List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/25 04:01PM, Views: 236377, Replies: 8225
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/06/22 10:51PM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    youngrestless32

[quote]Quote GinaG: [quote]Quote LaaLaa: [quote]Quote DawnsRainbow: [quote]Quote Restless36: [quote]Quote noitalls: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.[/quote]

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!![/quote]

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll.
    Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll.

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
    Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll.
    Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!! [/quote]

I think Ctyson's quote on the peace pipe thread says it all:

"If you don't complain, no one will pity you."

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

But you are so right Dawn.....Back to Brooke....
    She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.[/quote]

How's this for nice:
    Hoping the B & B ratings go down and wishing it will go off the air JUST BECAUSE you don't like the SL!!!!! All this from a poster who doesn't watch the show, and posted that if you NEED to watch it you have the brains of a gnat!!!!!! LOL. Oh, and this poster has already admitted to reporting posters that were bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course, ONLY if they weren't her friend. LOL!!

I am so proud to be ANTI-BROOKE.[/quote]

I may have the brains of a gnat but at least I no that if I never watch the show anyway I would have nothing to do with the ratings going up OR down lol!!!!!!!!!! brook is going 2 hook-up with O again she started looking hungry and horny again look out hope here she comes

#32   2010/06/23 12:29AM
    byandbuy

Quote GinaG: Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

Brooke, Brooke, what have you done!!

How embarrassing that Hope had to explain mommy's scandals and affairs to her boyfriend. Imagine your daughter having to tell her boyfriend, "mommy is attracted to forbidden sex"!! and had lots of inappropriate affairs with lots of men and was always in the tabloids, OMG

#33   2010/06/23 12:44AM
    BetchaDidntKnow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote GinaG: Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

Brooke, Brooke, what have you done!!

How embarrassing that Hope had to explain mommy's scandals and affairs to her boyfriend. Imagine your daughter having to tell her boyfriend, "mommy is attracted to forbidden sex"!! and had lots of inappropriate affairs with lots of men and was always in the tabloids, OMG

LOL!!!

#34   2010/06/23 06:02AM
    timtamlover

Brooke is so dumb that she can't tell the difference between her husband's sausage and a 30 years younger one! She must have alzheimers.

Hurry up writers and break up the ridiculous pairing of Brooke and Ridge yuk, yuk, yuk!! They are fake together - he is a weak man who pretends to be a good guy but deep down manipulates women into begging for his sorry a$$. She is the beggar always on her knees begging forgiveness, to come back to her, to have masked sex with her etc etc and will be doing so again shortly - yawn...

just get on with it already and get rid of that couple - it's never gonna work or be authentic!!

#35   2010/06/23 06:08AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:
    Quote Ruby Scarlett: YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll.
    Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll.

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
    Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll.
    Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!!

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

Thanks, laa laa. ITA, Bwookes is a very nasty Sl_ut.
    I can't wait to see her lame crocodile tears and Bwookes making excuses for her inexcusable behavior YET again.GRRRR
    That woman is just despicable.

#36   2010/06/23 12:45PM
    noitalls

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

I can't wait to see her lame crocodile tears and Bwookes making excuses for her inexcusable behavior YET again.GRRRR

How many times now has Brooke rushed over to Oliver's to meet with him?? Hmmmm, this is becoming a habit. Let's meet at your beach house! It is just a matter of time till they go at it again. Brooke spends more time at Oliver's than Hope does. I bet they do it right there on the floor next time. I can just hear her now....."What have I done?? We need to keep this from Hope, it would only hurt her"
    Um, YOU THINK??

#37   2010/06/23 12:55PM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

How many times now has Brooke rushed over to Oliver's to meet with him?? Hmmmm, this is becoming a habit. Let's meet at your beach house! It is just a matter of time till they go at it again. Brooke spends more time at Oliver's than Hope does. I bet they do it right there on the floor next time. I can just hear her now....."What have I done?? We need to keep this from Hope, it would only hurt her"
    Um, YOU THINK??

I know Bwooke is a tramp BUT I had no clue she was evil. If she sleeps with Oliver again, honestly they're BOTH evil.
    That would be uber despicable.
    I hope they don't do that but it does appear to be going in that direction.

#38   2010/06/23 01:03PM
    noitalls

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

Um, YOU THINK??

I know Bwooke is a tramp BUT I had no clue she was evil. If she sleeps with Oliver again, honestly they're BOTH evil.

Brooke is evil because when she had sex with Deacon it was not ONCE, it was not a MISHAP, it went on for a while AND he was married to her daughter Bridget the whole time!! She even said "HE IS MY SOULMATE" !!! Her own daughter's husband??? If that isn't evil what is, she goes way beyond just being a tramp.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/23 01:05PM
    #39   2010/06/23 01:10PM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

Um, YOU THINK??

Brooke is evil because when she had sex with Deacon it was not ONCE, it was not a MISHAP, it went on for a while AND he was married to her daughter Bridget the whole time!! She even said "HE IS MY SOULMATE" !!! Her own daughter's husband??? If that isn't evil what is, she goes way beyond just being a tramp.

WOW, that's truly despicable even for Bwooke.
    She actually played the soul mate game with Bridget's husband? Wow, the more I learn about Bwooke the more despicable she becomes to me.

#40   2010/06/23 01:56PM
    Kat232

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

Um, YOU THINK??

WOW, that's truly despicable even for Bwooke.
    She actually played the soul mate game with Bridget's husband? Wow, the more I learn about Bwooke the more despicable she becomes to me.

it gets worse! When Stephanie busted her and Deacon she demanded that Brooke end it with Deacon calling it a tawdry affair to which Brooke is her usually teary whiny nasaly voice cried "it's not like that Stephanie we're in love!" To which Stephanie replied "oh you're always in love, but you need to give him up for your daughter" then some more banter which ended with Brooke claiming it was a huge sacrifice for her to give up Deacon when they were in love and she being pregnant with his child. This is why I hate Brooke more than any fictional character ever! Never liked her to begin with, but after that....ooohh that cemented the hate for me, lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list