List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 08:33AM, Views: 457857, Replies: 16242
    « 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 » »| page:
    #9211   2012/02/24 05:32PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    steffywillsu...

Hello Brookies! Hope you are all doing well this Friday night. I finally caught up with this weeks episodes and it never fails! After reading comments and threads this week I was certain I was going to see Hope going crazy and Liam dripping with jealousy. I must be watching a different show! Hope is angry-deservedly so! Steffy has caused so much pain to Hope. Hope is mad, not crazed! Steffy is still up to her old tricks. What was with the whole I will be a Spencer till the day I die crap? She is the one I expect to see boiling rabbits soon! Liam has been persistent and happy with his decision. And what is with pervy Bill? He is creeping me out. I am thinking that with Steffy's phone call of desperation. Is that Liam will see that Hope is right-Steffy will keep trying to pull her little stunts and manipulate him again. But this time, I don't think he is buying it. It did lead my mind to lots of thoughts that lead me to a new nickname for Steffy. I started with Steffy The Deceiver. On to Steffy the Desperate. Them Steffy the Destroyer. Next was Steffy the Damaged. Does anyone else see the emerging pattern?

Anyway, have a great evening to all!

#9212   2012/02/24 06:13PM
    grandmarose

Good evening everyone

That Billy Boy certainly doesn't give up does he, can't believe the told Liam he had a fantasy about Brooke and it seems to me that he should be the one calling Steffy for a quickie not his son.

I would love for Brooke just to back off and just tell Hope she loves her and will respect any decision she makes, Hope is holding tight to her beliefs and I applaud her for it, it is her body and her decision and she is the only one that needs to make it without any outside pressure.

Rick & Steffy are getting interesting.

#9213   2012/02/24 06:18PM
    FataMorgana

Quote grandmarose: Good evening everyone

That Billy Boy certainly doesn't give up does he, can't believe the told Liam he had a fantasy about Brooke and it seems to me that he should be the one calling Steffy for a quickie not his son.

I would love for Brooke just to back off and just tell Hope she loves her and will respect any decision she makes, Hope is holding tight to her beliefs and I applaud her for it, it is her body and her decision and she is the only one that needs to make it without any outside pressure.

Rick & Steffy are getting interesting.

He is turning into Stephanie. But on a sidenote.. I did read SC say in an article that Liam is going to remain being wishy washy for a while. So Hope is not save from getting hurt anyway.

#9214   2012/02/24 06:28PM
    grandmarose

Fata, I think both ladies should just walk away until he stops waffling, but then of course neither Brooke or Taylor walked away for very long with Ridge

#9215   2012/02/24 06:45PM
    shorty1943

Evening everyone!

Bill is a sick ole sot is he not? Wow...I am like you GMR, if he wants someone to have Steffy so bad, go do her yourself and for gosh sakes give it a rest. What a peverted ole drunk he is. Enough already!

SPOILER...maybe!!! I love that the previews show it to be Rick at Steffy's door and not Liam, however Liam does go talk to Steffy later on and tells her it is Hope he wants and she is just going to have to accept it...boo hoo little spoiled princess, now go away!

Loving all the good, make sense posts in here, makes me happy to read something that is not vile! Thanks, ladies!

sws, I do not know about her boiling rabbits but she is only seconds away from walking around with a stuffed cat that is very dead!! Hugs

#9216   2012/02/24 06:48PM
    FataMorgana

Quote grandmarose: Fata, I think both ladies should just walk away until he stops waffling, but then of course neither Brooke or Taylor walked away for very long with Ridge

exactly.. and it worries me

#9217   2012/02/24 07:02PM
    Destinyforev...

Good evening everyone!

I have missed you all but have been super busy this week. Haven't watched the first show this week. Caught the first 15 minutes today but that's it. Read the updates though. What is up with bill fantasizing about Brooke?? Bills fans will not be happy if he turns his eyes to brooke and not little steffy,lol. That will be hilarious but I truly hope the writers don't go there with brooke. But there is that rumor about brooke's new scandal so who knows. They all do keep it in the family,lol.

So I see steffy still wont let go. I read an old interview with scott clifton and he said this triangle will continue so i guess bell just wants to hold onto the triangle storylines. As per spoilers it should get interesting when amber sees rick kissing steffy. Wonder how she is going to take it.

Ruby, GrandpaD and Granma1950, hope you are all having a great time!!

So I am hoping nicks heart to heart with an old love is brooke. I don't want him to just disappear off the show without some great scenes with him and brooke.

I watched PrivatePractice last night and Ashley Jones was on it. She did such a good job.

Shorty speaking of Private Practice who was Ryan. Was that the drug addict amelia got involved with when she started using again. I never got to see the 2 hour rehab episode and when i watched again this ryan was dead and now amelia's pregnant for him. Im sort of lost.

Hope you are all doing great and have a wonderful weekend!!!

#9218   2012/02/24 07:23PM
    grandmarose

Quote Destinyforever2505: Good evening everyone!

I have missed you all but have been super busy this week. Haven't watched the first show this week. Caught the first 15 minutes today but that's it. Read the updates though. What is up with bill fantasizing about Brooke?? Bills fans will not be happy if he turns his eyes to brooke and not little steffy,lol. That will be hilarious but I truly hope the writers don't go there with brooke. But there is that rumor about brooke's new scandal so who knows. They all do keep it in the family,lol.

So I see steffy still wont let go. I read an old interview with scott clifton and he said this triangle will continue so i guess bell just wants to hold onto the triangle storylines. As per spoilers it should get interesting when amber sees rick kissing steffy. Wonder how she is going to take it.

Ruby, GrandpaD and Granma1950, hope you are all having a great time!!

So I am hoping nicks heart to heart with an old love is brooke. I don't want him to just disappear off the show without some great scenes with him and brooke.

I watched PrivatePractice last night and Ashley Jones was on it. She did such a good job.

Shorty speaking of Private Practice who was Ryan. Was that the drug addict amelia got involved with when she started using again. I never got to see the 2 hour rehab episode and when i watched again this ryan was dead and now amelia's pregnant for him. Im sort of lost.

Hope you are all doing great and have a wonderful weekend!!!

Hi Destiny, been missing you.
    Yes I read that interview with Scott and that is not what I wanted to hear, already too much waffling going on.

I would love a glimpse of Bricky, those dang writers not writing good SLs for my sea captain instead of keeping the guys and giving them good SLs the have gotten rid of Whip, Owen, Oliver, and now Nick, and they are bringing in more women

#9219   2012/02/24 08:07PM
    shorty1943

des, so good to see you, hope you and yours are doing well. Yes, Ryan is the man that Amelia was in love with and I am so happy that she is pregnant, I just read where she is actually pregnant in real life, so they wrote it in the show. I loved her and Ryan but of course one knew it would not have a happy ending. I have not watched last nights show yet, but will tomorrow. My favorite show of all times!!

GMR, I think all the Bricky fans deserve one last show with those two in a scene that last about a year just like this silly Liam/Hope/Steffy mess....if it is good enough for that boring junk, it is good enough for our Bricky!! Right Bell? just what this show needs more women.....jeezaloo(thanks jcyl)

#9220   2012/02/24 09:03PM
    grandmarose

Shorty, TMZ is saying the Jack Wagner is going to be on Dancing With The Stars, I love it and I hope it is true.

« 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list