List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:40AM, Views: 503510, Replies: 16703
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2010/02/20 04:33PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    hookedonmick

Quote silo: Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she´ll bounce back as she always does!

Was I the only one who almost cried when I saw her and Nick together at the hospital? God I miss Bricky

I have said it on other posts but I loved Bricky. They had more passion, compassion and chemistry than any other couple on this soap. I always wanted Brooke with Ridge until Nick. He loved her and they would have made it if it weren't for Stephanie luring her back in when Ridge had his heart attack.

#82   2010/02/20 04:47PM
    JGL24

Quote hookedonmick:
    Quote silo: Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she´ll bounce back as she always does!

Was I the only one who almost cried when I saw her and Nick together at the hospital? God I miss Bricky

I have said it on other posts but I loved Bricky. They had more passion, compassion and chemistry than any other couple on this soap. I always wanted Brooke with Ridge until Nick. He loved her and they would have made it if it weren't for Stephanie luring her back in when Ridge had his heart attack.

So true-Brooke was at her best when she was with Nick to me-
    it seems it is always about Ridge and what he wants when Brooke is with him-he is such a needy Mommy's Boy!!

#83   2010/02/20 04:52PM
    nannacarmen

Quote JGL24: Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring

Nanna-thanks for starting this thread-it brought out alot of proud "BROOKIES" including me-didn't go over so well with others though-HaHa-to each his own

Thanks JGL24 but i was critisized for starting this thread.I did not mean to start a battle with this thread i just wanted to see how many Brookies are still on this board and i see there are plenty.

#84   2010/02/20 04:55PM
    BoldMama

Nanna...please don't let that get to you. As they've stated you can start any kind of thread on this board, because it's a public board. If they have a problem with your thread, they don't have to post on it, it's just that simple.

Don't sweat it, you have soo many supporters and well wishers on this post. Focus on the positive!!

#85   2010/02/20 04:58PM
    JGL24

Quote nannacarmen:
    Quote JGL24: Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring

Nanna-thanks for starting this thread-it brought out alot of proud "BROOKIES" including me-didn't go over so well with others though-HaHa-to each his own

Thanks JGL24 but i was critisized for starting this thread.I did not mean to start a battle with this thread i just wanted to see how many Brookies are still on this board and i see there are plenty.

Nanna-I am sure most posters understand that, but others just thrive on contraversy no matter what you do or say-all that just wears me out-you are a very polite poster-don't let it get you down-All of us BROOKIES appreciate you-have a good evening!!

#86   2010/02/20 06:24PM
    vicc

Quote nannacarmen:

nannacarmen--there was nothing to criticize--
    and there really is no battle.
    You stated in the beginning what the thread was for--
    and there is nothing wrong about it.
    Looks like (including yourself) 24 Brooke fans responded!
    I hope more Brooke fans will respond.
    Thanks for this great Thread!

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/20 06:29PM
    #87   2010/02/20 06:31PM
    nannacarmen

BoldMama,JGL24 and vicc Thank you for your encouriging words and support.

#88   2010/02/20 06:39PM
    hookedonmick

Quote JGL24:
    Quote nannacarmen:

Nanna-I am sure most posters understand that, but others just thrive on contraversy no matter what you do or say-all that just wears me out-you are a very polite poster-don't let it get you down-All of us BROOKIES appreciate you-have a good evening!!

I agree Nanna....I liked the thread and I saw it for what it was intended for....you wanted to see who were Brooke fans and nothing more.

#89   2010/02/20 06:46PM
    nannacarmen

Quote hookedonmick:
    Quote JGL24:
    Quote nannacarmen:

I agree Nanna....I liked the thread and I saw it for what it was intended for....you wanted to see who were Brooke fans and nothing more.

Thank you.

#90   2010/02/20 06:53PM
    JGL24

Quote nannacarmen: BoldMama,JGL24 and vicc Thank you for your encouriging words and support.

You are so very welcome!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list