List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 07:31AM, Views: 220404, Replies: 8080
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/06/22 12:21AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    byandbuy

Quote Restless36:
    Quote Ruby Scarlett: YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another disrespectful post on a clearly marked thread. Big surprise.

Restless, you must be new here!(lol) It is only deemed to be disrespectful if someone posts in their thread. Some Brooke fans, like Brooke, do not hold themselves accountable. Our favorite Brookies are fair and fun to post with, so don't worry about the bullies that live to bi_tch, whine and complain all the livelong day! Especially when all the trouble starts with them!!!!!!! SO BORING.

#22   2010/06/22 03:26AM
    Restless36

Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

#23   2010/06/22 11:15AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!!

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll.
    Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll.

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
    Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll.
    Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!!

#24   2010/06/22 05:43PM
    LaaLaa

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

lolollll. I read it and although I agree that we SHOULD NOT post on the Brooke fan threads for any reason whatsoever nor should we bother to read their posts I still think it was hilarious (Sorry) -- I just read a few posts because a non Bwooker was posting and I wanted to see what was said. I wish I hadn't but whatever, lolollll.

Good gosh, and I thought Stephen HOgan could whine up a storm (lolollll) playing the victim and stuff. lolollll.
    Sure, that poster found our Brooker bashing boring and repetitive, I mean, Hello, you're a Brookie fan and disagree with anti-Brooke sentiment. Of course, our anti-Bwooke thread is going to be boring to you, lolollll. Helloooo, It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out right or does it? lolollll.

There was some serious whining but regardless let us ignore those who whine and do what we like best which is repetitive Brooke bashing.
    Works for me, bashing Brooke never gets old. My favorite sport du jour or hobby. HAHAHAHA. lololllll.
    Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!!

I think Ctyson's quote on the peace pipe thread says it all:

"If you don't complain, no one will pity you."

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

But you are so right Dawn.....Back to Brooke....
    She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

#25   2010/06/22 05:46PM
    caffeineaddict

Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

That is the only reason anyone would run into a thread and crybaby about how mean someone is just to get THE GROUP to agree with them. I say "GROW UP"!

She WILL have a blown out affair with O and she will lie and manipulate the truth just like she always did. I for one will enjoy watching the fall out!!!!

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

I wonder if she will cry about being a bad mother after everytime she beds him.

#26   2010/06/22 06:03PM
    Restless36

Quote caffeineaddict:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote Restless36:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote youngrestless32:

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.

I wonder if she will cry about being a bad mother after everytime she beds him.

Well, here I am....THE TURD. Since I have been publicly called a TURD on this board. I guess I can say just about anything I want with out getting banned from the board. I mean, if the person who called me a TURD is still posting, I guess this board is a FREE-FOR-ALL with no rules.

#27   2010/06/22 06:10PM
    Restless36

Looks like Brooke and Oliver are going to get together again. The way they are acting it's obvious. So when they do, we won't ever have to hear it was just an accident again. Right, LOL!!! Do you think they will wear masks next time just to be kinky?

#28   2010/06/22 09:57PM
    noitalls

Quote Restless36:

Well, here I am....THE TURD. Since I have been publicly called a TURD on this board. I guess I can say just about anything I want with out getting banned from the board. I mean, if the person who called me a TURD is still posting, I guess this board is a FREE-FOR-ALL with no rules.

Restless, I sure hope you are laughing at the person who said it, and especially laughing at all the others that defended her saying it. Who do you think looks bad? Certainly not you!
    Think about how ignorant it is to say "I ALWAYS defend my friends"(NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO) LOL! Grade school anyone?

It must be really sad to not have a mind of your own. DAH!

#29   2010/06/22 10:18PM
    GinaG

[quote]Quote LaaLaa: [quote]Quote DawnsRainbow: [quote]Quote Restless36: [quote]Quote noitalls: [quote]Quote youngrestless32: [quote]

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.[/quote]

Boy were you right about that. Not only did they blame the wrong person, they all ganged up!!! Nice folks, huh? So blatantly obvious it is just sour grapes because Brooke slept with OLIVER, LOL!!!!!![/quote]

Sorry Brookies (If any Brookies read this I mean) but that is our little vice. We love bashing the Hogan clan especially Bwooker!! [/quote]

BROOKE IS A NASTY SL_UT.[/quote]

How's this for nice:
    Hoping the B & B ratings go down and wishing it will go off the air JUST BECAUSE you don't like the SL!!!!! All this from a poster who doesn't watch the show, and posted that if you NEED to watch it you have the brains of a gnat!!!!!! LOL. Oh, and this poster has already admitted to reporting posters that were bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Of course, ONLY if they weren't her friend. LOL!!

I am so proud to be ANTI-BROOKE.

#30   2010/06/22 10:27PM
    GinaG

Another great show today! I loved when Oliver looked at Brooke like she was from outer space and wanted to know how she could have not known it wasn't Ridge after she has been with him for so long!!!!! LOL!!! O is on to her, he knows about her past and he does not think it was an accident.

Brooke, Brooke, what have you done!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list