List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 03:26AM, Views: 243415, Replies: 8260
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2010/06/29 05:51AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    timtamlover

Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:
    Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

Hi Timtamlover!

I am so so so sick of watching yet ANOTHER Brooke and Ridge steam room sex scene. ENOUGH! its so old, and nasty. I hope the cleaning people really disinfect that spot, because its so nasty with all the folks, especially Brooke, having sex in all the time.

When is Ridge supposed to get work done, with a wife like Brooke always, having office sex? Its annoying. They are trying to make her some sex goddess, but to me all I see is a nasty tramp..... Lets see how she crys her way out of this mess, when Ridge finds out.

Sex goddess, LOL!!! She passed that title a decade ago, LOL! A little too old and worn out for sure. Hope better watch out because if she keeps making-out in public for everyone to watch she will end up one day just like her skanky mother. There is still time for Hope, she needs to stop with all the face sucking ASAP and run, as fast as she can, away from Brooke. I don't hold out too much hope for her though, she seems to love being watched making out with O.

Hope is ok EXCEPT for all the spit swapping. She sees Brooke act that way in public and doesn't know it is wrong, unacceptable, and classless. Hope would be better off with Deacon than she could ever be with Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

Yes, Hope has been a bit slow in realizing public spit swapping is NOT very lady like but she really is the sweetest girl on the show. Our girl, Hope will learn in time once she is over mama trollop's influence, lolollll.
    I overlook that one flaw of hers in view of the fact that she was raised by the most classless and biggest HO on daytime TV. lolollll. Dr Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy could sleep with the whole Iraqi army and the Russian army too and HO-Bwookes would still have her beat hands down --and in her sleep too!!
    Yes, Bwookes beats everybody to dust when it comes to owning "the immoral, easy trollop" crown!!

Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

#100 2010/06/29 01:17AM Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

Hi Timtamlover!

I am so so so sick of watching yet ANOTHER Brooke and Ridge steam room sex scene. ENOUGH! its so old, and nasty. I hope the cleaning people really disinfect that spot, because its so nasty with all the folks, especially Brooke, having sex in all the time.

When is Ridge supposed to get work done, with a wife like Brooke always, having office sex? Its annoying. They are trying to make her some sex goddess, but to me all I see is a nasty tramp..... Lets see how she crys her way out of this mess, when Ridge finds out.

Sex goddess, LOL!!! She passed that title a decade ago, LOL! A little too old and worn out for sure. Hope better watch out because if she keeps making-out in public for everyone to watch she will end up one day just like her skanky mother. There is still time for Hope, she needs to stop with all the face sucking ASAP and run, as fast as she can, away from Brooke. I don't hold out too much hope for her though, she seems to love being watched making out with O.

Hope is ok EXCEPT for all the spit swapping. She sees Brooke act that way in public and doesn't know it is wrong, unacceptable, and classless. Hope would be better off with Deacon than she could ever be with Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

Yes, Hope has been a bit slow in realizing public spit swapping is NOT very lady like but she really is the sweetest girl on the show. Our girl, Hope will learn in time once she is over mama trollop's influence, lolollll.
    I overlook that one flaw of hers in view of the fact that she was raised by the most classless and biggest HO on daytime TV. lolollll. Dr Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy could sleep with the whole Iraqi army and the Russian army too and HO-Bwookes would still have her beat hands down --and in her sleep too!!
    Yes, Bwookes beats everybody to dust when it comes to owning "the immoral, easy trollop" crown!!

lolollll. Brooke spread um, Hogan....lolollll. good one, BY.
    I agree Hope would be better off with Deacon for sure as bad as he was, right? lolollll.
    Hope deserves credit because she really rose up in spite of her birth circumstances (IMO) and who her mom is and her floozy mom's awful to non existent mothering skills. Poor Hope because Bwookes has done it to her TOO!!

Deacon was not enough, she had to get another daughter's beau as in another notch in her already titanic belt!!

Hi all ITA with you all

Brooke is definitely past her use-by date and not a sex goddess but rather a sex hopeless coz as much as she loves sex, it doesn't get her anything except for money. Does this mean that she is a pro? I think so.

It's strange how we say Hope should run away (and I've said it many times too) but really why should the sweet innocent one run away - shouldn't the baddies like Brooke run away instead?

#102   2010/06/29 06:13AM
    Tilda

As christmas queens go, I thought that Brooke and Reva of (GL) ran neck and neck. I revise my thinking Reva, though the town mattress never betrayed her daughter in such a sordid manner. Hail!! Hail!! Brooke, the queen of christmas activities, HO! HO! HO!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 06:14AM
    #103   2010/06/29 06:22AM
    timtamlover

Hey DR I just wanted to say about Kat's response to you in the other thread about Taylor (here I go again) that Taylor was really almost too perfect before she came back from the dead twice (how ridiculous) Lol!

I reckon they made Taylor more human and believable by having some faults such as staying in love with the wrong guy and chasing his sorry a$$ (Ridge); becoming an alcoholic; and having 2 one night stands (lol! - I know you will appreciate this joke ); etc. So what, she is still a nice person and not mean to others!!

Throughout all this crap, she hasn't thrown sand in Brooke's face once (that I can recall) about Brooke being a bicycle, a man stealer, a bad mother, a whingy, whiny badgering biarch to get men, etc, etc However, we can't say the same about Brooke. She threw Taylor's alcoholism in her face many times and told her she couldn't be a good mother to Jack coz she is a hopeless alcoholic.

So she sent her son (Rick) to steal Jack away and give him to her and Nick. She doesn't give a rats about Jack now. Well I hope she ends up with Nick - they deserve each other - they are both hypocritical dogs and they even look alike

They can raise baby Jack together and live unhappily ever after and whinge and whine about everyone else being sl***ts when those 2 are the sl****ttiest people on the show - and that's some achievement!!! Nick has slept with 3 Hogans and gone back and forth from mother to daughter and has the nerve to judge Bridget as being worse than him! Brooke judges Taylor all the time and yet Brooke has done far worse than Taylor ever has!

Does Taylor run around saying, "oh Brooke you're such a bad mother don't tell my daughter to keep away from your daughter's boyfriend when you taught her everything she knows while I was dead?"

Steffy is obviously copying Brookes behaviour although no where near to the same degree and Brooke is judging her saying it is wrong! What a mega hypocrite!

#104   2010/06/29 06:25AM
    timtamlover

Quote Tilda: As christmas queens go, I thought that Brooke and Reva of (GL) ran neck and neck. I revise my thinking Reva, though the town mattress never betrayed her daughter in such a sordid manner. Hail!! Hail!! Brooke, the queen of christmas activities, HO! HO! HO!

Lol! The town mattress Lol!! The queen of Christmas activities Lol!

#105   2010/06/29 09:21AM
    Kat232

Quote timtamlover: Hey DR I just wanted to say about Kat's response to you in the other thread about Taylor (here I go again) that Taylor was really almost too perfect before she came back from the dead twice (how ridiculous) Lol!

I reckon they made Taylor more human and believable by having some faults such as staying in love with the wrong guy and chasing his sorry a$$ (Ridge); becoming an alcoholic; and having 2 one night stands (lol! - I know you will appreciate this joke ); etc. So what, she is still a nice person and not mean to others!!

Throughout all this crap, she hasn't thrown sand in Brooke's face once (that I can recall) about Brooke being a bicycle, a man stealer, a bad mother, a whingy, whiny badgering biarch to get men, etc, etc However, we can't say the same about Brooke. She threw Taylor's alcoholism in her face many times and told her she couldn't be a good mother to Jack coz she is a hopeless alcoholic.

So she sent her son (Rick) to steal Jack away and give him to her and Nick. She doesn't give a rats about Jack now. Well I hope she ends up with Nick - they deserve each other - they are both hypocritical dogs and they even look alike

They can raise baby Jack together and live unhappily ever after and whinge and whine about everyone else being sl***ts when those 2 are the sl****ttiest people on the show - and that's some achievement!!! Nick has slept with 3 Hogans and gone back and forth from mother to daughter and has the nerve to judge Bridget as being worse than him! Brooke judges Taylor all the time and yet Brooke has done far worse than Taylor ever has!

Does Taylor run around saying, "oh Brooke you're such a bad mother don't tell my daughter to keep away from your daughter's boyfriend when you taught her everything she knows while I was dead?"

Steffy is obviously copying Brookes behaviour although no where near to the same degree and Brooke is judging her saying it is wrong! What a mega hypocrite!

Yes you are right, more human, too bad they also stripped her of her backbone at the same time. The more I think of it, I think that's what bothers me the most about this new Taylor, she has no backbone, the point you made about "Does Taylor run around..." no she doesn't and she should, that's what annoys me! Like when Brooke had the gaul to slap her when she kissed Rick in front of her, I was waiting with baited breath for Taylor to strike back, but she didn't she just stood there rubbing her face, taking more of Brooke's crap!

thanks DR & Timtam, after these past few days of chatting about Taylor I think it finally just clicked for me what changed. Considering all the crap Brooke has done to her and others over the years, always getting away with it. The old Taylor would fight back hard, this new one....just stands there and takes Brooke's crap. I like Taylor, but I would fall back in love with her in an instant if she slapped Brooke in the face!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 09:26AM
    #106   2010/06/29 05:04PM
    LaaLaa

Quote timtamlover:
    Quote DawnsRainbow:
    Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

#100 2010/06/29 01:17AM Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

lolollll. Brooke spread um, Hogan....lolollll. good one, BY.
    I agree Hope would be better off with Deacon for sure as bad as he was, right? lolollll.
    Hope deserves credit because she really rose up in spite of her birth circumstances (IMO) and who her mom is and her floozy mom's awful to non existent mothering skills. Poor Hope because Bwookes has done it to her TOO!!

Deacon was not enough, she had to get another daughter's beau as in another notch in her already titanic belt!!

Hi all ITA with you all

Brooke is definitely past her use-by date and not a sex goddess but rather a sex hopeless coz as much as she loves sex, it doesn't get her anything except for money. Does this mean that she is a pro? I think so.

It's strange how we say Hope should run away (and I've said it many times too) but really why should the sweet innocent one run away - shouldn't the baddies like Brooke run away instead?

Bwooke won't run away because she needs Hope's connection to the teen set. Bwooke can go to any party under the guise of chaperoning it. It is the perfect cover. Bwooke has a taste of the young hormonal males and is giddy and flattered that they pay attention to her. She is a star in her own delusional mind. She makes a fool out of herself in EVERY SINGLE SCENE! Bwooke is an aging, over the hill, worn out SLU_TT

#107   2010/06/29 05:10PM
    Jordan10

hahaha I still cannot get over the fact that brooke has slept with all of her daughter's husbands and now Oliver. She really has no boundaries or self control.

#108   2010/06/29 05:30PM
    LaaLaa

Quote Jordan10: hahaha I still cannot get over the fact that brooke has slept with all of her daughter's husbands and now Oliver. She really has no boundaries or self control.

It just boggles the mind that she had sex with Both of Bridget's husbands. She also has kids with both of them. Now she had sex with Hope's boyfriend and possibly will have a kid with him, too. And fans were called unstable for supporting Stephanie, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I would be so embarrassed to be a Bwooke fan.

#109   2010/06/29 09:43PM
    Gencor

It makes me laugh the way the writers exploit Ridge and Brooke on this show! How could anyone ever take this couple seriously? All they do is screw and try to convince each other all day long how much they love each other. What they have between them has nothing to do with love at all. They are like the running joke in every bathroom in town! Brooke seems to screw any and everything that doesn't screw her first and Ridge walks around dazed from the sexual ectasy that Brooke keeps him in. They are hilarious to watch. You just have to wonder if Brooke is not a nymphomaniac and Ridge lives to take advantage of her illness. They seem to be sexually enslaved instead of a normal married couple. They are actually gross to watch. Brooke sleeps with her daughters men and that doesn't seem to be enough for her, she just goes back and doubles up on Ridge too. I have always said that Brooke is just one string away from a straight jacket and everyday that I see her, she just convinces me more and more that she is insane and sexual obcession is just one of the symptoms of something deeply wrong with this woman. I don't think that I have ever seen a man either on a soap or in real life that is so dazed by sexual obcession as Ridge seems to be. He seems to only be motivated by sex, having sex and dreaming of sex when he isn't having it with Brooke. I have to say that this is just hilarious to watch. Someone, somewhere writing this stuff is obviously completely fantasy driven by his own pornographic dreams. I have said this before also, the writer needs to keep this stuff in the privacy of his own bathroom and stop inflicting this rediculous garbage on us! It amazes me that anyone finds this stuff Emmy worthy. I think that this stuff would be better suited to enter into the porno awards for best showing. This stuff is so unbelievable that is just camp at this point.

#110   2010/06/30 02:34AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Jordan10: hahaha I still cannot get over the fact that brooke has slept with all of her daughter's husbands and now Oliver. She really has no boundaries or self control.

It just boggles the mind that she had sex with Both of Bridget's husbands. She also has kids with both of them. Now she had sex with Hope's boyfriend and possibly will have a kid with him, too. And fans were called unstable for supporting Stephanie, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I would be so embarrassed to be a Bwooke fan.

Exactly that's what compounds this trashy HO's disgusting behavior by a billion fold, and the reason I can't let a comparison between Taylor's alledged alcohol induced ONS and the travails of career mega s_lut/un-repentant/shameless recidivist HO Bwooke go unchallenged.
    The woman not only had repeated sex with her own little daughter's husband, she had unprotected sex with the man? FOR SHAME HO!!
    To make it worse, she chose to have a baby with the man. Then now she sleeps with that same daughter's boyfriend. Stephen and Storm are NOT the only crazy HOgans!!
    How can there ever be any possible comparison between HO-Brooker and Taylor when their infractions are so different!!

Bwooke never learns, she is never ashamed about anything she does (Because guess what? It's NEVER her fault ever, right? It was an accident lolollll, yeah right); whereas Taylor is ashamed about stuff she hasn't even done and is the first to accept blame for whatever little infraction she thinks she committed and forgive other people's mistakes. Taylor is a d@mn good person and has a good heart so NO way is Taylor being compared to the real scarlet letter wearing HO (Bwooke) without a challenge --not on my watch, lololll.
    Like I said, Taylor has shame and is disgusted by bad behavior BUT Bwooke embraces the filth and tries to sink lower with each passing day.
    Bwooke is so sick, I think she's actually in competition with herself --working double time to out-s_lut her own trashy record!!

If Bwooke even had a heart and you felt she was TRULY sorry about her despicable errors or ever accepted blame or learned from her weird actions, I could try to understand her and probably NOT dislike her. BUT Bwooke consistently proves that the only person she really cares about is Bwooke!!
    HO-Brokedown will not conform to any types of rules or codes of behavior that do not appeal to her. Her despicable character can go straight to you know where (If I had my druthers of course)!! lolollll
    Glad I got that off my chest. I am so disgusted by this nasty character. She needs to be branded for real with the scarlet letter, HAHAHAHA!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list