List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/30 05:40AM, Views: 503793, Replies: 16703
    « 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 » »| page:
    #14671   2013/06/27 11:49PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    missing atwt

Brooke is the Bold and Beautiful

#14672   2013/06/28 02:26AM
    scarlet1

I can not wait for this party! yes, Brooke will land on her feet, but oh the slog! So glad Taylor is out, sick of the old, boring hate. Loved Brill yesterday, they have so much chemistry...

#14673   2013/06/28 05:56AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

TGIF, going to enjoy catching up on the board, loving the SLs, even the meltdown of Taylor and all the hate she spews on Monday because come Wednesday she will leave. Saw some spoilers that say Thomas defends his mother to Eric so it looks like Eric will be mad to say the least. So Taylor will have shown her true colors, the secret will be out in the open and can be dealt with and Monte Carlo is around the corner

Brooke fans have been there before, when Brooke is broken down and we are strong just like Brooke, so we can ride out the bad and wait for some happiness for her She has been thrown under the bus many times before for ratings and she is still around and so are we.

Everyone have a great day

#14674   2013/06/28 06:18AM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1: I can not wait for this party! yes, Brooke will land on her feet, but oh the slog! So glad Taylor is out, sick of the old, boring hate. Loved Brill yesterday, they have so much chemistry...

Oh I can imagine the scenes between Brooke & Katie will be fantastic and I am going to be checking out their tweet session on Tuesday, it will be interesting seeing HT & KKL answering questions.

#14675   2013/06/28 06:38AM
    ms suki

Quote grandmarose: Good morning everyone

TGIF, going to enjoy catching up on the board, loving the SLs, even the meltdown of Taylor and all the hate she spews on Monday because come Wednesday she will leave. Saw some spoilers that say Thomas defends his mother to Eric so it looks like Eric will be mad to say the least. So Taylor will have shown her true colors, the secret will be out in the open and can be dealt with and Monte Carlo is around the corner

Brooke fans have been there before, when Brooke is broken down and we are strong just like Brooke, so we can ride out the bad and wait for some happiness for her She has been thrown under the bus many times before for ratings and she is still around and so are we.

Everyone have a great day

Brooke fan 4life

#14676   2013/06/28 08:51AM
    Ojobear

KKL is an amazing actress!!! She does the character of Brooke proud and I am looking forward to a summer filled with drama b/c of our Logan girls!

#14677   2013/06/28 10:24AM
    LucyT

Quote Ojobear: KKL is an amazing actress!!! She does the character of Brooke proud and I am looking forward to a summer filled with drama b/c of our Logan girls!

Me TOO!B&B is the best soap on tv and our Logans is the reason why!

#14678   2013/06/28 11:12AM
    Ojobear

I'm thinking Eric might step in and say he and Brooke were together and it was his baby?? He is a sap when it comes to Brooke and that could be why Tay leaves?? Just a thought... I know Katie is upset but MAYBE Eric comes forward once he sees what it is doing to Katie? Knowing Tay doesn't care who she hurts...

#14679   2013/06/28 11:48AM
    hopefan1

I am so happy that kkl is in a commercial thanking all of her long time fans on cbs. that is what makes her loved even more. no i want the truth to come out. but i also want brooke and katie to get professional help and forgive each other. that would make this show a success. holding on to so much hatred and bitterness will ruin the ratings. i believe that if they both seek professional help and not from tayquack or any of her quack friends the ratings will go back up. i love brooke but not with bill. time to bring on dr meade for brooke.

#14680   2013/06/28 12:19PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote Ojobear: KKL is an amazing actress!!! She does the character of Brooke proud and I am looking forward to a summer filled with drama b/c of our Logan girls!

Me TOO!B&B is the best soap on tv and our Logans is the reason why!

Same here . No Logans no B&B

« 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list