List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I'm Going To Throw Up!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Going To Throw Up!

Started by Touched at 2010/03/10 11:01AM
    Latest post: 2010/03/13 09:42PM, Views: 3278, Replies: 94
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:
    #11   2010/03/10 12:05PM
    Re: I'm Going To Throw Up!
    silo

This is one episode I am happy to miss. I think Ridge said nothing to stephanie, because there would be no point. I just wish they would at least lock the door!!! Iwww... seriously.

#12   2010/03/10 12:30PM
    Touched

Quote Tripin47: She is seducing her husband..... this is how Brooke controls Ridge, throw on teddy and open her legs in public places... He's turned on, brain off, Brooke tells him what to do and he does it....

Brooke knows exactly what she's doing, she knows how much pull her sex has with Ridge and is uses it regularly.

Not that I love Bridge, but they are...what's that legal term...you know...the one people use when they civilly contract to be together...starts with an m....you even have to have a license to prove status...handy in income taxes...M A R R I E D! Most married people have sex! Gosh, I hope I'm not surprising anybody here! It's been happening ever since marriage was instituted! It's written about...you know...Frankie sings about it...Love and marriage...Love and marriage...go together...

Why do people post like it's a nasty thing to do when a couple is married? I don't hear people say...Oh Taylor, you're not married, that's a nasty thing to do! Is sex out of marriage, the proper thing? When did that happen?

#13   2010/03/10 12:38PM
    Kat232

Quote Touched:
    Quote Tripin47: She is seducing her husband..... this is how Brooke controls Ridge, throw on teddy and open her legs in public places... He's turned on, brain off, Brooke tells him what to do and he does it....

Brooke knows exactly what she's doing, she knows how much pull her sex has with Ridge and is uses it regularly.

Not that I love Bridge, but they are...what's that legal term...you know...the one people use when they civilly contract to be together...starts with an m....you even have to have a license to prove status...handy in income taxes...M A R R I E D! Most married people have sex! Gosh, I hope I'm not surprising anybody here! It's been happening ever since marriage was instituted! It's written about...you know...Frankie sings about it...Love and marriage...Love and marriage...go together...

Why do people post like it's a nasty thing to do when a couple is married? I don't hear people say...Oh Taylor, you're not married, that's a nasty thing to do! Is sex out of marriage, the proper thing? When did that happen?

I think it's because that's all they do, and always in the office where it's inappropriate. For such a "supercouple" they sure have a shallow marriage. Sex is important in a marriage but there are plenty of other factors that are just as important, and sorry I just don't see them in Bridge. They have sex, and that's all they have, it's all their relationship is built on. I think it's actually pretty sad that this is the "supercouple??" of this show. I think Bell has a real funny way of portraying women and love on this show

#14   2010/03/10 12:38PM
    notahottie

Quote Touched: Not that I love Bridge, but they are...what's that legal term...you know...the one people use when they civilly contract to be together...starts with an m....you even have to have a license to prove status...handy in income taxes...M A R R I E D! Most married people have sex! Gosh, I hope I'm not surprising anybody here! It's been happening ever since marriage was instituted! It's written about...you know...Frankie sings about it...Love and marriage...Love and marriage...go together...

Sex between married people isn't the nasty part. What is nasty is doing it on the sofa in an office building without even locking the door! EWWWWWWWWWWW

#15   2010/03/10 12:57PM
    babytalk

quote: " For Stephanie to sit there, while her son is naked on the couch! Thank-God, it was covered! That was disgusting." quote

OMG! STEPHANIE is getting blamed here!!!!!!!!! Stephanie had every right to be there. It is an office not a damn bedroom and she was not invading THEIR privacy, they were invading hers !!
    And this has nothing to do with MARRIAGE. This has everything to do with WRONG on all levels....and no, locking the door is not good enough. They need to TAKE IT OUT OF THE OFFICE.
    Why even bring up marriage? What does that have to do with inappropriate work behavior?

#16   2010/03/10 12:58PM
    Touched

Or is it that it's Bridge? Bingo! On target!

#17   2010/03/10 02:55PM
    judy_bo_booty

LOL, they are to blame. They started it, Stephanie walked in. They engaged in the conversation. Even relishing in it.
    They weren't embarassed in the slightest. Brooke loved every minute of it.
    And then the twosome decided on round two and three without so much as getting up to lock the door.
    So very disgusting.
    Not that they have sex, get realistic, no one is saying that at all. But the where and the when? They seriously can't control themselves? They are adolescents? How juvenille.
    And to just lay there and keep up the entire thing without so much as a can you leave, and we are so embarassed??
    That is the thing, not the sex. Who cares if they have sex.
    But when the post is made to make Stephanie to be the bad guy, look at where the blame lies to begin with.
    Never anything Brooke did, or Ridge.
    Just everybody else.

#18   2010/03/10 03:15PM
    Pixxel

What public places are you talking about? As far as I am concerned, they were in the privacy of Ridge's office. Stephanie had no right to barge in like that. She does not own Ridge or does she?

Even worst, for her to sit there and have a conversation while taking in that stench. Makes me want to puke.

I wish Stephanie knew Eric that well to sense when he had a need to be fulfilled. Maybe she can take a page from Brooke's book and learn the art of seduction but then again I have seen her tried that before and failed miserably. I guess the chemistry wasn't right back then.

Oh boy! Bridge - were they hot or what! Love it, love it. Understand the hugh difference between Bridge and Tridge? Absolutely no comparison here.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list