List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:32AM, Views: 251608, Replies: 8272
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2010/06/24 10:10AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Restless36: Looks like Brooke and Oliver are going to get together again. The way they are acting it's obvious. So when they do, we won't ever have to hear it was just an accident again. Right, LOL!!! Do you think they will wear masks next time just to be kinky?

lolollll, restless. I guess they could wear masks everytime they do the deed and that way when they repeatedly sleep with each other, they will not REALLY be having an affair.
    They'll just keep having accidents for a few years sleeping with the wrong person by mistake. lolollll.
    Bwooke is clearly coming on to the big O and it's just disgusting. How can she do her own daughter like this?
    Seriously Bwooke is the mother from Hades.

#52   2010/06/24 10:39AM
    buttercup12

What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

#53   2010/06/24 10:45AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote buttercup12: What kind of a parent/chaperone leaves a party to go screw her 'husband' against a wall and not even know if anyone is watching or if there are any cameras out there somewhere???? And, only an idiot would not know the difference between her husband's body and a strangers.

Hi Buttercup, great question by the way.
    There is but one answer: Only a parent called Bwooke would do such an irresponsible, selfish thing. lolollll
    Bwooke = mommy dearest.

#54   2010/06/24 11:05AM
    judy_bo_booty

I'd rather take a whipping with a wire hanger than have my mom sleep with my boyfriend or husband. You can forgive anger issues, but not having sex with the person you love. Or having a baby with your husband.
    This just belongs on Jerry Springer with all the other trash.

#55   2010/06/24 01:03PM
    LaaLaa

Quote timtamlover: Ridge was defending Brooke today when he said that if Oli felt differently about Hope coz she told him about the Deacon affair, then Oli doesn't deserve Hope. Wtf?

If Oli thought the affair between Brooke and Deacon was immoral and disgusting then Oli is a good guy who obviously has morals.

If he thought less of Hope coz of what Brooke did then he thinks that that behaviour might run in the family and he doesn't want a bar of Hope. He would think that Hope could turn out like her mom.

Therefore Oli thinks in moral terms and Ridge thinks in immoral terms coz he says Brooke sleeping with her daughter's husband is ok. Yeah right! Ridge is on drugs seriously! keep your shades on Ridge so no one sees your dilated pupils.

Read my lips Ridge...

Brooke is a sl....t Brooke is a sl....t

get it through that thick skull of yours you moron.

Back when Ridge found out Brooke was pregnant with Deacon's child he was raging at her and called the unborn baby a bastard. Now he wants to judge Oliver, lol!! Just because Ridge accepts Brooke for who she is; a sick, twisted, perverted, sl_t; that doesn't mean normal people have to accept her. Ridge can have her. I truly hope they keep them together, the most boring, diseased couple on the show. Just please keep the sex off screen so we don't have to FF through it.

#56   2010/06/24 02:52PM
    GinaG

Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote timtamlover: Ridge was defending Brooke today when he said that if Oli felt differently about Hope coz she told him about the Deacon affair, then Oli doesn't deserve Hope. Wtf?

If Oli thought the affair between Brooke and Deacon was immoral and disgusting then Oli is a good guy who obviously has morals.

If he thought less of Hope coz of what Brooke did then he thinks that that behaviour might run in the family and he doesn't want a bar of Hope. He would think that Hope could turn out like her mom.

Therefore Oli thinks in moral terms and Ridge thinks in immoral terms coz he says Brooke sleeping with her daughter's husband is ok. Yeah right! Ridge is on drugs seriously! keep your shades on Ridge so no one sees your dilated pupils.

Read my lips Ridge...

Back when Ridge found out Brooke was pregnant with Deacon's child he was raging at her and called the unborn baby a bastard. Now he wants to judge Oliver, lol!! Just because Ridge accepts Brooke for who she is; a sick, twisted, perverted, sl_t; that doesn't mean normal people have to accept her. Ridge can have her. I truly hope they keep them together, the most boring, diseased couple on the show. Just please keep the sex off screen so we don't have to FF through it.

Good stuff!
    Greetings to all you wonderful people, including wild dogs, Gnats, and idiots.......listen to dawn and always keep your sense of humor!
    Today was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" again on the B&B. Steffy was her awesome self and The Broliver sexual tension keeps deepening. Now Ollie is waking up with cold sweats at night. It is probably just the clap. Nothing a little penicilin won't cure. LOL!!!

#57   2010/06/24 03:06PM
    BetchaDidntKnow

Quote GinaG:
    Quote LaaLaa:

Read my lips Ridge...

Good stuff!
    Greetings to all you wonderful people, including wild dogs, Gnats, and idiots.......listen to dawn and always keep your sense of humor!
    Today was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" again on the B&B. Steffy was her awesome self and The Broliver sexual tension keeps deepening. Now Ollie is waking up with cold sweats at night. It is probably just the clap. Nothing a little penicilin won't cure. LOL!!!

GG, you make me laugh, thank you!

#58   2010/06/24 03:26PM
    GinaG

[quote]Quote BetchaDidntKnow

Good stuff!
    Today was a "beautiful day in the neighborhood" again on the B&B. Steffy was her awesome self and The Broliver sexual tension keeps deepening. Now Ollie is waking up with cold sweats at night. It is probably just the clap. Nothing a little penicilin won't cure. LOL!!![/quote]

GG, you make me laugh, thank you![/quote]

Feel the love right back at ya!

#59   2010/06/24 06:35PM
    Restless36

Quote GinaG

Good stuff!

Excuse me friends! Any reason why I (TURD) wasn't mentioned in the greeting along with all the wild dogs, gnats, and idiots ???
    Now I am really crushed

LOL!

#60   2010/06/24 07:49PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote Restless36:
    Quote GinaG

Good stuff!

Excuse me friends! Any reason why I (TURD) wasn't mentioned in the greeting along with all the wild dogs, gnats, and idiots ???
    Now I am really crushed

LOL!

LOL, you little turdmuckle. haha
    I am still laughing over the penicillin.
    That was too funny.
    About two weeks of it might do the trick.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list