List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 03:26AM, Views: 243555, Replies: 8260
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/06/25 04:25PM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    Restless36

Quote timtamlover:
    Quote Peteena:
    Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Especially at a party where they are SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO!!! Hard to believe that even Brooke is that reckless. Oh, wait, what am I saying? This is Brooke we're talking about!

Brooke loves dangerous sex obviously and it is so disrespectful to the teenagers at the party and also to their parents, the music act who put on the entertainment.

I tell you what, if I were a parent of one of those teenagers and found out that the chaperone had sex near my child, I would want an explanation and a big apology from Brooke. What she did was totally disgusting, immoral, revolting and more than anything, disrespectful. Wouldn't it be great to see Brooke apologise to some parents ... oh man that would be funny.

Wait till Hope finds out and she will find out coz they always do on this show ... OMGosh!! She will be mortified.

....and imagine if she has had sex with Oli by then oooohhh noooooooooo Poor Hope - she'll have to change her name to Hopeless

Or maybe the other parents can have both of them arrested for indecent exposure. They weren't at an orgy, they were at an underage party.

#72   2010/06/25 06:15PM
    timtamlover

Quote Restless36:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote Peteena:
    Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Especially at a party where they are SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO!!! Hard to believe that even Brooke is that reckless. Oh, wait, what am I saying? This is Brooke we're talking about!

Brooke loves dangerous sex obviously and it is so disrespectful to the teenagers at the party and also to their parents, the music act who put on the entertainment.

I tell you what, if I were a parent of one of those teenagers and found out that the chaperone had sex near my child, I would want an explanation and a big apology from Brooke. What she did was totally disgusting, immoral, revolting and more than anything, disrespectful. Wouldn't it be great to see Brooke apologise to some parents ... oh man that would be funny.

Wait till Hope finds out and she will find out coz they always do on this show ... OMGosh!! She will be mortified.

....and imagine if she has had sex with Oli by then oooohhh noooooooooo Poor Hope - she'll have to change her name to Hopeless

Or maybe the other parents can have both of them arrested for indecent exposure. They weren't at an orgy, they were at an underage party.

That would be great to see on the show too

I love this story - it is sooo wrong it is funny and so entertaining esp coz it's Brooke. You wouldn't catch Taylor doing that at her kid's grad party. She couldn't even cope with having sex in the sauna at FC with Whip coz she has run away ashamed obviously

Bring back my favourite, Taylor, writers and we can watch Brooke squirm in front of her as payback for stealing Ridge at Taylor's wedding. What a biiiarch Brooke is! She turned up with branches all over her looking dishevelled just coz she wanted sex with her "destiny". Then when she gets it, she thinks one day that Ridge turned into a 21 yo boy - idiot idiot Brooke.

Read my lips and repeat after me... I don't care who I get sex from ... but I do prefer that it comes with lots and lots and lots of money weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

#73   2010/06/25 10:50PM
    byandbuy

Quote Restless36:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote Peteena:

Brooke (and Oliver) committed a crime of Lewd and Lascivious Conduct. If any of the other kid's parents find out what they did they can have them arrested.

There is nothing acceptable about what they did, it is indeed a crime.

#74   2010/06/26 01:08AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Vdalem:
    Quote DawnsRainbow: Goodness was Stephanie ever right about the HO....she has her number, she said the Ho will mess up somehow because she is a screwup. Stephanie is so right, that is the only thing the HOgans always do correctly: Is screwup!! lolollll
    It's their own little talent, gift or whatever you want to call it!!
    Stephen and Bwooke are the worst screwups of the clan though as events show.
    Stephanie said to Bwooke: "You'll do something and it will peel the mask from Ridge's eyes" then Steph said heck you may have done it already. lolollll.
    Stephanie knows her HO real well doesn't she?

Oh yes she does!! All hail the Queen! So glad to find this, so tired of see all the Blah fans!

lolollll. All hail the Queen.
    That's what makes Stephanie the sharpest cookie in LA by far, she alone sees the HOgans for the dirt they are...she alone never falls for any of the HOgan tricks--and believe it their HObag of tricks is filled to the top!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/26 01:16AM
    #75   2010/06/26 01:15AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Peteena:

Exactly, it's shocking to believe even for Bwooke but like you point out, it's Bwooke we're talking about so no behavior is too low for her to sink to!!

#76   2010/06/26 01:21AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote timtamlover:
    Quote Peteena:

Brooke (and Oliver) committed a crime of Lewd and Lascivious Conduct. If any of the other kid's parents find out what they did they can have them arrested.

There is nothing acceptable about what they did, it is indeed a crime.

Exactly. I'm surprised this has not been brought up yet.
    Bwooke and Oliver committed a crime by exposing thesmelves like that in public and corrupting young, juvenile minds. They committed a serious crime and should be prosecuted, jailed then they should be sued by the parents for polluting the minds of their minor children.
    Like Steffy said, her dad would never go that low so perhaps Broliver may be a couple yet just like Breacon!!

#77   2010/06/26 02:53AM
    Starlight77

Count me in to the anti brooke fan club. I have never like her, and I hate how it seems she always gets away with very trashy behavior. I know all soap characters have some "dirt" on em, they all do stupid stuff, but BROOKE is on a whole notha level of trashy ho!... unbelieavable! How is she not supposed to know that one the sex act got started,..... that umn,...... something was off... and it wasnt her husband that she's been sleeping with for years that she really was havin sex with up against wall, but instead somebody eles.

#78   2010/06/26 03:36AM
    timtamlover

Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

#79   2010/06/26 04:47AM
    youngrestless32

Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

#80   2010/06/26 05:30AM
    timtamlover

Quote youngrestless32:
    Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

yes this is my fave to. Im glad you noticed the brookies tried to ruin it, KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!!!!!!

YR32 glad to see you all stayed strong against the backlash

Taylor (and her fans) really copped it for ages by the Brookies when they thought Brooke was holier than thou after she married Ridge for the first time just recently saying that they were truly in love and that Ridge has never loved Taylor like he does Brooke.

This is total cr***p. Plenty of times Ridge chose Taylor over Brooke. Even Ridge said he loved Taylor at her wedding to Whip recently.

He throws that L word around to Brooke and all the Brookies say it is true love and Bridge are destined to be together for ever blah blah blah..... but Ridge uses the L word to keep the 2 women on the go at all times, ready for him to revert to when the other one slips up. He is a manipulative creep. He doesn't really love either of them properly.

Just wait till the Brookies see Ridge drop Brooke like a hot potato once again when he finds out about Oli the hottie ... the L word means nothing important to Ridge.

Brooke is a sex-crazed idiot who thinks Ridge is all that and a bag of chips and she will be crushed when he rejects her once again! I can't wait to see it - BRING IT ON!

If the Brookies realised that Ridge will always vacillate between the 2 women they wouldn't get so excited when Ridge chooses Brooke over Taylor.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list