List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 03:26AM, Views: 243197, Replies: 8260
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/06/26 07:15AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    Decibel

Quote LaaLaa: Some people say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but there is no compliment in being known as "the biggest Slutt on TV". This does not mean she can act. This does not mean "we love to hate her", this does not mean she gets to play the "bad girl" role and show us her acting range! (LOL). All it means is she is known as the biggest slutt on TV!
    When people say they knew she would sleep with her teen daughter's boyfriend, that is not a compliment! When they call real people "Brookes" when they have no morals, that is not a compliment! When people think she "spreads em" for anyone because she is too horny to control herself, that is not a compliment!
    Anyone who thinks that is sexy is insane, there is NOTHING sexy about it.

This thread is also an anti-Logan thread. No need to limit yourself to Bwooke. Have at any of them!!

FOR STEPHEN: "If man makes himself a worm he must not complain when he is trodden on"
    Oh finally we can sharp our teeth on that Hogans's Effect....I can believe how trapped we are by B&B writers to watch always all the Logans, especially this fixation about Zilla in her underwear, and screwing everyone, get away with it in her 50's!!!I feel so ill!!

We never have new people on the show, if thAT happen, they are killed off, or they end up with the Logan, in the middle screwing everything and everyone, nd B&B become all about Brooke and Ridge and the Hogans..OMG i am so sick of the HOGANS....And i want Bill with Steffi and Amber with Thomas with no Logans involved for once...sorry for my ranting hope i was not OT too much..

#82   2010/06/26 09:28AM
    Ladiesfan

Never liked Brooke. She does not have ONE redeeming quality. Before this crap with Oliver, I would have atleast been willing to give her credit for being protective with Hope, NOW THOUGH.......... she is back to being the Brooke of old times 100%.

Timtamlover, like you I agree that no one should consider Ridge a prize. All he does is run back and forth, depending on which way the wind blows. I used to LUV Ridge, love him! Now, the more of Brooke's crap he puts up with, forgives, condones, and defends, the less I like him. I'm GLAD he picked Brooke---I have realized over the last year that they are alot alike.

LONG LIVE BRIDGE! Keep Mr. Roboto away from my fav, Taylor!

#83   2010/06/26 10:35PM
    babytalk

Quote Ladiesfan: Never liked Brooke. She does not have ONE redeeming quality. Before this crap with Oliver, I would have atleast been willing to give her credit for being protective with Hope, NOW THOUGH.......... she is back to being the Brooke of old times 100%.

Timtamlover, like you I agree that no one should consider Ridge a prize. All he does is run back and forth, depending on which way the wind blows. I used to LUV Ridge, love him! Now, the more of Brooke's crap he puts up with, forgives, condones, and defends, the less I like him. I'm GLAD he picked Brooke---I have realized over the last year that they are alot alike.

LONG LIVE BRIDGE! Keep Mr. Roboto away from my fav, Taylor!

Taylor wouldn't take him back anyway. Brooke can have the worm. Of course, she had a taste of the forbidden fruit again and will not be able to stay away from Oliver. All she does it stroke him, gaze into his eyes, and wring her hands. This is not looking good!

#84   2010/06/26 10:43PM
    babytalk

Quote timtamlover:
    Quote youngrestless32:
    Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

YR32 glad to see you all stayed strong against the backlash

Taylor (and her fans) really copped it for ages by the Brookies when they thought Brooke was holier than thou after she married Ridge for the first time just recently saying that they were truly in love and that Ridge has never loved Taylor like he does Brooke.

This is total cr***p. Plenty of times Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke. Even Ridge said he loved Taylor at her wedding to Whip recently.

He throws that L word around to Brooke and all the Brookies say it is true love and Bridge are destined to be together for ever blah blah blah..... but Ridge uses the L word to keep the 2 women on the go at all times, ready for him to revert to when the other one slips up. He is a manipulative creep. He doesn't really love either of them properly.

Just wait till the Brookies see Ridge drop Brooke like a hot potato once again when he finds out about Oli the hottie ... the L word means nothing important to Ridge.

Brooke is a sex-crazed idiot who thinks Ridge is all that and a bag of chips and she will be crushed when he rejects her once again! I can't wait to see it - BRING IT ON!

If the Brookies realised that Ridge will always vacillate between the 2 women they wouldn't get so excited when Ridge chooses Brooke over Taylor.

Great post! I always laugh when I read someone say that Ridge chose Brooke. He chose absolutely everyone over Brooke for years! First Caroline, then Taylor.
    I think we are supposed to forget all that just because Ridge FINALLY picked Brooke, LOL. I just hope they do stay together, he is no prince of men and he is no catch!

#85   2010/06/27 01:03AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote babytalk:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote youngrestless32:

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

Taylor (and her fans) really copped it for ages by the Brookies when they thought Brooke was holier than thou after she married Ridge for the first time just recently saying that they were truly in love and that Ridge has never loved Taylor like he does Brooke.

This is total cr***p. Plenty of times Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke. Even Ridge said he loved Taylor at her wedding to Whip recently.

He throws that L word around to Brooke and all the Brookies say it is true love and Bridge are destined to be together for ever blah blah blah..... but Ridge uses the L word to keep the 2 women on the go at all times, ready for him to revert to when the other one slips up. He is a manipulative creep. He doesn't really love either of them properly.

Just wait till the Brookies see Ridge drop Brooke like a hot potato once again when he finds out about Oli the hottie ... the L word means nothing important to Ridge.

Brooke is a sex-crazed idiot who thinks Ridge is all that and a bag of chips and she will be crushed when he rejects her once again! I can't wait to see it - BRING IT ON!

If the Brookies realised that Ridge will always vacillate between the 2 women they wouldn't get so excited when Ridge chooses Brooke over Taylor.

Great post! I always laugh when I read someone say that Ridge chose Brooke. He chose absolutely everyone over Brooke for years! First Caroline, then Taylor.
    I think we are supposed to forget all that just because Ridge FINALLY picked Brooke, LOL. I just hope they do stay together, he is no prince of men and he is no catch!

ITA.
    What is even funnier is that Taylor/Ridge's last time around of their break-up (The past 2 years) is the ONLY time ever that Ridge has ever chosen Brooke over Taylor....the only reason that even happened this time is because stupid Taylor dropped a huge bomb on Ridge, DUMB Taylor. Stephanie warned Taylor about divulging secrets but she did anyway then toddler Ridge was so hurt that he left Taylor and went to brroke on the rebound convincing himself he loved her.
    He went back to Brooke because his ego was hurt and he was smarting over Taylor. He pinned his hopes of a good clean woman on Brooke but boy, are his eyes going to open once the Broliver sexcapade comes out and it's BYE BYE Ho Brooke!! lolollll.
    We'll see it then!!
    He doesn't really love Brooke, it's more lust and kinky sex!!
    I agree we need to keep this thread going and not let negativity ruin this great venting thread for us. Same thing with the Stephanie no bashing thread!!

#86   2010/06/27 02:49AM
    timtamlover

[quote]Quote DawnsRainbow: [quote]Quote babytalk: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [/quote]

ITA.
    What is even funnier is that Taylor/Ridge's last time around of their break-up (The past 2 years) is the ONLY time ever that Ridge has ever chosen Brooke over Taylor....the only reason that even happened this time is because stupid Taylor dropped a huge bomb on Ridge, DUMB Taylor. Stephanie warned Taylor about divulging secrets but she did anyway then toddler Ridge was so hurt that he left Taylor and went to brroke on the rebound convincing himself he loved her.
    He went back to Brooke because his ego was hurt and he was smarting over Taylor. He pinned his hopes of a good clean woman on Brooke but boy, are his eyes going to open once the Broliver sexcapade comes out and it's BYE BYE Ho Brooke!! lolollll.
    We'll see it then!!
    I agree we need to keep this thread going and not let negativity ruin this great venting thread for us. Same thing with the Stephanie no bashing thread!![/quote]

Brooke a good clean woman Lol!

I haven't watched non-stop over the past 16 years but most of it and I can't recall when he chose Brooke over Taylor either. I remember seeing Brooke crying over the idiot so many times coz he chose Taylor over her.

I wish Taylor wasn't such a pushover for Ridge - she lets him treat her like dirt and no woman should put up with that! I wish the writers would make her stronger. It's like she internalizes her pain with her drinking problem and leaning on Rick and Hector and doing what they tell her to. It's frustrating...

Taylor is better off without idiot Ridge.

I want Bridge to break up. I hate Brooke with him coz he treats her like she is a queen and that is the opposite of what she is. She doesn't deserve to be treated well and that couple have way too much screentime! I'm sick of their sorry old a$$$es making out - yuk, yuk, yuk!!

#87   2010/06/27 02:07PM
    noitalls

[quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote DawnsRainbow: [quote]Quote babytalk: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [/quote]

ITA.
    We'll see it then!!
    I agree we need to keep this thread going and not let negativity ruin this great venting thread for us. Same thing with the Stephanie no bashing thread!![/quote]

Brooke a good clean woman Lol!

I haven't watched non-stop over the past 16 years but most of it and I can't recall when he chose Brooke over Taylor either. I remember seeing Brooke crying over the idiot so many times coz he chose Taylor over her.

I wish Taylor wasn't such a pushover for Ridge - she lets him treat her like dirt and no woman should put up with that! I wish the writers would make her stronger. It's like she internalizes her pain with her drinking problem and leaning on Rick and Hector and doing what they tell her to. It's frustrating...

Taylor is better off without idiot Ridge.

I want Bridge to break up. I hate Brooke with him coz he treats her like she is a queen and that is the opposite of what she is. She doesn't deserve to be treated well and that couple have way too much screentime! I'm sick of their sorry old a$$$es making out - yuk, yuk, yuk!![/quote]

I don't care if Bridge breaks up or not, they are BEYOND boring. I just don't want Brooke to run to her other daughter's (Bridget) husband. Also, all of Hope's guy friends will now be fair game for the sluut. Mother's lock up your young boys!!

#88   2010/06/27 03:37PM
    LaaLaa

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote babytalk:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote youngrestless32:

ITA.
    We'll see it then!!
    I agree we need to keep this thread going and not let negativity ruin this great venting thread for us. Same thing with the Stephanie no bashing thread!!

ITA with all of you. No one will ruin this thread. They can start all the fights they want, we are NOT going anywhere!
    I think some Brooke fans are overly sensitive because Brooke (their girl, ha ha) is now FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, The Number one sl_t on TV! No one is even a close second. Before they could TRY to defend her, now they know it's true so what can they say other than, "Oh it is just a dream," LOL!!

#89   2010/06/27 04:48PM
    youngrestless32

[quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!![/quote]

what a nice thing 2 say!LOL,we all know a bully when we hear one!!!LOL! I am strong as an ox against a bwook wanna be, lol! thanks again

#90   2010/06/28 12:38AM
    timtamlover

[quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]Quote timtamlover: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!![/quote]

what a nice thing 2 say!LOL,we all know a bully when we hear one!!!LOL! I am strong as an ox against a bwook wanna be, lol! thanks again[/quote]

Thanks YR32 - you go girl!

Not too keen on your avatar but hey it's memorable as the day Brooke became pregnant to Oli Lol!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/28 12:40AM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list