List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 09:35AM, Views: 486154, Replies: 16589
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2010/02/19 08:18PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    grandmarose

Dang, we're in a herd, I thought we were more like a pride of lions. I still haven't gotten over pouting, obsessive, and rude. It's a good thing I have a sense of humor.

#62   2010/02/19 08:35PM
    Ginger2

Quote grandmarose: Dang, we're in a herd, I thought we were more like a pride of lions. I still haven't gotten over pouting, obsessive, and rude. It's a good thing I have a sense of humor.

I'm happy to be in your herd, Grandmarose! <G> Can we call it "Granny's herd"??

#63   2010/02/19 08:44PM
    cbruns71471

Quote nannacarmen: I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

Brooke fan here - count me in!!!

#64   2010/02/19 09:26PM
    grandmarose

Ginger, you are more then welcome in Granny's herd. We can be a herd of "Dears" (yes deers come in herds) Good night all my little dears, sleep tight, don't let the bed bug bite.

#65   2010/02/19 10:55PM
    AnnLizMat

Quote Ginger2:
    Quote grandmarose: Dang, we're in a herd, I thought we were more like a pride of lions. I still haven't gotten over pouting, obsessive, and rude. It's a good thing I have a sense of humor.

I'm happy to be in your herd, Grandmarose! <G> Can we call it "Granny's herd"??

Glad to be part of this (dear/deer/)herd! Just that you cannot call me a "Granny" yet! I vote that...Shorty should be the Head - Dear/Deer of this herd!

Ginger2, glad to see that you are back and doing well.

Boldmama, welcome back...have missed you a lot!

And to think that the Taylors fans didnt bother with this thread or wasnt reading it!

#66   2010/02/19 11:01PM
    lunagumby

I'm here Annliz. I know all seems on Taylors fans side right now, but the tides will turn again. They always do on this show. LOL Still love my fellow Brookie posters.

#67   2010/02/19 11:16PM
    lunagumby

Even though I am not a Brooke fan, this thread is for Brooke fans to discuss their favorite characters, Brooke and the Logans. I certainly don't like it when Taylor gets bashed, and appreciate my right to defend her. Some of the comments in this thread towards posters are rude. JMO

#68   2010/02/19 11:17PM
    AnnLizMat

Quote lunagumby: I'm here Annliz. I know all seems on Taylors fans side right now, but the tides will turn again. They always do on this show. LOL Still love my fellow Brookie posters.

Awwww...Shade...love ya too...you are one of the nicest posters along with Kat/Betcha and some others!

#69   2010/02/20 01:59AM
    sassylass

I am a huge Brooke fan and have always been. KKL is a beautiful lady and plays the part well. I don't post because it seems everytime someone defines Brooke or any of the Logans they are taken to task and unable to see the fault in their own favorite characters. I would LOVE to see Brooke go off on Ridge and question his loyalities as he has questioned hers on several occasions. Anyway its nice to see there are other Brooke fans and y'all feel as passionate as I do... Have a wonderful day all!!!

#70   2010/02/20 04:48AM
    vicc

Quote lunagumby: Even though I am not a Brooke fan, this thread is for Brooke fans to discuss their favorite characters, Brooke and the Logans. I certainly don't like it when Taylor gets bashed, and appreciate my right to defend her. Some of the comments in this thread towards posters are rude. JMO

Yes -I tried not to be rude with language.
    I said on the so-called obsessive thread that I would not respond again--meaning on that thread of course.
    I could not help but point out the attack response (at me)touting to know so much about pressing the bad post button...
    that was just ALL incorrect.

The nasty, butinsky posts are rude.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list