List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/12/17 06:38AM, Views: 260066, Replies: 8291
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2010/06/21 07:27AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy: If this thread is for anti-Brooke posters only, are we still a wild pack of dogs????
    LOL!
    woof wolf arf arf

HAHAHAHA.
    If being anti-Bwooke is bad then I don't want to be good. lolollll
    If being anti Bwooke means being a wild pack of dogs then I don't want to be tame. lololll

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/21 07:28AM
    #12   2010/06/21 12:38PM
    Ruby Scarlett

YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#13   2010/06/21 01:33PM
    DawnsRainbow

The thread says NO FANS please!!!!!!!!!!
    Bwooke can't help being Bwooke.

#14   2010/06/21 04:44PM
    Sapora

Quote youngrestless32:
    Quote noitalls:
    Quote babytalk:
    Quote LaaLaa: Some people say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but there is no compliment in being known as "the biggest Slutt on TV". This does not mean she can act. This does not mean "we love to hate her", this does not mean she gets to play the "bad girl" role and show us her acting range! (LOL). All it means is she is known as the biggest slutt on TV!
    When people say they knew she would sleep with her teen daughter's boyfriend, that is not a compliment! When they call real people "Brookes" when they have no morals, that is not a compliment! When people think she "spreads em" for anyone because she is too horny to control herself, that is not a compliment!
    Anyone who thinks that is sexy is insane, there is NOTHING sexy about it.

LALA this is a good idea, we can talk about our aversion for anything HOgan, without having a fight break out! LOL!!!
    It is true what you say about Brooke. Why would anyone (actor or not) want the title of the biggest sl_t on TV when It has nothing to do with being a good actor? It is only about what the whorey character is capable of doing. I also agree it is not sexy, there is nothing sexy about being desperate or trying to be a teen when you are an older woman.

On to the next HOgan, Stephen is a lunatic. period. He needs to go ASAP. His scenes are excruciatingly weak and pathetic to watch. I can't stand anything about him.

Dumma; she went after a married Eric for revenge and rubbed Stephanie's face in it on a daily basis. There is nothing about that or her that is ok. She is just another HOgan sl_t.

Beth: I am just thankful they ended it so quickly and didn't dwell on the HOgan family. Whew, that could have gone on and on forever!

Katie: I think this Logan can act. WAY better than her sisters or father. I enjoy her scenes.

I find Bwooke's acting to be under par. She has one expression and uses it ad nauseum. Squinting your eyes is not acting. The "trying" to be sexy at her age is also NOT working! It is a shame this character showed no growth or maturity over the years and is the same selfish, lying, manipulator she always was.
    Donna is only ok when she is playing comedy. Stealing Eric and honey-licking the old man ruined her and made her a JOKE. I cannot take her seriously and I am not looking forward to her return.

Stephen can leave the show immediately and it wouldn't be fast enough for me. As far as Beth goes, let's just say thank TPTB it is over and wasn't dragged out.

brook is famous allright LOL!!!!! and it ain't 4 her acting that 1 face she makes like she is smelling something nasty
    I think I no where the smell is coming from lol!!!!!!!!

AMEN to all of the above.

#15   2010/06/21 04:57PM
    youngrestless32

Quote Ruby Scarlett: YAWN . . . oh big yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

#16   2010/06/21 05:23PM
    noitalls

Quote youngrestless32:

Ok have it your way C U in the brook fan only thread then

Well youngrestless32, If you are going to retaliate by posting on the Brooke fan thread, that is your right since they started it....AGAIN!

It will be interesting to see them try to turn it around and blame you.....like last time.

#17   2010/06/21 06:44PM
    GinaG

Quote DawnsRainbow: The thread says NO FANS please!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Brooke fans can dish it out but can't take it. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I've never been prouder to be part of this 'WILD PACK OF DOGS" lol. and that includes youngrestless, she shows more maturity than what I have read from the other side (who actually started this!!) but will never take responsibility.

#18   2010/06/21 07:10PM
    Restless36

Another disrespectful post on a clearly marked thread. Big surprise.

#19   2010/06/21 07:17PM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote GinaG:

Looks like Brooke fans can dish it out but can't take it. They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

I've never been prouder to be part of this 'WILD PACK OF DOGS" lol. and that includes youngrestless, she shows more maturity than what I have read from the other side (who actually started this!!) but will never take responsibility.

ITA.
    It really amuses me that this annoying character (To me) is worth all of this turmoil to some. Good grief, the HO is not even real. lololll.
    All "Packs of wild dogs" should have such great taste (As we do), lololll.
    Just kidding but really.

#20   2010/06/21 07:17PM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote GinaG:

ITA.
    It really amuses me that this annoying character (To me) is worth all of this turmoil to some. Good grief, the HO is not even real. lololll.
    All "Packs of wild dogs" should have such great taste (As we do), lololll.
    Just kidding but really.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list