List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 06:28PM, Views: 516110, Replies: 16767
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/02/18 06:52PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    BoldMama

Count me in also!! I love Brooke.

#32   2010/02/18 07:02PM
    shorty1943

Quote BoldMama: Count me in also!! I love Brooke.

So good to see you BoldMama and we always count you in!!

#33   2010/02/19 06:18AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone BoldMama is so nice to see your post. Looking forward to the weekend and a little R & R. Things look gloomy for our girl, but she strong and she is a survivor. She will fight for her family. There is always sunshine after the storm, all we have to do is weather the storm and there are a lot of Brooke fans. Have a Great Day!

#34   2010/02/19 06:46AM
    bahamas

:-) Thank you Grandmarose for your thoughts and prayers. It's nice to know that angels still exists.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/19 06:48AM
    #35   2010/02/19 11:14AM
    BoldMama

Hi Grandmarose & Shorty. I had to take a self-imposed break from the board. I didn't like what I was seeing and before I got banned from the board permantely (for saying something I couldn't take back), I stepped away.

I also watch Y&R and at first I thought about posting on that board but I noticed all of the personal attacks on posters and thought better of it. I checked out this board and I was pleasantly surprised. None of that here. We disagreed about s/ls and characters but I don't recall it ever being soo personal before.

It was a big turnoff for me and from what I can see a lot of other long-time posters were turned off as well. I'm glad to see Ginger2, Vicc, AnnLiz, BKLYN and some of the other Brookies (missed you guys). All great posters!!

#36   2010/02/19 01:26PM
    lubug

I would love to see Brooke just for once drop Ridge like a hot potato. He is such a (I can't type that). Brooke would never have betrayed Ridge the way he betrayed her today. I'm sorry, but it's not like the Logans bought Forrester. Brooke continually fought for Ridge and the Forresters. I just wish that a real man would come along and sweep Brooke off her feet.

#37   2010/02/19 02:27PM
    fanofthelogans

Quote nannacarmen: I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

i'm a Brooke fan and will always be no matter what. been a fan since the first show aired was about 13 or 14 at the time.

#38   2010/02/19 03:40PM
    vicc

You have been missed BoldMama!
    I am so glad you are back!!
    Yes--those who infest the Board are a big turn-off...
    it appears there is no appealing to a better side...
    we can enjoy the Board anyway!

#39   2010/02/19 03:47PM
    vicc

Quote fanofthelogans:
    Quote nannacarmen: I was just wondering how many of Brooke's fans are still on this board,i am curious how many are left.

i'm a Brooke fan and will always be no matter what. been a fan since the first show aired was about 13 or 14 at the time.

Hello fanofthelogans! I am glad you are on Board!
    Seems you have grown up while watching B&B as a Brooke fan.
    I hope Brooke will not be on the outs for long.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/02/19 03:49PM
    #40   2010/02/19 04:02PM
    vicc

Quote lubug: I would love to see Brooke just for once drop Ridge like a hot potato. He is such a (I can't type that). Brooke would never have betrayed Ridge the way he betrayed her today. I'm sorry, but it's not like the Logans bought Forrester. Brooke continually fought for Ridge and the Forresters. I just wish that a real man would come along and sweep Brooke off her feet.

I haven't watched today's episode on-line yet--but do not like what I have read on the Board so far--though I am not surprised. Brooke has been supportive of Ridge and FC...
    I hear you...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list