List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/29 11:07PM, Views: 517763, Replies: 16774
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2010/02/20 05:00AM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    vicc

Quote AnnLizMat:
    Quote Ginger2:
    Quote grandmarose: Dang, we're in a herd, I thought we were more like a pride of lions. I still haven't gotten over pouting, obsessive, and rude. It's a good thing I have a sense of humor.

I'm happy to be in your herd, Grandmarose! <G> Can we call it "Granny's herd"??

Glad to be part of this (dear/deer/)herd! Just that you cannot call me a "Granny" yet! I vote that...Shorty should be the Head - Dear/Deer of this herd!

Ginger2, glad to see that you are back and doing well.

Boldmama, welcome back...have missed you a lot!

And to think that the Taylors fans didnt bother with this thread or wasnt reading it!

Yes!! I heard (herd) ALL that!! LOL!
    Where are you shorty??
    Grandmarose--you are right on target as usual;
    we do have pride with humor.

#72   2010/02/20 05:10AM
    vicc

Quote sassylass: I am a huge Brooke fan and have always been. KKL is a beautiful lady and plays the part well. I don't post because it seems everytime someone defines Brooke or any of the Logans they are taken to task and unable to see the fault in their own favorite characters. I would LOVE to see Brooke go off on Ridge and question his loyalities as he has questioned hers on several occasions. Anyway its nice to see there are other Brooke fans and y'all feel as passionate as I do... Have a wonderful day all!!!

Hi sassylass--great post--I feel the same way!
    Hope you have a wonderful day too!

#73   2010/02/20 05:12AM
    vicc

Quote cbruns71471:
    Quote nannacarmen: I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

Brooke fan here - count me in!!!

I thought so!
    I like to see your posts!

#74   2010/02/20 05:16AM
    vicc

Quote JGL24:
    Quote BoldMama:
    Quote judy_bo_booty: But it's ok for you and others to bash? So unbelievable it's funny now.

Judy...I will not go tit for tat with you on this. It's childish. I come on this board to debate the show and not to bash posters. Have a good evening.

WOW-I thought this was a Brooke Fans Only post-stalking-got nothing better to do I guess!!

You are so right about stalking.
    btw--really like your avatar--
    I am a Georgia fan!!

#75   2010/02/20 07:13AM
    grandmarose

Good morning my deers Shorty should be head of the herd. I'll vote for that. Luna, I just don't like all the trash talking that has been going on and I won't get in to arguments over a fictional character so NannaCarmen 's post seem a nice respite. She is one of the nicest poster so I appreciate the post for what it was a place for Brooke fans to keep in touch. Everyone have a great day.

#76   2010/02/20 09:27AM
    ms.911

IM NOT A BROOKE FAN, SO GOOD BYE BROOKE. SHE IS FREE TO SLEEP WITH KATTIE HUSBAND, YOU KNOW SHE WANTS TO AND WILL. BROOKE LOVES POWER, AND THE ONLY POWER SHE HAVE IS BETWEEN HER LEGS. YOU CAN CHANGE A --- INTO A HOUSE WIFE. OH DONNA IS LOOKING FOR A NEW BRAN OF HONEY FOR KATTIE HUSBAND.SHE'S CUTTING OUT COUPONS NOW, TIMES WILL BE GETTING HARDED FOR HER, SINCE STEFFNIE IS COMING HOME. BROOKE, AND DONNA LIKE THE SONG SAY'S TO THE LEFT,TO THE LEFT.

#77   2010/02/20 01:01PM
    JGL24

Hey Vicc! Glad you like it-It seems we have more than UGA in common-Hope our girl, Brooke, won't be suffering too long!!

#78   2010/02/20 02:09PM
    silo

Hello Brookies. I am here to support our girl, I am sure she┬┤ll bounce back as she always does!

Was I the only one who almost cried when I saw her and Nick together at the hospital? God I miss Bricky

#79   2010/02/20 03:15PM
    nannacarmen

Hello to all of you.
    I am so glad i started this thread i'm surprised how many of Brooke's fans turned up and that's the reason i started this thread.
    There are a couple of unwanted posts but who cares, i know now there are plenty of us BROOKIES (as we are called).

#80   2010/02/20 04:29PM
    JGL24

Silo-I know what you mean-I miss them together too-who knows what the future may bring

Nanna-thanks for starting this thread-it brought out alot of proud "BROOKIES" including me-didn't go over so well with others though-HaHa-to each his own

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list