List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Taylor's lips

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Taylor's lips

Started by Tilda at 2010/05/18 04:11PM
    Latest post: 2010/05/31 02:34PM, Views: 2194, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2010/05/19 04:35PM
    Re: Taylor's lips
    Touched

Quote susanny1129:
    Quote lunagumby: LOL This subject is what caused me to start posting here. HT was getting some serious bashing at that time re her lips. At least she HAS lips. LOL

What//

she has lips vs.. umm, who? who doesn't?

Me. I have bags of skin.

#12   2010/05/19 04:44PM
    LaaLaa

There are so many interesting things going on right now. Both mothers protecting their daughters, Oliver right in the middle of both of them. Bridget carrying Owen's baby (which I don't really believe). But sorry imo, Taylor's lips are just not one of them.

#13   2010/05/29 12:57PM
    Tilda

[quote][quote]Quote Touched: [quote]Quote Tilda: I'd get it done, but I hate going to the dentist. I can't imagine what that pain must feel like, and I've had two kids and a kidney stone.[/quote][/quote]

Touched, I heard that there is little to no pain involved in the proceedure, just a tightnest . Try it you might be delighted with the results. I had more than enough. Now that I have gotten older, they are shrinking also. Who would have thought it?

#14   2010/05/30 03:04PM
    Touched

[quote]Quote Tilda: [quote][quote]Quote Touched: [quote]Quote Tilda: I'd get it done, but I hate going to the dentist. I can't imagine what that pain must feel like, and I've had two kids and a kidney stone.[/quote][/quote]

Touched, I heard that there is little to no pain involved in the proceedure, just a tightnest . Try it you might be delighted with the results. I had more than enough. Now that I have gotten older, they are shrinking also. Who would have thought it? [/quote]

Years ago, my brother got me on this roller coaster ride called "The Lochness Monster" at Busch Gardens. He swore it was a piece of cake. It wasn't. Almost had a heart attack and I was 20 years younger. Haven't fallen for it since.

#15   2010/05/30 08:32PM
    judy_bo_booty

I saw someone on tv getting lip injections. They do it from the inside of your mouth. It looked very painful to me. I will keep my aged thin lips. Unless of course, I end up on a soap and have close ups.
    LOL

#16   2010/05/31 02:48AM
    susanny1129

Quote Touched:
    Quote susanny1129:
    Quote Touched: Stop knocking on her lips. When we get older we lose the fat content in the lips, it heads for the southern regions. These people don't have the wrinkled lips that smokers do, so they look just fine, with or without.

Tylo is a smoker, which would explain why she had the injections to smoothe out the smoker's lines

I believe she gave that habit up.

Damage is already done. Her laugh lines are also overly botoxed. Clearly obvious in her scenes with RH. the woman needs a serious PS intervention

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/05/31 02:51AM
    #17   2010/05/31 02:53AM
    susanny1129

[quote]Quote Touched: [quote]Quote Tilda: [quote][quote]Quote Touched: [quote]Quote Tilda: I'd get it done, but I hate going to the dentist. I can't imagine what that pain must feel like, and I've had two kids and a kidney stone.[/quote][/quote]

Touched, I heard that there is little to no pain involved in the proceedure, just a tightnest . Try it you might be delighted with the results. I had more than enough. Now that I have gotten older, they are shrinking also. Who would have thought it? [/quote]

Years ago, my brother got me on this roller coaster ride called "The Lochness Monster" at Busch Gardens. He swore it was a piece of cake. It wasn't. Almost had a heart attack and I was 20 years younger. Haven't fallen for it since.[/quote]

LMAO and tatoos don't hurt either

#18   2010/05/31 02:05PM
    Tilda

Touched, It is strange that you would mention the Loc Ness monster and that crazy ride. My grandaughter tricked me onto riding on that crazy thing. I don't know how that ride is. I kept my eyes closed for the entire trip . This is my grandaughter's birthday, she died of brain cancer two years ago. I miss her and would gladly ride with her again with my eyes wide open had she lived. She never gave up those crazy rides.

On a lighter note, do some research. Its like "Try it you'll like it

#19   2010/05/31 02:34PM
    barkingdog

I don't know why she had all of this botox. She was a beautiful woman did not need all of this botox. She has no facial expression. I thought she looked alot better before all of the botox. Her face looks swollen to me and her lips does not look real by no means.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list