List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 03:06AM, Views: 245647, Replies: 8262
    « 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 » »| page:
    #7181   2013/06/14 05:06AM
    Re: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)
    Aquarius19

Quote flocon123: Who is the Ho going to open her legs to next!

I just read that Don Diamont said in Europe Brill will continue and if that is true this show is garbage.To me there is NOTHING good about Brooke sleeping with her sister's husband and I do not care how bell and the writers write this Adulterous S/Line its just plain NASTY and wrong.I hope the show gets cancelled with this nasty Brill S/L.Its SICKENING to even go there

#7182   2013/06/14 02:28PM
    Aquarius19

Quote scrappie: I guess old HoMama can go back to her mission now that she lost her baby with her brother-in-law. Time to get Dope back with Liam.

#7183   2013/06/14 03:07PM
    NinaBee

Just popping in to say hello to all the Anti-Brhookers. She will never change, the tramp.

#7184   2013/06/14 09:32PM
    Aquarius19

Quote NinaBee: Just popping in to say hello to all the Anti-Brhookers. She will never change, the tramp.

Thats exactly what she is a lying ADULTEROUS HYPOCRITE.I can't stand to watch her.The day her and Bill did the nasty I thought it was the worst scene of her sexual nastiness,follow by the way she also slept with Deacon and got pregnant with that nasty sex.She really make the character CLASSLESS and a low life.

#7185   2013/06/14 09:34PM
    LW99

I know it is wishful thinking but I am so waiting for the day when Brooke is left with nothing..no more job at FC no more Eric standing by her (and Eric did do great telling her no" and no more sleeping with anything unavailable ..It is just a sad show anymore..no more Stephanie,Ridge and now Taylor and Steffy..never see Throne on here ..its become a Logan show.
    its long over due for Brooke and her clan to get a reality check and put where they belong.

#7186   2013/06/14 10:58PM
    Aquarius19

Quote LW99: I know it is wishful thinking but I am so waiting for the day when Brooke is left with nothing..no more job at FC no more Eric standing by her (and Eric did do great telling her no" and no more sleeping with anything unavailable ..It is just a sad show anymore..no more Stephanie,Ridge and now Taylor and Steffy..never see Throne on here ..its become a Logan show.
    its long over due for Brooke and her clan to get a reality check and put where they belong.

Your correct its way over due for Brooke truly deserves to be outed for all of her nastiness,I wished the tabloids could have gotten the dirt on her.Thats also why I call this show bias to this character and her family because they are never prosecuted for their HORRIBLE behavior or unlawful acts.They commit crimes and get away with it

#7187   2013/06/15 04:08AM
    flocon123

I am so sick of this tramp!

#7188   2013/06/15 05:43AM
    Aquarius19

The WORST mama I have ever seen who is still sexing within her own immediate family.What a NASTY,character who has SLEPT her way to the top.There have been so many men she has slept with she should be in the record books for all of her adultress,over sexed low class behavior

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 05:44AM
    #7189   2013/06/15 04:45PM
    Aquarius19

Quote flocon123: I am so sick of this tramp!

Me to she is sickening and I hope she gets just what she deserves to be out.I want the tabloids to have a field day with her family sleeping around nasty self.If it comes out about Brill than I also want Deacon and her out as well and the whole world find out her daughter is by another daughter's husband.She is such a NASTY LOSER who uses sex as her destiny PUKE

#7190   2013/06/15 05:38PM
    bnb fan

I am happy to READ that Taylor serves Brooke plate of 'smack down' and that when Taylor. Leaves we have Quinn on the scene. She is Gorgeous and am hoping a HuGE HUGE threat to valley Brooke. This lady has a jewelry business and is HOT I'm pro Quinn

« 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list