List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?

Started by billsboy at 2010/06/12 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2010/06/14 08:45AM, Views: 3138, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2010/06/12 11:33AM
    Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?
    billsboy

This is a concern of mine...that this could be a serious rift in their near 1 year marriage. I had hoped that after all these years and so many annulled marriages to each other and other people they would at least mark September 8, 2010 their 1st anniversary unscathed but now... I just donot know?

#2   2010/06/12 11:45AM
    Re: Will Brooke and Ridge break-up over this?
    clamelia

I hope that they will stay together !

#3   2010/06/12 12:05PM
    Gator77

Me too! but this could be the ultimate way for the writers to convince us that they are really vested in the Brooke and Ridge happily ever after story! I really do hope so!

#4   2010/06/12 03:12PM
    Tilda

I hope they break up never to adhere to each other again. She has sexed up too many men in his family and connected to his family. She has babies to prove it. If he has any self pride, he will let the thang exit to the wild and become her real self.

#5   2010/06/13 03:48AM
    DawnsRainbow

Quote Tilda: I hope they break up never to adhere to each other again. She has sexed up too many men in his family and connected to his family. She has babies to prove it. If he has any self pride, he will let the thang exit to the wild and become her real self.

ITA but we know that Ridge has little to no pride; however he did always choose Taylor until the reveal on the doctor Taylor slept with in the collapsed cave. That was the only thing that finally pushed Ridge over the edge with her.
    If history repeats and Bwooker does not come clean soon -- if anything) this could be the thing that sends Ridge packing.

#6   2010/06/13 10:32AM
    silo

I wish Nick and Brooke would get back together, but I think Bell will let Ridge and Brooke stay together. I am not a Bridge fan, but Bell decided a long time ago that they would be the supercouple of the show and I am tired of him causing all these problems for the couple. It's ridiculous.

#7   2010/06/13 11:54AM
    lunagumby

Silo ITA. If anyone can reign Brooke in, its Nick. It made me sick when they busted Brooke and Nick up. Not a Brooke fan, but to me, she was much more tolerable with Nick.

#8   2010/06/13 12:21PM
    ngirl26

Quote lunagumby: Silo ITA. If anyone can reign Brooke in, its Nick. It made me sick when they busted Brooke and Nick up. Not a Brooke fan, but to me, she was much more tolerable with Nick.

I am hoping for a triangle. Because you know that Ridge is gonna leave Brooke at first...because he's a big b####h and always goes running to his Mommy, whenever his big ego gets chipped. I hope that Brooke takes sometime to find herself again, Nick makes his move and gets her back, but then Ridge gets P.O.ed. That would be more interesting than watching Steffy run her boney-a## around the office.

#9   2010/06/13 01:08PM
    lubug

The best thing for Brooke to do is tell Ridge what happened. After all, he should realize that it was indeed a total accident, even if it was careless on Brooke's part.

#10   2010/06/13 05:45PM
    Tilda

Quote lubug: The best thing for Brooke to do is tell Ridge what happened. After all, he should realize that it was indeed a total accident, even if it was careless on Brooke's part.

She has to get her second quickie against the wall first to make sure it was Ollie, then she has to prime her eye for the instant tear reaction before she even attempt to come clean. Did I say come clean? Sorry play on words. There is not enough soap and water to wash that thing-e clean.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list