List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 05:25AM, Views: 515669, Replies: 16764
    « 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 » »| page:
    #14571   2013/06/18 06:15PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    dana lana

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote Ojobear: Love seeing Brooke on today she and Eric are the two originals on there and them together makes my heart sing.. Although I think Donna and Eric are cute together!!

I too think eric and donna are cute and fun together.
    Brooke needs someone sexy and younger than eric.

i have always liked Donna and Eric together. She is fun and not too serious - perfect for Eric. Brooke needs someone as feisty as she is - Eric would end up heartbroken with her. I would love Brooke to be in a relationship that isn't constantly bashed. I am tired of all the mean talk, let's have happy, fun Brooke back.

ITA but don't know if anything brooke does will stop it. You just have to look at wyatt and hope. Everyone should be happy she is going to be with someone else. But it doesn't make a difference to some.

#14572   2013/06/18 08:20PM
    missing atwt

Love Brooke . She is the Bold and Beautiful

#14573   2013/06/18 08:39PM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote Ojobear: Love seeing Brooke on today she and Eric are the two originals on there and them together makes my heart sing.. Although I think Donna and Eric are cute together!!

i have always liked Donna and Eric together. She is fun and not too serious - perfect for Eric. Brooke needs someone as feisty as she is - Eric would end up heartbroken with her. I would love Brooke to be in a relationship that isn't constantly bashed. I am tired of all the mean talk, let's have happy, fun Brooke back.

I agree, maybe when Taylor hits the road, Donna can slide right in but I would prefer her with Justin. Brooke needs a new man, one like Nick who would love & protect her Calling all rugged sea captains out there!!

#14574   2013/06/18 08:43PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:

I agree, maybe when Taylor hits the road, Donna can slide right in but I would prefer her with Justin. Brooke needs a new man, one like Nick who would love & protect her Calling all rugged sea captains out there!!

Nick and brooke were amazing together! I miss nick. I wonder when they will bring jack and nick back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 08:44PM
    #14575   2013/06/18 08:55PM
    grandmarose

Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:

Nick and brooke were amazing together! I miss nick. I wonder when they will bring jack and nick back.

I know Jack is now on General Hospital but maybe they should recast Nick and bring back the Marones, that would be so fantastic!!!

#14576   2013/06/18 08:58PM
    dana lana

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:

I know Jack is now on General Hospital but maybe they should recast Nick and bring back the Marones, that would be so fantastic!!!

Perfect timing for brooke and nick.

#14577   2013/06/18 09:03PM
    grandmarose

I know Nick would be so perfect for her, he fell in love with her first and Brooke had the perfect mother-in-law with Jackie and they do have Jack in common Just leave Batie alone and bring in Nick

#14578   2013/06/18 09:45PM
    missing atwt

I love Brooke but I hope she doesn't push to hard for a liam & Hope reunion .

#14579   2013/06/19 12:05AM
    LucyT

Nice to see Brooke today with Donna and Eric.

Go Brooke

#14580   2013/06/19 04:28AM
    Ojobear

Spoilers indicate Brooke gets Lope together.. I hope she doesn't push this and let whatever this is work out on it's own.. She needs to be taking care of herself and clear her head of Bill for good!!

« 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list