List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti-Brooke thread (No fans please.)

Started by LaaLaa at 2010/06/20 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 07:33AM, Views: 236610, Replies: 8226
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2010/06/28 11:41AM
    Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    Starlight77

Quote timtamlover: Hi Starlight

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

Hi Timtamlover!

I am so so so sick of watching yet ANOTHER Brooke and Ridge steam room sex scene. ENOUGH! its so old, and nasty. I hope the cleaning people really disinfect that spot, because its so nasty with all the folks, especially Brooke, having sex in all the time.

When is Ridge supposed to get work done, with a wife like Brooke always, having office sex? Its annoying. They are trying to make her some sex goddess, but to me all I see is a nasty tramp..... Lets see how she crys her way out of this mess, when Ridge finds out.

#92   2010/06/28 05:19PM
    LaaLaa

Quote Starlight77:

I just crashed into this thread the other day and it's my fave. I couldn't help but notice that the pro-Brookies tried to sabotage it early on. Let's keep it alive and strong just to p*** them off

Hi Timtamlover!

I am so so so sick of watching yet ANOTHER Brooke and Ridge steam room sex scene. ENOUGH! its so old, and nasty. I hope the cleaning people really disinfect that spot, because its so nasty with all the folks, especially Brooke, having sex in all the time.

When is Ridge supposed to get work done, with a wife like Brooke always, having office sex? Its annoying. They are trying to make her some sex goddess, but to me all I see is a nasty tramp..... Lets see how she crys her way out of this mess, when Ridge finds out.

Sex goddess, LOL!!! She passed that title a decade ago, LOL! A little too old and worn out for sure. Hope better watch out because if she keeps making-out in public for everyone to watch she will end up one day just like her skanky mother. There is still time for Hope, she needs to stop with all the face sucking ASAP and run, as fast as she can, away from Brooke. I don't hold out too much hope for her though, she seems to love being watched making out with O.

#93   2010/06/28 06:27PM
    youngrestless32

Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

the HO is back in the steam room spreading her legs she is so nasty

#94   2010/06/28 06:37PM
    Vixie

I'm suprised no one has ever walked in on them!!!

Ewww. Its a work place room like the exercise room.

They make plenty of money; build one at their house its not THAT hard.

#95   2010/06/28 09:01PM
    babytalk

Quote Vixie: I'm suprised no one has ever walked in on them!!!

But Vixie (you cute little fox ) Brooke doesn't want a steam room at home, it only makes her horny to think someone can walk in on them. Home is too private for "Her Sluttiness"

#96   2010/06/28 09:05PM
    Vixie

Quote babytalk:

But Vixie (you cute little fox ) Brooke doesn't want a steam room at home, it only makes her horny to think someone can walk in on them. Home is too private for "Her Sluttiness"

Yeah...but then she could put up a webcam and play 'website roulette' LOL

#97   2010/06/28 09:10PM
    babytalk

Quote Vixie:
    Quote babytalk:

LOL!!!!!
    I should have swallowed first!!! I always forget

#98   2010/06/28 09:14PM
    Vixie

Quote babytalk:
    Quote Vixie:
    Quote babytalk:

LOL!!!!!
    I should have swallowed first!!! I always forget

LOL I'm sorry! I'll warn you next time!!! Or I'll try...LOL

#99   2010/06/29 12:51AM
    byandbuy

Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

Sex goddess, LOL!!! She passed that title a decade ago, LOL! A little too old and worn out for sure. Hope better watch out because if she keeps making-out in public for everyone to watch she will end up one day just like her skanky mother. There is still time for Hope, she needs to stop with all the face sucking ASAP and run, as fast as she can, away from Brooke. I don't hold out too much hope for her though, she seems to love being watched making out with O.

Hope is ok EXCEPT for all the spit swapping. She sees Brooke act that way in public and doesn't know it is wrong, unacceptable, and classless. Hope would be better off with Deacon than she could ever be with Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

#100   2010/06/29 01:17AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

Hope is ok EXCEPT for all the spit swapping. She sees Brooke act that way in public and doesn't know it is wrong, unacceptable, and classless. Hope would be better off with Deacon than she could ever be with Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

Yes, Hope has been a bit slow in realizing public spit swapping is NOT very lady like but she really is the sweetest girl on the show. Our girl, Hope will learn in time once she is over mama trollop's influence, lolollll.
    I overlook that one flaw of hers in view of the fact that she was raised by the most classless and biggest HO on daytime TV. lolollll. Dr Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy could sleep with the whole Iraqi army and the Russian army too and HO-Bwookes would still have her beat hands down --and in her sleep too!!
    Yes, Bwookes beats everybody to dust when it comes to owning "the immoral, easy trollop" crown!!

Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

#100 2010/06/29 01:17AM Re: ANTI-BROOKE thread NO FANS PLEASE
    DawnsRainbow

Quote byandbuy:
    Quote LaaLaa:
    Quote Starlight77:

Hi Timtamlover!

Yes, Hope has been a bit slow in realizing public spit swapping is NOT very lady like but she really is the sweetest girl on the show. Our girl, Hope will learn in time once she is over mama trollop's influence, lolollll.
    I overlook that one flaw of hers in view of the fact that she was raised by the most classless and biggest HO on daytime TV. lolollll. Dr Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy could sleep with the whole Iraqi army and the Russian army too and HO-Bwookes would still have her beat hands down --and in her sleep too!!
    Yes, Bwookes beats everybody to dust when it comes to owning "the immoral, easy trollop" crown!!

Brooke "spread um" HOgan.

lolollll. Brooke spread um, Hogan....lolollll. good one, BY.
    I agree Hope would be better off with Deacon for sure as bad as he was, right? lolollll.
    Hope deserves credit because she really rose up in spite of her birth circumstances (IMO) and who her mom is and her floozy mom's awful to non existent mothering skills. Poor Hope because Bwookes has done it to her TOO!!

Deacon was not enough, she had to get another daughter's beau as in another notch in her already titanic belt!!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 01:27AM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list