List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/18 09:46PM, Views: 457670, Replies: 16240
    « 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 » »| page:
    #14551   2013/06/17 07:52PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    dana lana

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote dana lana:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt: Looks like our girl will finallybe back on tomorrow .

It's about time been missing her. Saw her picture at the Emmys and she looked gorgeous!

Grandma your hunky sailor was twitter happy last nite . He was tweeting his fans left and right . . I even got a response back from him which surprised me .

hunky sailor - is that Nick, jack Wagner? I wish he would come back and sweep Brooke off her feet. Always and forever my fav...

Brooke and nick were my all time fav together too. They just worked on all levels.

ITA, love them together. never really liked Ridge and his divided heart

Ridge and liam have that in common.

#14552   2013/06/17 08:10PM
    missing atwt

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

It's about time been missing her. Saw her picture at the Emmys and she looked gorgeous!

Grandma your hunky sailor was twitter happy last nite . He was tweeting his fans left and right . . I even got a response back from him which surprised me .

hunky sailor - is that Nick, jack Wagner? I wish he would come back and sweep Brooke off her feet. Always and forever my fav...

Yes it sure is . I miss Nick and would love to have Bricky back . JW appears to be very nice and down to earth from what I gathered from his tweets last night . Just started following him

#14553   2013/06/17 09:56PM
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt: Lucy I know you were a fan of ATWT . Jesse Soffer ( Will Munson ) will be in the Jodi Arais movie next weekend on lifetime . Debating on watching it because im not sure if she profits off of it .

Hey,Thanks for letting me know about the movie.I would love to watch it but wonder how we can find out if she will benefit from the movie?

I done a little research on it . It appears since she has already been convicted of the crime there is no way she can profit off of it . The way i read it The it is more of a way to tell Travis story since his name was trashed during her trial .

Good to know.Thank you

#14554   2013/06/17 09:56PM
    LucyT

It's about time

#14555   2013/06/17 10:06PM
    scarlet1

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

Yes it sure is . I miss Nick and would love to have Bricky back . JW appears to be very nice and down to earth from what I gathered from his tweets last night . Just started following him

He had me at Frisco, hooked ever since. Watched Melrose Place just for him. He seems totally fun...of course it could be just my teenage crush talking. Would love Bricky again...Wondering about Brill in Monaco. I'll take it

#14556   2013/06/17 10:07PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

I was so upset when he left, I had always wanted him to reunite with Brooke. I loved that scene where they first met, it was so classic The writers absolutely ruined him with they paired him with Bridget & Katie after Brooke. They never ever should have messed with Bricky

#14557   2013/06/17 10:09PM
    scarlet1

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

I was so upset when he left, I had always wanted him to reunite with Brooke. I loved that scene where they first met, it was so classic The writers absolutely ruined him with they paired him with Bridget & Katie after Brooke. They never ever should have messed with Bricky

Only Brooke, bestest. Loved his humor, teasing, protective way with her...He could come back with his son, their son...so much possibility

#14558   2013/06/17 10:20PM
    LucyT

Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

What the writers did with Bricky was horrific they took what should have been a super couple and made it a joke by the end of it.Nick should have been Brooke's "Destiny" "end game" but they paired him up with to many other woman.
    Those two had "IT"!

#14559   2013/06/17 10:21PM
    grandmarose

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote grandmarose:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

Only Brooke, bestest. Loved his humor, teasing, protective way with her...He could come back with his son, their son...so much possibility

I know, loved my Bricky The scenes with the kids were the best, loved it when Hope played him at cards, great times.

#14560   2013/06/18 05:56AM
    grandmarose

Looking forward to seeing Brooke soon, saw her in the promos so she should be on soon. Saw some beautiful pictures of her at the Emmys with her son & daughter. Her dress was beautiful and I love her hair up, gorgeous!

Everyone have a great day

« 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list