List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/26 03:06AM, Views: 245648, Replies: 8262
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/06/24 09:09PM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    noitalls

Quote Restless36:
    Quote GinaG

Good stuff!
    Greetings to all you wonderful people, including wild dogs, Gnats, and idiots.......listen to dawn and always keep your sense of humor!
    Today was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" again on the B&B. Steffy was her awesome self and The Broliver sexual tension keeps deepening. Now Ollie is waking up with cold sweats at night. It is probably just the clap. Nothing a little penicilin won't cure. LOL!!!

Excuse me friends! Any reason why I (TURD) wasn't mentioned in the greeting along with all the wild dogs, gnats, and idiots ???
    Now I am really crushed

LOL!

I agree with Judy, you are a little TURDmuckle LOL. Glad you have a sense of humor, some THINGS should not be taken too seriously.
    Love the penicillin comment.

#62   2010/06/24 09:15PM
    Summers_Style

i HATE THE WITCH. sHE IS SUCH A SCREW UP. >(

#63   2010/06/24 10:26PM
    noitalls

Quote Summers_Style: i HATE THE WITCH. sHE IS SUCH A SCREW UP. >(

Oh boy, you sure fit right in here with us!!

#64   2010/06/25 01:03AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Restless36:
    Quote GinaG

Good stuff!
    Greetings to all you wonderful people, including wild dogs, Gnats, and idiots.......listen to dawn and always keep your sense of humor!
    Today was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" again on the B&B. Steffy was her awesome self and The Broliver sexual tension keeps deepening. Now Ollie is waking up with cold sweats at night. It is probably just the clap. Nothing a little penicilin won't cure. LOL!!!

Excuse me friends! Any reason why I (TURD) wasn't mentioned in the greeting along with all the wild dogs, gnats, and idiots ???
    Now I am really crushed

LOL!

HAHAHAHA, restless. Good that you can you have a sense of humor about the whole thing. lololll.
    Kudos.

#65   2010/06/25 09:12AM
    DawnsRainbow

Goodness was Stephanie ever right about the HO....she has her number, she said the Ho will mess up somehow because she is a screwup. Stephanie is so right, that is the only thing the HOgans always do correctly: Is screwup!! lolollll
    It's their own little talent, gift or whatever you want to call it!!
    Stephen and Bwooke are the worst screwups of the clan though as events show.
    Stephanie said to Bwooke: "You'll do something and it will peel the mask from Ridge's eyes" then Steph said heck you may have done it already. lolollll.
    Stephanie knows her HO will well doesn't she?

#66   2010/06/25 10:00AM
    Vdalem

Quote DawnsRainbow: Goodness was Stephanie ever right about the HO....she has her number, she said the Ho will mess up somehow because she is a screwup. Stephanie is so right, that is the only thing the HOgans always do correctly: Is screwup!! lolollll
    Stephanie said to Bwooke: "You'll do something and it will peel the mask from Ridge's eyes" then Steph said heck you may have done it already. lolollll.

Oh yes she does!! All hail the Queen! So glad to find this, so tired of see all the Blah fans!

#67   2010/06/25 12:29PM
    GinaG

Quote Vdalem:
    Quote DawnsRainbow: Goodness was Stephanie ever right about the HO....she has her number, she said the Ho will mess up somehow because she is a screwup. Stephanie is so right, that is the only thing the HOgans always do correctly: Is screwup!! lolollll

Oh yes she does!! All hail the Queen! So glad to find this, so tired of see all the Blah fans!

So glad you found it too WELCOME

#68   2010/06/25 12:37PM
    Peteena

Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Especially at a party where they are SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO!!! Hard to believe that even Brooke is that reckless. Oh, wait, what am I saying? This is Brooke we're talking about!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/25 12:41PM
    #69   2010/06/25 02:58PM
    babytalk

OMG, Today when the kids were watching the video of Brooke rubbing herself (dancing???LOL) all over Oliver, Brooke smiled and looked flattered when the guy said she was "hot". Even now, she can't stop trying to appear young and hip. I would have been so uncomfortable in that moment, but she was enjoying the attention.

#70   2010/06/25 03:09PM
    timtamlover

Quote Peteena:
    Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Especially at a party where they are SHOOTING A MUSIC VIDEO!!! Hard to believe that even Brooke is that reckless. Oh, wait, what am I saying? This is Brooke we're talking about!

Brooke loves dangerous sex obviously and it is so disrespectful to the teenagers at the party and also to their parents, the music act who put on the entertainment.

I tell you what, if I were a parent of one of those teenagers and found out that the chaperone had sex near my child, I would want an explanation and a big apology from Brooke. What she did was totally disgusting, immoral, revolting and more than anything, disrespectful. Wouldn't it be great to see Brooke apologise to some parents ... oh man that would be funny.

Wait till Hope finds out and she will find out coz they always do on this show ... OMGosh!! She will be mortified.

....and imagine if she has had sex with Oli by then oooohhh noooooooooo Poor Hope - she'll have to change her name to Hopeless

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list