brooke she should've left her as a pee-on employee whose boss is Steph! I generally like Steffy because she doesn't take Logan crap like her mother, but she didn't think this one through.

#27   2010/07/30 06:11PM
    ladybug 2

Quote Kat232: I'm disappointed why Steffy has resorted to blackmail when she already got what she wanted after tangling with Bill. She didn't want the Logans running FC, and they aren't. As of right now, none of them own any part of it. I fully supported Steffy when she did that. I think FC should be owned by Steph & Eric, she accomplished that, so I kinda don't get why Brooke can't work there as an employee. She has done a lot for the company as Stephanie and Steffy even acknowledged, so what's the problem? She's not an owner, but an employee who has worked there and contributed a lot. I don't see a problem with Brooke working there. If Steffy wanted to make Brooke suffer she should've left well enough alone. As it stands right now, not only do they benefit from Brooke's experience, Brooke has to go to work every day knowing she own's no part of FC, so she's putting all her energy in for someone else to reap the benefits! Steffy doesn't think things through sometimes, if she wanted to stick it to Brooke she should've left her as a pee-on employee whose boss is Steph! I generally like Steffy because she doesn't take Logan crap like her mother, but she didn't think this one through.

Steffy is a conniving, scheming, brat who needs to be taken to task. What business is it of hers what Brooke did? How did it impact her life?? If her father can forgive his wife, who are she and Stephanie to interfere? Ridge did the right thing by firing Steffy. Now he should disown his mother who is a meddling hag. She's sex starved and jeaous.Do you think she gives a rat's tail about protecting Hope? She just wants to use her against Brooke. Ridge and Brooke are meant to be together. He is the only one with any compassion. Brooke is hurting and he is the only ally she has. I feel sorry for her.

#28   2010/07/30 09:33PM
    Starlet2010

[quote]Quote Tilda: Forresters has passed through so many business hands that Brooke's claim to it is mote. Why didn't her accomplishments impress Dollar Bill? Now that the company is back in Forrester's hands, her 15 plus belief contribution is also mote.

Steffy is thinking straight. As long as Brooke is in the company, she will run it via Dumbo Ridge. She can look over his shoulder and thumb her nose at the Stephanie's. Why is it so hard to realize that Brooke is just not wanted. Having Brooke underfoot all the time giving her unwanted solutions is like getting rid of an abusive ex husband and still have to live with him everyday.

For some reasons the Logans cannot get it through their thick dull heads that they are not wanted. Could you go back to a job where you have been fired and bogard your way back in? No matter what you added to the company, when you are gone, you are not wanted or needed any longer. The mistake Steffy made is not including her name as an owner.[/quote]

I didn't expect Taylor to give Steffy her 25% Shares of Forrester Creations. Honestly, I thought Steffy was going to retrieve Donna's 12.5% for herself. I honestly think the actress that plays Taylor, is leaving the show.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list