List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/02 07:47AM, Views: 494919, Replies: 16661
    « 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 » »| page:
    #9191   2012/02/22 09:25PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    Butterfield8

Hi Great Brookies:

Been off the boards for a few days!!! See that the peanut gallery is steady on the swine and "Get rid of Hope" threads! Yuck!!! Missed all of you'all and this thread!

Today's show was interesting! Loved Brooke/Ridge/Katie/Bill together! Ha! Talk about uncomfortable and of course the main topic of conversation is all the "kids"! Loved Bill comment to Ridge about "waiting six months"!

Steffy is coming across as vindictive and Hope seems very frustrated! Understand that things will be looking up for Hope next week in that spoilers indicate she will gain the upper hand! Interested to see if Bill's secret will be part of her plan! Or if she finally decides to give herself to the man she loves! Based on the circumstaces she is really giving Steffy an edge where none should exsist! I'm all for marriage and commitment, however in this situation if love and commitment are there on both sides it would not be wrong!

Anyway, hope all is good with you'all!!

TC - B8

#9192   2012/02/23 04:57AM
    BrookeLoganFan

Dear Brooke Fans, what did you think about the crude sexist remark Bill made to Brooke? I hate how they give Bill these crude sexist one liners against the Logan women and he is never called out on it. I mean couldn't the writers have given Brooke a comeback with an equally offensive attack against Bill.

It is bad enough Bill makes snide remarks against the Logan women and the Logan women do not make snide remarks against him and they have not even done anything to him to deserve this.

Why does Katie not stand up for her sisters? Why does she not call him out on it?

#9193   2012/02/23 06:27AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Echo I would love me so more "manly men" on B & B, but it does seem the writers trash them pretty good after a while, just like they do the women.

BrookeLoganFan, last several years it does seem that Brooke has lost some of the fire she had in the beginning when she gave as good as she got. She didn't even talk back to Stephanie and boy does she have the ammunition to hit back on her and equally on Bill after all the stunts he pulled, but it seems she got soft, I would love to see that side of her back and as for Katie I just think she is working on her marriage and is treading softly.

Butterfield it was nice to see your post, and yes nothing much has changed.

Everyone have a great day

#9194   2012/02/23 11:31AM
    Castiel749

Bill disgusts me. Katie should leave him because he has no respect for her and her sisters. Such a hypocrite because he loves Steffy's wildness.

#9195   2012/02/23 11:37AM
    FataMorgana

Bill fantasizing about Brooke.. NOW THAT WAS GOOD TV!!
    However i do think he was a bit drunk, i still enjoyed it!
    I agree with you Castiel749 After today i can only say that he loves the wild type she is. He does not love Steffy, its just pure lust. Brooke and Bill.. now if that happens i don't think Steffy will be his biggest fan, or Ridge for that matter.

#9196   2012/02/23 01:42PM
    Jacee Wojo

Quote BrookeLoganFan: Dear Brooke Fans, what did you think about the crude sexist remark Bill made to Brooke? I hate how they give Bill these crude sexist one liners against the Logan women and he is never called out on it. I mean couldn't the writers have given Brooke a comeback with an equally offensive attack against Bill.

It is bad enough Bill makes snide remarks against the Logan women and the Logan women do not make snide remarks against him and they have not even done anything to him to deserve this.

Why does Katie not stand up for her sisters? Why does she not call him out on it?

In reply to your post I have to say I don't know why the writers did not give Brooke something to say back to him. Who is he to be able to say anything after all the tricks in the book he has pulled. I don't know if it is just me, but they seems to have changed everyone's character a bit. I agree Katie should have called Bill out on it. She has been able to in the past, and he certainly did deserve a come back after saying that to Brooke.

It was nice to see them all out together, but I don't know why the whole evening had to be spent talking about what was going on with Steffy/Rick/Hope/Liam.

I have not seen today's show, but reading Fata's comment looks like I have a good story to see today.

Have a wonderful day Brookies!

#9197   2012/02/23 02:42PM
    HFless

G'day Brookies

Well what can one say about the boards except that it is a good place to stay away from. The posting are getting IMO more and more crude (not my style. They don't seem to be able to post anything without disgustingly crude comments. And whats more every thread is about the same thing not a single original thought anywhere.

Today the sun is shinning and the sky is blur and not a cloud in sight so maybe with a week to go summer has finally arrived (in this country they start the season on the first of the month so for us autumn (fall) starts 3/1 and winter 6/1 crazy I know.

Hope everyone has a great a weekend

#9198   2012/02/23 05:08PM
    11aces

Quote HFless: G'day Brookies

Well what can one say about the boards except that it is a good place to stay away from. The posting are getting IMO more and more crude (not my style. They don't seem to be able to post anything without disgustingly crude comments. And whats more every thread is about the same thing not a single original thought anywhere.

Today the sun is shinning and the sky is blur and not a cloud in sight so maybe with a week to go summer has finally arrived (in this country they start the season on the first of the month so for us autumn (fall) starts 3/1 and winter 6/1 crazy I know.

Hope everyone has a great a weekend

Hi there HFless. I know what you mean about the boards I care not for cows, or pigs, or little bo peep and her sheep.

There is a political styte storm happening over here. Do you care about politics HFless, have you had your say in all of this.
    I will make no secret im backing my favourite man Kevin Rudd. I have emailed every queensland MP and am about to move on to the national MP's.

We are expecting sever storms and over 200 mls in the next 48hrs, I think when the rain stops for you, it starts for me up here.

Anyway, I wanted to stop in here and say hi to all the lovely brookies. And to GMR I love your avi, is it a coincidence the it is the shape of australia
    Hope you all have a great day.

#9199   2012/02/23 05:34PM
    Sandy83

Hey Brookies!

Isn't it hilarious how this board heats up all anti-Logan when it looks like they've had a good day. ROFL! I enjoyed today's show.

Have a good evening all!

#9200   2012/02/23 05:39PM
    FataMorgana

Quote Sandy83: Hey Brookies!

Isn't it hilarious how this board heats up all anti-Logan when it looks like they've had a good day. ROFL! I enjoyed today's show.

Have a good evening all!

I had a great Logan day!
    And its no over yet!

« 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list