List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 07:51PM, Views: 491665, Replies: 16637
    « 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 » »| page:
    #9201   2012/02/23 06:03PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    grandmarose

Good evening everyone

Wow I couldn't believe today's show, so Billy Boy has the hots for Brooke, isn't that just hilarious. Heck maybe the Sex Therapist is for him he has this caveman mentality about women. Can't believe the boards is abuzz with rumors of Bill seducing Brook because she can't control herself. Seems to me she did a pretty good job of controlling herself when Whipple Jones was trying to get her into bed, but then of course he had problems getting his wife into bed. Dante, Pierce, and Hector were also just good friends not bedmates. I am wondering how this is going to play out.

Aces thanks, I love Winnie & Piglet & Kermit & Miss Piggy

#9202   2012/02/23 06:06PM
    Castiel749

Quote FataMorgana: Bill fantasizing about Brooke.. NOW THAT WAS GOOD TV!!
    However i do think he was a bit drunk, i still enjoyed it!
    I agree with you Castiel749 After today i can only say that he loves the wild type she is. He does not love Steffy, its just pure lust. Brooke and Bill.. now if that happens i don't think Steffy will be his biggest fan, or Ridge for that matter.

He's so blatantly obvious. It's just laughable. Now that's a pig.

#9203   2012/02/23 06:50PM
    shorty1943

Quote Castiel749:
    I agree with you Castiel749 After today i can only say that he loves the wild type she is. He does not love Steffy, its just pure lust. Brooke and Bill.. now if that happens i don't think Steffy will be his biggest fan, or Ridge for that matter.

Too funny, Castiel! He is indeed a drunken,perverted little piggy! Amazes me that some consider him HOT!! I just consider him a SOT!! He really does need to back off the bottle a little.

I wish that they would find out that the blissfully happy couple never did sign their papers and are not married after all. I am not thrilled with Hope being with that loosey goosey Liam, but if it keeps him away from Steffy then I am all for it. Nearly lost it yesterday when she said she never planned on being a Spencer...really now Steffy, you would have been one if Bill would have not stayed with Katie, his wife, the woman that he loves. You threw quite the fit when you found out you would not be a Spencer with Bill, oh maybe I will just fall in love with his son 11.5 minutes after his daddy threw me to the curb. Never planned on being a Spencer, my azz!!

Wonder who Steffy is asking to make love to her on the show tomorrow? She has quite the record of asking many men, just not many that will take her free offer of herself. Probably yet another fool you spoiler. Hope it is Liam and he says, thanks but no thanks because I love Hope and always have!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/23 06:52PM
    #9204   2012/02/23 06:56PM
    FataMorgana

Quote shorty1943:
    Quote Castiel749:

Too funny, Castiel! He is indeed a drunken,perverted little piggy! Amazes me that some consider him HOT!! I just consider him a SOT!! He really does need to back off the bottle a little.

I wish that they would find out that the blissfully happy couple never did sign their papers and are not married after all. I am not thrilled with Hope being with that loosey goosey Liam, but if it keeps him away from Steffy then I am all for it. Nearly lost it yesterday when she said she never planned on being a Spencer...really now Steffy, you would have been one if Bill would have not stayed with Katie, his wife, the woman that he loves. You threw quite the fit when you found out you would not be a Spencer with Bill, oh maybe I will just fall in love with his son 11.5 minutes after his daddy threw me to the curb. Never planned on being a Spencer, my azz!!

Wonder who Steffy is asking to make love to her on the show tomorrow? She has quite the record of asking many men, just not many that will take her free offer of herself. Probably yet another fool you spoiler. Hope it is Liam and he says, thanks but no thanks because I love Hope and always have!!

Spoilers for tomorrow say something about: Steffy not giving in to Rick, because she still has feelings for Liam.

But that spoiler could also mean she thought that first, but now has another plan.

Could mean anything off course.. but im betting it's Rick.
    The only major thing Steffy has left to get Liam back asap is to get pregnant.

#9205   2012/02/23 07:29PM
    shorty1943

Quote FataMorgana:
    Quote shorty1943:
    Quote Castiel749:

Spoilers for tomorrow say something about: Steffy not giving in to Rick, because she still has feelings for Liam.

But that spoiler could also mean she thought that first, but now has another plan.

I so hope Bell does not do the pregnant thing with her. I am really liking her with Rick, some say they see no spark with them, but I do. Maybe not a spark but they sure do play well off one another and she is much wiser to his ways than before, so who knows! I think they will end up playing around but maybe nothing serious, but I do like watching them, it is fun and a nice change from all the junk we have been having!

One thing that I forgot, why is it ok for Bill to tell Liam to call Steffy and have her come over and be his wife but oh so terrible when Brooke talks to Hope about Liam. Double, double standards once again!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/02/23 07:31PM
    #9206   2012/02/24 06:09AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Shorty, you are right, it does seem Bill can meddle like crazy but that is all right, but Brooke can't give any advice he has been in the middle of everything starting with the breakup of Hope & Liam and the marriage of Steffy & Liam.

Everyone have a great day, TGIF

#9207   2012/02/24 08:07AM
    FataMorgana

Quote shorty1943:
    Quote FataMorgana:
    Quote shorty1943:
    Quote Castiel749:

I so hope Bell does not do the pregnant thing with her. I am really liking her with Rick, some say they see no spark with them, but I do. Maybe not a spark but they sure do play well off one another and she is much wiser to his ways than before, so who knows! I think they will end up playing around but maybe nothing serious, but I do like watching them, it is fun and a nice change from all the junk we have been having!

One thing that I forgot, why is it ok for Bill to tell Liam to call Steffy and have her come over and be his wife but oh so terrible when Brooke talks to Hope about Liam. Double, double standards once again!

Ive said that on the daily update page too. A person that has comments about others, but does the same thing, is actually a even worse person.

I think that is why everyone in Bikini was calm. Katie also was not in the mood to fight. (love her for not causing a battle) Brooke can watch out for herself, and some things he said were true,i admit that. I happy Ridge was calm also. He should not bite every time Bill says something disgusting. Go Ridge!

#9208   2012/02/24 08:11AM
    BoldMama

Good Morning, Team Brooke. It's mid morning on a cloudy day. I could careless because Friday is my favorite day of the week It's soo good to see y'all.

On to the show, ugh I'm really tired of this s/l. What does it say about a Emmy Award winning show that has focused on one s/l for months? Even worse IMO, is that your Emmy Award winning superstar SF is dragged into this crap, the one time we get to see her in weeks It's ridiculous and I'm getting bored.

This MB....enough said

Still missing Rubes & GD.

I hope everyone enjoys their Friday

#9209   2012/02/24 09:06AM
    fla_beach_bunny

Hey Brookies! Hope all is well with you. I been cracking up at the defense of Steffys behaviour and calling Hope a tramp because shes suck facing with the man she loves.. because hes married. Seems like some forget Steffy was suckfacing with a few married and engaged men herself. Anyways.. I got to get to work.. wanted to drop by and say hello to you. Big Hugs~ Bunny

#9210   2012/02/24 12:22PM
    FataMorgana

Quote fla_beach_bunny: Hey Brookies! Hope all is well with you. I been cracking up at the defense of Steffys behaviour and calling Hope a tramp because shes suck facing with the man she loves.. because hes married. Seems like some forget Steffy was suckfacing with a few married and engaged men herself. Anyways.. I got to get to work.. wanted to drop by and say hello to you. Big Hugs~ Bunny

B&B needs to focus on other characters ASAP, without making them look bad off course. Why cant there be one person on the show everyone genuinely feels rooting for?

« 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list