List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Whats going to happen now?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Whats going to happen now?

Started by lunagumby at 2010/02/18 10:12PM
    Latest post: 2010/02/19 04:43PM, Views: 3376, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2010/02/18 10:12PM
    Whats going to happen now?
    lunagumby

Unless Bill has a trumpcard up his sleeve, it looks like Steffy just got FC back. So...who is going to run it? Will Eric and Ridge? Has Steffy forgotten that Ridge and Eric are still entwined with the Logans? What if Donna and Brooke retaliate, and Eric cows down to them? What will Ridge do now? Will Stephanie come back to FC? Any thoughts?

#2   2010/02/18 10:27PM
    Re: Whats going to happen now?
    grandmarose

Steffie will have her mom and Stephanie be part owners and she will try to shut out Brooke & Donna. She will probably succeed for a while, but what goes around comes around. I don't remember Brooke being vindictive and retaliating against any of the Forresters. She was still trying to support Steffie. That what would always gets me so upset, she always forgave them.

#3   2010/02/18 11:09PM
    byandbuy

Brooke showed NO emotion about Steffy being fired and even agreed to ACT like she was upset with Katie. Of course the little manipulation was AGAIN Katie's idea not Brookes, but Brooke is always willing to deceive Ridge and play along.
    On the other hand, Brooke wants Ridge to play daddy to her daughter. Although I admit he is NOT doing a very good job of that either!

#4   2010/02/18 11:12PM
    lunagumby

I do not agree with Brooke being shut out. Brooke has Forrester children, therefore she should stay. I'd like to see ALL the kids running it alongside Eric, Stephanie, and Brooke. Eric needs to realize he has OTHER children, not just step-son Ridge. Donna needs to be with Marcus and his dad, and Katie,not sure. Guess thats up to Bill and whether he remains dedicated to her. But I look for there to be a Bill/Steffy affair. JMO

#5   2010/02/18 11:59PM
    lunagumby

OOPS, just read the spoilers. Why do Brooke and Donna celebrate on Fridays episode? Yet in upcoming episodes Taylor and Stephanie become part owners? WTH?

#6   2010/02/19 08:02AM
    JGL24

Quote lunagumby: I do not agree with Brooke being shut out. Brooke has Forrester children, therefore she should stay. I'd like to see ALL the kids running it alongside Eric, Stephanie, and Brooke. Eric needs to realize he has OTHER children, not just step-son Ridge. Donna needs to be with Marcus and his dad, and Katie,not sure. Guess thats up to Bill and whether he remains dedicated to her. But I look for there to be a Bill/Steffy affair. JMO

So true, Brooke has been an asset to the company-I would love to see Thorne get a decent storyline instead of being a prop for Mister Whiney Pants all the time-I guess MWP will be happy for a few weeks until someone breaks his drawing pencils again-I wonder who will come to his rescue then-Ronn Moss has got to be so frustrated with the direction of his character -such a WIMP-and now we are going to be subjected to more of the same crap-let it go already!!!

#7   2010/02/19 09:32AM
    LuvsChilly

Brooke may have been an asset to the company but dearest Steffy hates the Logans and will try everything in her power to squeeze them out. And since she is the one who "saved the company" Eric and Ridge will probably do as she says.

Still hoping Bill has a trick up his sleeve though.

#8   2010/02/19 10:25AM
    judy_bo_booty

Stephanie is a Forrester, the one who helped build the company. And Brooke has been plenty vindictive spiteful to her, and pushing her out of the company came easy.
    But other than her, I guess her hands are clean. Well, besides helping Katie get rid of Steffy. She wasn't trying to be supportive of Steffy. She even told Katie that on her best day, or her worst day, that Steffy wasn't as good as her.
    Which is debatable. And shouldn't come out of a step mothers mouth.

#9   2010/02/19 11:26AM
    Gencor

Thorne, Alicia and their sister all have Forrester heirs, besides Ridge's two children. They are all heirs to the Forrester Dynasty. I just teared up today when I saw all of them sign those papers. It is as it should be and I am thankful that Steffi got this done. Who is to say what dollar Bill has up his sleeve, I am sure he has a few rabbits to pull out of his magicians pocket, but today was just sweet. Stephanie and Eric and and thier children are what Forrester creations is all about. The Logan tramps married their way into it flat on their backs. Brooke Logan's children, Rick and Bridget are Eric's children and Marcus, by adoption. Brooke has no children for Ridge except the ones that she uses to make believe are his children. They all have different fathers. Steffi did the exact right thing putting this bacl in the hands of her family. If Dollar Bill wants to play games now because the Logan tramps are out in the gutter where they came from, he will have to go heads up with Stephanie Forrester and if he was fooled by Steffi, he ain't seen nothing yet. While it all comes out in the wash that Steffi got the company back the way she did, she will now have the full force of her family behind her when the war starts in earnest. So, I say let the games begin! Bring it on, Dollar Bill! The Logan tramps can't fight this without him and even so, none of them are a match for the Forresters. The anti is up for Brooke as well. If she gets too far off the wall in this fight, she could well loose Ridge over it. Now, she has lost her "destiny", does she want to loose him too? I would say that she has him, she should be grateful and just go home and raise Jack and RJ and give it a rest. As for the stupid Dumma, her days are numbered as well. Does she want to jeapordize "Honey Bear" and her position there too? I would say the stakes are high all around. This is gonna get really interesting because the only dog that really doesn't need the hunt here is Dollar Bill.

#10   2010/02/19 11:38AM
    Gencor

Quote judy_bo_booty: Stephanie is a Forrester, the one who helped build the company. And Brooke has been plenty vindictive spiteful to her, and pushing her out of the company came easy.
    But other than her, I guess her hands are clean. Well, besides helping Katie get rid of Steffy. She wasn't trying to be supportive of Steffy. She even told Katie that on her best day, or her worst day, that Steffy wasn't as good as her.
    Which is debatable. And shouldn't come out of a step mothers mouth.

You do bring up a good point, however. Just how far would Brooke have gone if this would have continued on. With Katie as head of company and firing Steffi, wouldn't that just be the beginning of Brooke's going along. If Katie would make more decisions like this down the road, oh, say, to get rid of Thomas and then Thorne and then who else?? How far would Brooke have kept going with her sister before the company would have been solely controlled with Ridge and Eric ending up like beaten up and controlled artist? Just how far would Brooke have let this all go? With none of this being in her control, how would she have gotten Ridge to keep going along with more of Katie's plans before Ridge would have turned on her anyway??? This had to stop in mid focus because from the look of Katie, her thrist for power was clearly out of control and could have gotten much worse. This had to happen no matter what comes next.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list