List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 05:40AM, Views: 491983, Replies: 16640
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/02/17 07:42PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please.
    grandmarose

Bahamas, went to church today for Ash Wednesday and I said a little prayer for you and Ginger. You two are in my thoughts. Got to go watch my show Human Target. My Brookies & Non Brookies have a goodnight and God Bless.

#22   2010/02/17 07:55PM
    nannacarmen

SoapSudz,thanks for writing on this thread and what a great post you wrote too.
    To all the other posters thank you too for responding to my post.Now i know that there are a few Brooke fans still on this board.

#23   2010/02/17 08:37PM
    ksdkomo

At heart, I've been a Brooke fan since the show began and my mom used to watch it when I was young.

There are times when I don't like what the storylines have her doing, but I guess I was raised to root for the underdog and her character seems to have more haters (from other characters as well as viewers) than any of the other characters.

I have always thought KKL was beautiful and don't understand the posters that say unkind things about her personally just because they don't like her character on the show.

#24   2010/02/17 08:46PM
    Ginger2

Count me in as a proud Brookie! =) Hi everyone......things have settled down a little in my neighborhood and I wanted to drop in and thank you guys for the good thoughts coming my way.
    I've got the shows taped, but haven't had time to watch them all.....I might later, or I might just delete them off the que. Just a few thoughts....
    Steffy is making me absolutely ill.......ugh! I'm no fan of Bill's......not even close, but what she's doing is wrong.
    Taylor? Sheesh....what was she doing at FC today? Bringing Ridge flowers to cheer him up? LOL Ok.... The way she was flapping her arms around made me think she was trying to fly. @@ Too bad she has been too busy to notice that Steffy's into felony burglary and blackmail.......and Thomas is into being a PimpDaddy for his sister. (Oh, but I guess it's ok since she's getting the company back for her Daddy.) Ridge didn't seem the least bit upset that she was "gettin' it on" with Whimp.....he said he wanted her to be happy. Good for him......I couldn't see the slightest bit of jealousy....but then, he is usually fine with Taylor moving on after her dumps her.
    I haven't seen much of Brooke, so I can't comment good or bad.....today, (or was it yesterday?) she was surprised to hear that Steffy still had hot pants for Bill. I think she thought it was a silly crush that had long blown out.
    Not a fan of Katie, either, but I don't blame her for being upset. I"m not for violence, but if Steffy was after my husband, she'd have her head plucked absolutely bald by now. <G>
    Nice to see Justin back......maybe cool heads will prevail and he'll somehow help Bill take Steffy down. She really is out of her league. I had to laugh when Bill made fun of her "sitting in a big chair". He was right about that. She's so full of herself. Just remember, the bigger they are (or think they are) the harder they fall.
    I did skip around the board and read just a bit...saw some really good insightful posts. MDTuttle, I don't always agree with you but you wrote a great post on another thread and I just wanted to tell you I totally agree.
    If I saw a nasty post, I just skipped it, and will continue to do so.......I'm just not interested in that.
    Soap Sudz, glad you joined the group. You'll be a great addition to the boards.
    Anyway......didn't mean to write so much, but I'm not sure when I'll make it back again. Hopefully, soon.

#25   2010/02/17 09:07PM
    nannacarmen

Welcome back Ginger2, I'm glad everything is fine now for you.

#26   2010/02/18 06:37AM
    shorty1943

Ginger, welcome back, so good to see you. Pray that everything bad in your life is turning to good. So smart of you to just pass on by on the post that upset you, not worth what it puts you thru and you will never change any minds, nor do we want to, everyone can have an opinion just as we do! Matchy, matchy opinions would be no fun! Agree with so much on your post, especially Justin and Bill taking Steffy down and I feel that is their plan, might not work, but hope it scares her silly, I wrote somewhere else that it was my favorite line yesterday when Bill asked how it felt to sit in a big girl chair! Thanks for your ideas, there are certainly some good ones, guess we will soon see. Taylor does need to ditch the flower part, she has Whip and all that does is give Ridge more time to whine....he needs to truly talk to a Doc alright but not Taylor, she is an enabler and he sure as heck does not need that. They are going to both have big problems when it all comes out about Bill and Steffy....they probably will not care as long as little whiny Ridge gets his company back!

Just wanted to do hello to you two, nannacarmen and grandmarose, good to see you both. Thanks for starting this thread nanna....it is a really nice one!

#27   2010/02/18 07:16AM
    vicc

Hello Ginger!
    Great post!
    I know you have had first hand experience with the nasty posts; Yes-it is better not to get into it and skip it!
    Shorty is right--definitely not worth it.
    Glad you posted--don't stay away so long!
    If you don't have a lot of time for the Board--
    I can relate to that.

#28   2010/02/18 07:52AM
    BKLYN

I am a Brooke fan and always will be. KKL Rocks and she is B&B!!!

#29   2010/02/18 02:31PM
    JGL24

Quote BKLYN: I am a Brooke fan and always will be. KKL Rocks and she is B&B!!!

Ditto-ITA-I have been watching since day one and cannot understand why so many people give her such a hard time-I do not post on here very much at all because I don't want to lose my temper >) trying to defend Brooke all the time-afterall it is fiction-after todays show though I wanted to jump through the screen and strangle Stephanie and that smug Taylor-does she not work anymore at all-why were they even at the photo shoot-I am not looking forward to what the future brings for the show-I don't mind Eric getting back control of FC, but just do not like how it is going to happen-It is a shame that Phoebe is the daughter that had the accident-All this show needs is another Stephanie!!

#30   2010/02/18 06:11PM
    grandmarose

NannaCarmen & Shorty just want to say Hi Thanks Nanna for such a sweet post. Ginger it is so nice to see your post again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list