List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/27 09:35PM, Views: 493481, Replies: 16653
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2010/02/19 05:57PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    Ginger2

[quote]Quote vicc: [quote]Quote Ginger2: [quote]Quote BoldMama: [quote]Quote vicc: You have been missed BoldMama!
    I am so glad you are back!!
    Yes--those who infest the Board are a big turn-off...
    it appears there is no appealing to a better side...
    we can enjoy the Board anyway![/quote]

Vicc..I've been reading the different post, trying to get caught up and I see that you've been holding you're own and then some! I love how you've taken the high road during all of this. Very classy[/quote]

Very true! Vicc took the high road time and time again.[/quote]

I appreciate that very much!
    (I hope you caught the last attack post -regarding the only one who can see that the "report bad post' link was pushed...)[/quote]

LOL.......I just read it. Un-be-lievable! I'll be laughing about that one all night. I think "someone" needs to pay a little more attention to the "reply" and the "reply with quote" button.......or lack there of! <G> There are plenty of clues I think "someone" missed.

#52   2010/02/19 07:11PM
    judy_bo_booty

LMAO at how "somebody" was going to stop. And pretending to want others to stop. That didn't last long did it? All it took was the herd.

#53   2010/02/19 07:32PM
    holysmokes06

Quote judy_bo_booty: LMAO at how "somebody" was going to stop. And pretending to want others to stop. That didn't last long did it? All it took was the herd.

moooooooooooo

#54   2010/02/19 07:45PM
    judy_bo_booty

Quote holysmokes06:
    Quote judy_bo_booty: LMAO at how "somebody" was going to stop. And pretending to want others to stop. That didn't last long did it? All it took was the herd.

moooooooooooo

LOL

#55   2010/02/19 07:47PM
    BoldMama

Are you serious??? This is the very reason, I stopped posting. I'm soo over this.

#56   2010/02/19 07:49PM
    judy_bo_booty

But it's ok for you and others to bash? So unbelievable it's funny now.

#57   2010/02/19 07:53PM
    BoldMama

Quote judy_bo_booty: But it's ok for you and others to bash? So unbelievable it's funny now.

Judy...I will not go tit for tat with you on this. It's childish. I come on this board to debate the show and not to bash posters. Have a good evening.

#58   2010/02/19 07:56PM
    JGL24

Quote BoldMama: Are you serious??? This is the very reason, I stopped posting. I'm soo over this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/19 08:00PM
    #59   2010/02/19 08:02PM
    JGL24

Quote BoldMama:
    Quote judy_bo_booty: But it's ok for you and others to bash? So unbelievable it's funny now.

Judy...I will not go tit for tat with you on this. It's childish. I come on this board to debate the show and not to bash posters. Have a good evening.

WOW-I thought this was a Brooke Fans Only post-stalking-got nothing better to do I guess!!

#60   2010/02/19 08:05PM
    judy_bo_booty

I thought only admins could make a no one else thread? I made one a while back for Taylor and it got slammed immediately. Go figure that its not ok now.
    I like Brooke on the show. She is very important to it. Wouldn't be the same without her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list