List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Fans Only. (No Bash)

Started by nannacarmen at 2010/02/15 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/11/19 10:35AM, Views: 523995, Replies: 16798
    « 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 » »| page:
    #14541   2013/06/16 08:18PM
    Re: Brooke's Fans Only. Please. NO BASHING
    LucyT

Quote missing atwt: Lucy I know you were a fan of ATWT . Jesse Soffer ( Will Munson ) will be in the Jodi Arais movie next weekend on lifetime . Debating on watching it because im not sure if she profits off of it .

Hey,Thanks for letting me know about the movie.I would love to watch it but wonder how we can find out if she will benefit from the movie?

#14542   2013/06/17 03:56AM
    Ojobear

Its going to be getting good to see where things go from here with Brooke.. I'm not a Brill fan but spoilers indicate it may go there?? And will Eric be falling for her again?? Oh the possibilities I Guess time will tell!!

#14543   2013/06/17 05:40AM
    grandmarose

Good morning everyone

Busy Father's Day weekend, hope all the fathers out there had a wonderful day.

I know I am not on board the Brill wagon, but it will be interesting to watch and this is a soap, I am sure DD & KKL will be doing some fantastic acting and keep us entertained.
    And the scenery in Monaco will be breathtaking

Everyone have a great day

#14544   2013/06/17 01:15PM
    missing atwt

Looks like our girl will finallybe back on tomorrow .

#14545   2013/06/17 01:20PM
    missing atwt

Quote LucyT:
    Quote missing atwt: Lucy I know you were a fan of ATWT . Jesse Soffer ( Will Munson ) will be in the Jodi Arais movie next weekend on lifetime . Debating on watching it because im not sure if she profits off of it .

Hey,Thanks for letting me know about the movie.I would love to watch it but wonder how we can find out if she will benefit from the movie?

I done a little research on it . It appears since she has already been convicted of the crime there is no way she can profit off of it . The way i read it The it is more of a way to tell Travis story since his name was trashed during her trial .

#14546   2013/06/17 04:57PM
    grandmarose

Quote missing atwt: Looks like our girl will finallybe back on tomorrow .

It's about time been missing her. Saw her picture at the Emmys and she looked gorgeous!

#14547   2013/06/17 06:31PM
    missing atwt

Quote grandmarose:

It's about time been missing her. Saw her picture at the Emmys and she looked gorgeous!

Grandma your hunky sailor was twitter happy last nite . He was tweeting his fans left and right . . I even got a response back from him which surprised me .

#14548   2013/06/17 07:27PM
    scarlet1

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

Grandma your hunky sailor was twitter happy last nite . He was tweeting his fans left and right . . I even got a response back from him which surprised me .

hunky sailor - is that Nick, jack Wagner? I wish he would come back and sweep Brooke off her feet. Always and forever my fav...

#14549   2013/06/17 07:32PM
    dana lana

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

hunky sailor - is that Nick, jack Wagner? I wish he would come back and sweep Brooke off her feet. Always and forever my fav...

Brooke and nick were my all time fav together too. They just worked on all levels.

#14550   2013/06/17 07:39PM
    scarlet1

Quote dana lana:
    Quote scarlet1:
    Quote missing atwt:
    Quote grandmarose:

Brooke and nick were my all time fav together too. They just worked on all levels.

ITA, love them together. never really liked Ridge and his divided heart

« 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list